What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Tyga

Veteran
Damn otto! That PK sticks out so much in that cookies tent haha... what a stretch! And those BB are looking 100% better than they were just a few weeks ago. Nothing better than forgiving strains!

Yuno.Who

Finally got some NFL back....WOOHOO! I am looking forward to another season of yelling at my TV and screaming about my fantasy football teams...

I hear ya on that. I was at the Sox game yesterday, lodge box seats by 1st base, and the entire time im trying to get the score of the pats game, Sox were bums this year, but the pats had a nice game yesterday. This should be a good season for them.

A

Alone

SSSDH from ojd and CSG......

SSSDH from ojd and CSG......

Thank you guys for this fine sativa dominant haze hybrid.
Very Nice. I got a qp from 2 plants.

shmalphy

Veteran
Marijuana 'Grow Room' Found at Fire

flamedefend.jpg

facepalm_implied1.jpg

coastal

Nice work alone! I take it that one smokes mostly hazey?

Pure kush chilling in to the side...
picture.php

Damn man you gotta get some better pics of this one I can tell she's looking like ridiculous og kush dankness. All my other jars are barely being touched.... 'cept for the PK :D. Definitely my new favorite.... stanky, tasty, and stronger than almost anything else...

Damn Yo .. All this talk of PK .. .. I gotta get to know this girl

Otto that girl is lookin too fine!! Puttin flame to fire .. Burnin a fat j of her will put ya down by the looks of her!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Coastal to be honest she is nice to smell and look at but the other cut is def way more fun to watch/smell grow, but as we all know its in the end product that matters. The samples I got of the PK were excellent, top notch high for sure and the flavor is all there....I swear I could understand that lucky charms description on the exhale, this is the kind of bud you smoke just cause you want to taste it. Anyways I take horrible pics but I tried snapping a few more earlier the PK still needs some time to finish up but it looking happy all and all.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here are a couple more shots of the other cut, thought these were a little more clear they're on day 44 and a real nice baked cookies smell is starting to come thru....its started as blueberry muffins, then into a grapey sweet, then more grape musky, then is started to bland off, now I can really start getting whiffs of fresh baked goods. Other couple things I wanted to note about this cut is that it seems as if I can harvest these plants as early as day 49-50...took a scope to them last night and noticed a bunch of thrics were milky in coloring, I plan on taking them til at least day 60 but nevertheless they seem to mature very quickly, next run I am highly considering flowering them out 8 weeks (55days). Also after multiple spray downs with Avid/forid/conserve SC on the mother of that cut, I am still seeing the fan leaves tips curl up which I am starting to think is just a trait of the plant because it carried over to all the current flowering plants and the mother is still doing it, I would find it hard to believe broad mites would be the issue at this point.... Anyone else getting similar results???
picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Otto: those cookies are stunning! looks like she has a nice trich production and the calyx to leaf ratio is very nice. that pk has some dukie flowers on her. well done otto :tiphat:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice work as usual Otto. that PK is fire and I cant wait to make oil of that gear

I'm doing dabs of some Candy Chem shatter and I think its night night soon

The Shire at 52
picture.php

picture.php

Chem4 x Grinderella#9 pheno b not a keeper but very nice to the eyes
picture.php

ChemSour at 68
picture.php

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
If no one minds me asking, where do you guys get the gs cookies from on the East Coast? the bay or what? I was under the impression that it was mostly a MMJ thing. I'd be curious to know if they'd finish outdoors at ~42N...

Everything looks real good in here as always. Got some OD stuff about mid-flower myself

peace

A

Alone

I have 1 seed of Dinafems Power Kush that Ive been thinking of dropping.
After my SSH's and SSSDH's get finished Im gonna run Critical+ (Big Bud x Skunk#1)
Blue SharkTooth (Great White Shark x 21)
and Jamacian Lambs Bread -Hemcy Seed Co.
Im gonna cross a C+ female with a Pure Landrace Sativa JLB f4 male with 20+/- weeks flowering time. I have a beautiful male I cut waaaay back and am revegging. Once the C+ cutting is rooted, vegged for 2 weeks and flipped It will be pollinated by this madman.

G

Guest322028

Best of the best thread here fellas

Best of the best thread here fellas

Refugee from the GSC thread, my skinny jeans was too baggy! Yalls is my peace

skinny_jeans.jpg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Rob, its all about who you know as far as getting genetics at least IMO....Also with enough TLC you can get most things to finish....

Thegrapeapester, those picture were taking at day 42 and its my first run with the cut so all the info I've given is all first hand experience.

Nanner, too damn funny.... only problem is that you're in all the way to the right trying to take picture of those fruits. Take those glasses off and jump in the picture with your homeboys next time....

Also would like to note, that I don't believe that cut is GSC its def not the IC cut that is for sure and I thought it was at first the other cut "OGKB" but as things are growing the nugs seems to be getting too big also not seeing that same mutation people talk about. No exactly sure what it is cause it has similarities to the GSC cuts but im sure we could say this about a handful of strains. Anyways I am still excited to grow it out because it's really nice stuff and grows real quick, its also different enough from all my other stuff that it gonna get ran at least a couple harvest if not more.

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
NE, thats some BS.....I wonder who owns that Paper, probably rupert murdox or some other republican nut job, thats how a lot of this media is told to be portrayed.

Tyga

Veteran
Thats fucking bullshit man! If medical dosen't pass in MA this year I'm going to have to pack my shit up and move... Which I would perfer not to but slaving 60 hours a week and still barely making it by is rediculous.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice work Otto and Tacoma, some beautiful buds there.

Murdoch used to own that rag back in the 80s, now it's just owned by a run of the mill multi-company corporate parent. I don't know anyone that reads it. Young or old. The article is a joke, I just read it online. Typical fear mongering bullshit.

The bullet list of "problems" in CO because of MMJ should be mirrored by a bullet list of the typical problems that alcohol cause.

Otto, I'm far from an expert on the matter but I agree it's definitely not either of the Cookie cuts. At first I didn't think there were two legitimately different Cookie cuts, the early photos posted by OGKB look so similar to the IC cut. But they're distinctly different for sure. I think the cut we have is the Durban pheno of Cherry Pie. Just a hunch based on some comments people have made, still trying to see a photo of it from someone else to confirm/deny. Great bud, whatever the name. I'll keep her around for a spell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts