What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Tyga

Veteran
Hope everyones staying cool threw out this heat wave were having...I know it's been a serious PITA for me to keep stable temps. As for outdoors my girls are Lovin it! Heres one of the HammerHead's by far my favorite.... Perfect growth structure for a guerrilla grow without all that much training. Just naturally bushes out! :big grin:
13zmm54.jpg

Craven jus floppin in to say high to the handsome fellas in the east! Be peacin holmes!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
What the hell did craven get banned for? something funny I'm sure...hope you flop back in again.

the summer time heat has me lacking at the computer and the garden everything is looking killer around here, as usual. I've been vegging my plants out way too long being naive thinking the temps will drop. I remember why I don't usually grow during the summer months. I finally cleaned the shit out of the flower room and tweaked a few
things couple more adjustments and the room should be running better than ever.

put these tall ladies in today and had to do a bunch of bending, i'll throw the trellis nets over them tmrw of the next day then just keep bending and snapping. I'll start flower in about 5 days or so, stay cool everyone.

picture.php

maxima32

Dudes this heat sucks ! I stepped outside today and felt like I was in an oven. Temps running high seventies to mid eighties. Even the blue fish have left. And the stripers have been gone ! Thought I would lose power today but it was just a slight flicker! !! Fucking hurricane season right around the corner. Got generator(s) this go round! Got a feeling storms are gonna kick our asses in this year. Hope not !!!!! Lost juice almost three weeks last year and still haven't recovered from that abortion! Where are the tautogs when you need them. Fall
cant come fast enough.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ otto: im with Bio. Those ladies are gonna be real nice in flower! What are u running in that room for genetics? Keep Us Posted!!!

Ill be grabbing some OD shots today shit has gotten real big in the garden and with doors opening up in the medical scene once again. Hope my extend Ma/RI/Con fam is well and in good health. See You On The Hill in AUG.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
NE, thanks dude, I got 2 blueberries, 2 green crack, and 1 chem4 each in a 10 gal smart pot of straight coco. I actually killed off 1 of the chem4's because of my slacking off, for the sake of having room and being able to move around in there it had to happen. I'll be transplanting the Girl scout cookies today into 1 gals and will probably start flowering those in a week, i'll post a pic later when the 4x8 is all set up. Much cooler over my way today no where near as sticky, feels damn good...time to take the pooches on a hike.

Tyga

Veteran
NE, thanks dude, I got 2 blueberries, 2 green crack, and 1 chem4 each in a 10 gal smart pot of straight coco. I actually killed off 1 of the chem4's because of my slacking off, for the sake of having room and being able to move around in there it had to happen. I'll be transplanting the GS Cookies today into 1 gals and will probably start flowering those in a week, i'll post a pic later when the 4x8 is all set up. Much cooler over my way today no where near as sticky, feels damn good...time to take the pooches on a hike.

Those girls look beast otto! If you think today is nice just wait for tommorow! Highs in my area are in the low 70's. If only it would stay that way I wouldnt have to be running the 11K BTU portable 24/7! Not too excited to recieve the electric bill this month...

Tyga

Veteran
Dudes this heat sucks ! I stepped outside today and felt like I was in an oven. Temps running high seventies to mid eighties. Even the blue fish have left. And the stripers have been gone ! Thought I would lose power today but it was just a slight flicker! !! Fucking hurricane season right around the corner. Got generator(s) this go round! Got a feeling storms are gonna kick our asses in this year. Hope not !!!!! Lost juice almost three weeks last year and still haven't recovered from that abortion! Where are the tautogs when you need them. Fall
cant come fast enough.

I hear the water temps down on the cape are almost at record high's! The warm water usually kicks the bluefish into high gear... So thats how you know its way to hot!:laughing:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
finally got the other room just about set up as well, transplanted 33 or so topped GSC's. I'll give them a 7-10 days to veg in the 1 gals then hang a raptor hood over them. Should be a good run coming up...be good everyone

picture.php

Yuno.Who

lol I have been ranting and raving about GSC to my old lady for like 2 weeks straight now, I had some GSC oil and loved it, then keep skimming through pics of the buds, that stuff is killer. glad to see someone on the east with her.

A

Alone

So You all know I had 2 - 9' Purps and a 5' Sweetn'SourBB outdoors.
My neighbor said she seen someone out there near my plants that was not me. I went directly outback and chopped them down.

YESTERDAY........Im wearing my green hat that I hardly ever where unless going in the woods and she seen me and said..."Thats the same hat the person had on that I seen outback!" :tumbleweed:

I chopped then down because she's a drunken-pill poppin- idiot!!!!
It was me outside!!!!! 3 - 4 lbs per Purps plant and 1 lb os Sn'SBB down the drain for nothing! Im sooooo depressed. NEXT YEAR IM HITTING IT HARDER THAN EVER BECAUSE IM SO MAD!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
That sucks Alone,

Although being safe rather than sorry rarely turns out to be the worst case scenario.

I would recommend getting a Deer Game Cam that takes still shots only when there is actual human/animal movement. That way in the future you can check out the pictures and verify who it was at the site, before taking further measures.

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Alone, sucks you had to trash the plants, but your security is priceless you've made the right move. Next season make sure NO ONE can see your plants or know where they are other then YOU! drunken pill popin idiots I've unfortunately had to deal with in past living situations and they can become unstable very quickly, not worth trusting IMO.....Sad thing is most these pill poppin idiots are actual "good" people ist just the booze and opioids taking over their body and skewing their judgements and reality....

Rolldaddy

What's up Otto?

Those big girls in the above pic. Are those branches tied to the sticks? Your little ones vegging look nice and bushy

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
RD, yeah those are bamboo sticks, since I let them get so tall in veg they got a little floppy when I bent them over, but it's all good they're under the HPS and starting to beast. The little ones I just topped and let the lower nodes catch up, also from what I read it seem that it a good idea to do with that strain so I hope it helps with the yield.

A

Alone

Alone, sucks you had to trash the plants, but your security is priceless you've made the right move. Next season make sure NO ONE can see your plants or know where they are other then YOU!

Thanx Ottoman. I do need my downstairs neighbor though.
I need her to watch the backyard, the house, or look out for helicoptors when Im not home. She never walked out in the woods to see the ladies because the ticks are vicious here.
Ill have like 10 on me when I come back to the house. My security is priceless though. Thanx. It was just an experiment. Now I know for sure its safe.

The plants where right in the back yard behind some brush where noone could see them. We share the same yard and we also share smoke sessions. If she knew the hat I wear when I go out there, she wouldnt have said anything. Now that we got everything straightened out....next year will be the bomb.
6 - 6 foot Purp Bushes with cages around them vegged for 4 months before putting them outside on May 10th.

G

Guest322028

Zoltan, king of the Gypsies!

Zoltan, king of the Gypsies!

In the words of my people, may your life be an oasis surrounded by waving palms, warm breezes, and spit-free camels.

Latest posts

Latest posts