What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Fuck politiks! I don't give a shit about right or left, just right and wrong. And a friendly reminder, this is not a democracy!

As Jefferson said, the natural state of things is for liberty to yield and gov to gain ground, we are well past the point of needing to wipe the slate clean and start anew. To think the current boss is any different than the old boss or the next boss is silly. I can't take anyone seriously if they buy into that false divide so strongly. Cynical, I know, but it's a well earned cynicism.

Some visuals to remind me what thread I'm posting in!

Super Skunk
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Looking dank Rasputin!

Have you ever grown/smoked the Island Sweet Skunk? Such an great tropical sativa, although the golden goat is a little better imo, an improvement on the ISS.

Does your Super Skunk has much indica influence in the high or more towards the straight skunk genetics? Definitely looks towards the sativa spectrum.

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks Bi0. Haven't grown or smoked ISS, closest I've come to that is Golden Goat which is superb.

She's mostly indica dominant in the smoke. The affy definitely came through though you can see she grows more like a skunk. It is, to my tastes, a great blend of the two parents which is what I was hoping for when I bought the pack many moons ago. The head high isn't overpowering or even particularly novel, all things considered, but it's very enjoyable and a great compliment to the warm, massage-like wave that goes from head to toe.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Niiice. I used to get Mr Nice Critical Mass herb for over a year from a connect way back in the day. It was a skunk x afghani, super cash cropper from what i've read about it - but I always preferred the super skunks. I think the skunks that embody some warm indica waves in the high, are some of the best.

Although, I also enjoyed those thai/haze like skunks that came around, that pure sativa fire. Unfortunately most of those built up tolerance really quick - first night was borderline psychedelic for herb, then 2 days later of smoking just it and it wasn't that impressive.

I think the variations with the indica aspects in them help reduce the tolerance effect, and make it something you can smoke more often, while getting nice and stoned - for skunks at least.

Rudedewd

Good morning Hop Heads! I didn't mean to ignite a political debate although that in itself is not a bad thing, I just want all the Mass potheads to vote for medical mj! Although I vote in every election and have since 1972 I understand it's everyone's right to vote or not however they want to and I respect every viewpoint. I just want the opportunity to be legal which something that I never thought that I'd see and I'm still not convinced. I've been toking since 66, growing since 80, busted once in 08 and I'm just sick and tired of being considered a criminal when I don't hurt a Goddamn soul. Medical MJ first and then MJ for everybody, let's let the weed free........

A

Alone

I wouldnt vote to legalize MJ if they paid me a million bucks.
Keep it free and on the black market. This is what keeps Americans from loosing there houses if they are smart enough to grow.

shmalphy

Veteran
Keep it free and on the black market. This is what keeps Americans from loosing there houses if they are smart enough to grow.
WTF? Makes sense until you are the sucker they are putting behind bars, or if you don't have the skills to compete on a true open market...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
got the big aptus blueberry tree here doing pretty well, leaves still look a like dry and still the slightest bit of clawing on the leaves, starting to think that my CO2 humidity levels may need to be raised, for at least the first couple weeks until they pack on some weight. All I know is that no matter what I do my flower room will never be perfect.....

picture.php

G

Guest304546

then you might as well be a cop.

btw, by definition, it is decidedly NOT free if it's on the black-market.

the only people who want it kept illegal are those profiting from it, ...like criminals and cops, which are nothing more than criminals with badges.

ask ANY of the hundreds of past members who've been arrested if THEY think is should remain illegal.

your entire post is an insult.

AD

coastal

Nice dude those pure kush's in the background are really stretching! The ogkb cookies cut really packs it on early, guys who are growing the other one: is the icmag cut the same way?

The whole time I was tracking down cookies I never thought it would live up to the hype the way it has. Fucking stellar herb.

Looking dank ras!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
dude those pure kush's def stand out and stretch for the sky, i don't know whats worse that or the ECSD...I am looking forward to a sunday morning full of football and bong rips of that GSC coastal.

Tyga

Veteran
Anyone else who's running any girls OD yet seeing any flowers? C99 is straight beasting at the moment but no signs of flowers yet.... getting antsy!
2aj45yd.jpg

G

guest121295

I'll take a dozen blueberry muffins with sour cream.Otto the garden seems to be turning around, the cookies look great but the rest is obviously turned for the better.Stay the course!!:woohoo: I'd vote for legalization if I voted but my wife is going to vote yes, she's also voting for Mittney, she'd vote for satan if he was pro life...

S

Scrappy-doo

My outdoor grow bit the dust pretty early on. Fucking chipmunks ate up one of 2 C99's I had going. Haven't been there since. I figure the other one is long gone already.

One of my boys said he got flowers starting a couple weeks ago on his outdoor crop.

Who's stock is that c99 from in your pic? Always wondered how that strain would do outdoors around these parts.

Tyga

Veteran
My outdoor grow bit the dust pretty early on. Fucking chipmunks ate up one of 2 C99's I had going. Haven't been there since. I figure the other one is long gone already.

One of my boys said he got flowers starting a couple weeks ago on his outdoor crop.

Who's stock is that c99 from in your pic? Always wondered how that strain would do outdoors around these parts.

Mosca- C99BX1 Hoping for a decent yield off her... :biggrin:

The Baphomet

Veteran
Whats up boys ... Hope everyone is having a great summer !

Got a few new cuts in my garden :) cant wait to gets some cuts going and flower some of these .

Elvis
picture.php

Stardawg
picture.php

GuavaChem
picture.php

Tahoe OG
picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ kick ass brother! we should link up soon :biggrin:

what's up with the Guava Chem is that another name for the Candy Chem?