What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Warm breezes, yes, oasis certainly, camels, no! Here's one of Melty's F2 Lucifers, my "orange" or SFV leaner.It's a beautiful thing having a stadium full of this stuff, matter of fact, it's a dammed wonder.Enjoy the weather gentlemen, the heat is on!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Same plants, but on the floor of the circle, it's everywhere and only a week to go...
picture.php

G

Guest322028

Chaco, the summer crop is lovely...no signs of torture, drought or famine! You've got their floppies propped real good ya hear?? Peace to homies

G

guest121295

What happened over here, did everybody catch broad mites and take the summer off??The hot weather really separates the bold from the wise, the courageous from the merely stupid...Right now I'm only among the lucky but it sure had better rain around here, it's dry down to 6ft in the ground, even the English Privets are shriveling without irrigation.I kind of hope I'm doing something else next summer, like watching girls with binoculars with my feet up, no concern whatever about the RH!:)

G

Guest322028

Sui-SAD

Sui-SAD

I used this "ready to spray" without dilution...no more bugs, or sours. Next I'm preparing to inject myself and end this misery! 1200w vert approx 40oz of floppy straw! Fuckin full strength homies in peace!

Capt_jack_RTS.jpg

Rolldaddy

Chaco

Have you tried mixing water crystals into the soil around the girls? They have helped me a lot. Either way it should be raining this weekend

G

guest121295

I don't grow outdoors much anymore...I do use agropolymers in my potted grasses but they're out where I rarely see them but once a week, it's soo dry everything evaporates or bounces off the soil. Keeping hydrangeas wet is another chore, it's the only thing I've watered and they're over 10yrs old, maybe 15 I can't remember..Imagine that.:) We used to buy that stuff at feed stores in 25lb sacks and use one per 100gal hole but you still had to water regularly to have great results, 6gal/day/plant or every other day....I'm just sittin' in the house reminiscing...:)

G

guest121295

Yes and it didn't work!! I thought I'd discovered the secret to growing the inter mountain west, I didn't.Almost as bad as when I cured the chem d of the mosaic only to find out it was a Bubba!Too many failures to list, I seem to forget the success although I trend towards being quite fortunate.:) Another tedious summer Saturday ahead, should be real quiet around here...maybe something great will be on TV!

Buddle

Veteran
Way to keep this thread alive Chaco..Much respect..I'll take some pics next time I am at my spot to make your stuff look even more awesome..lol..Actually they don't look too bad.Got a couple nice Geisels and BB's I can throw up here..peace

TB Gardens

Veteran
Good god the candy Chem is delicious ;-)

Been chopping a bunch of them down over the past week or so, just loaded up the first jar last night & it's killer right off the dry rack. Thanks C !

Rolldaddy

Chaco,

Those crystals have worked great for me. I have a couple spots going this year that I rarely visit. When I prepped the wholes I mixed in nutes, perlite, soil, and the crystals. I have only gone by a couple times to give them water and to check on them. Most are healthy. Since I knew they would be neglected a bit I dropped them in right before they had a couple days of rain. That way the sun wouldn't be too bright and plenty of water till they caught.

shmalphy

Veteran
Deep Funk- Sour D x Deep Chunk... this pic does little justice to how frosted this leaf is in sweet buttery resin. It smells like a roadkill skunk
picture.php

G

guest121295

Hey Bio, how long did the GSC go when you ran her? Is this cut considered an OG or something different altogether?...I love that Candy Chem, I wish it had a better name.I enjoy the smoke as much as anything I've ever run and the last pile came out great.I fell short of the kilo mark but I should have run a bigger pot.She was too big to transplant so I double potted her and when she was done the bottom pot didn't have the roots they normally do.Next time, I'll do a better job there, but for smoking joints she's a wonder or I have wierd taste!:)

shmalphy

Veteran
About 45 days in I think... it got frosted up real early. It is a Bodhi seeds strain. I got a cut of it from a friend who got it from some college kids in NH. I plan to buy up as many Bodhi releases as possible, their gear is LEGIT.