What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
WsfAg.jpg

G

guest121295

Nice work 978! That's a fat ol' bud there...Here's my newest Lucifer F2 female.I had a tough germ rate on the last of the batch so I've been babying the few I have.This one showed sex today so I transplanted to coco.She's a straight up stick with no branches at all so I topped and I'll take a late cut, they always make it.High hopes you know...Hope ya'll are killin' it!
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Thanks Chaco! That LF2 has a real nice structure to her. Tough germ rate but from the looks of her she's really gonna be a nice smoke.

Here's some garden work from today. Got plot#1 set with plants and seedlings just got to section her off from deer access. Plot#2 will be worked on sometime next week. Plot#3 is in the works atm.

Plot#1
YVTGU.jpg

JGh1X.jpg

Ill agree to that. So dehydrated right now

I was stoked at the growth here, it's about to blow up. Auto's look a little nute burned, the clones and the one female seed plant are rocking though. This spot took a lot of work, and I think we're gonna bring in some bales of peat moss & lime & throw a few more out there. You wouldn't know it from the pics but we brought in about 8 bags of manure & 2 bales of pro mix

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this 300+ gallon smart pot is rockin' away with an ecsd, a chem-d, and a few more of the auto's (nycd) The aut's here are also showing n-def, a bit overwatered due to the wick action + heavy rainfall-

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
Otto - CaliO (Cali-Orange) is an ae77 cut, I haven't seen any since I was at school out west around 2005.. But daaamn dude, I will never forget the batch of CaliO I picked up from San Diego... Begged my buddy to drive me down there so we could get it from this dude, the shit stank like you wouldnt believe! Oranges and tangerines for daaays, very strong & in your face. The buds are beautiful too man :) all this talk.. Now I actually gotta head up north & grab it.

I donno what's going on this week, but genes are presenting themselves once again. Getting mass super skunk, romulan, and belladonna from a buddy this weekend .. Excited for the MSS, and romulan... Can't say I know too much about belladonna.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Tb, sounds killer man. I've actually grown out the MSS a couple times a few years back, I can probably still find the pics too. Don't get your heart set on that one she isn't the best producer of final dried nugs IMO. She'll get big and yield but the smoke is sub-par I really think now a days she is meant to breed with, she def has her place in the garden if you utilize her right. As far as romulan I've had crosses of it and I always associated it with killer Canadian buds, super frosty excellent bag appeal and you could always get a zipper for a quality price. Good luck with all the new gear!

TB Gardens

Veteran
Alrighty, couldn't wait any longer... Had to show some pics of the amazing p98 bubba x NL5/haze pheno we found. Strongest smell outa the lot, smells like a mint garden is being trampled and vigorously molested ;-) the trich coverage is absurd, the pics do no justice. Bud structure is top shelf, not too dense not too light, hard to get it off ur fingers when breaking it up - just gunks up grinders. Smell transfers to the taste 100%, I can still taste it lingering in my mouth 1/2 hour later.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073378.183153.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073378.183153.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073395.800937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073395.800937.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073420.303639.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341073420.303639.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 10

TB Gardens

Veteran
Here's some keepers out of the f13 x a11 ... Dripping in resin, very sativa high & structure, the calyxes stack one on top of another on one of them, but they are surprisingly dense when you get into them. The smell is hard to describe, it's a pleasant smell kinda fragancy.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075591.088185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075591.088185.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075614.342590.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075614.342590.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075630.872201.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075630.872201.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075649.118153.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075649.118153.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 9
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075663.104666.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1341075663.104666.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 9

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Chocolate Rain that just hit the jars... still got some more of the original seed to grow out but I'm liking this one so far and made some new stuff with it using some ChemDxSourD pollen. Might as well, right? :)

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice gentlemen, good to see ya' all hard at work!!Havn't been by in a bit so before the show starts I came in to say hello...Been having my headstash bombarded by the holiday blizzard, anybody else taking a hit out there?? C'mon you have to have SOMETHING dude? I never knew how many little stashes I had, found some nice sour in a vac bag behind some books, I gave it to the brother in law, poor guy he's married to my sister, she makes me look normal.:) Happy holidays now, no fires!!:tiphat:

Been having my headstash bombarded by the holiday blizzard, anybody else taking a hit out there??

"Hit" isn't the word, but it's not my pals,.......it's my aphid invasion! Just had to toss a total of 38 plants, 4 more going once cuts are taken. I didn't get them bad but had all stages so I wiped everything out and we're cleaning and starting over. These fuckers separate the men from the boys,....38 plants, 4 stages of a perpetual grow so the last harvest will be staying right here,lol........gonna be awhile..........

You know what they say,..."what don't kill ya will only make you a better grower" :biggrin:

Grow 'em up ya buncha Yankees!!

Jeeyah

Puffin on Shiva Skunk. A FAT Shiva Skunk.

Been workin hard.

Chaco, DHF, OTTO my influence.

Peace bruddas!

ok Cravenmore too!

Keep it vert. peace!

G

guest121295

Frickin' mint bro!! Its July 4th, can't wait...Been finding a few PM spots in my flower room on untreated seedlings, including my best new Lucifer yesterday morning.That's 3 so far. My Eagle treated plants are fine as well as the veg room...I'm not sure I could pull a successfull summer grow without that gnarly shit.All it takes seems to be a switch to SE wind, temp outside to drop below 68 and you've a spot here or there.I'm running 2 dehums and my RH is 45 lights on and 60 lights off..As soon as I can smell lobster in the wind I know the PM is lurking!! Damme.:) Guy nxtdoor I've heard those root aphids are the worst, there's nothing quite like losing the whole show, its happened to me more than I'd care to admit although root aphids have never been the problem, its always something, eh?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Happy 4th everyone! Getting blessed left and right with cuts. Moving to RI within a month or 2 and taking on patients once again. Been a mission but the doors are opening up its time to take that leap once again. Here's what's new in the garden
Skywalker cut
Gosch.jpeg

STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ze8jq.jpeg

zWSCx.jpeg

Mr. EastCoasterDam a.k.a Mr.ECD lab tested @ 21%
oWs2q.jpeg

QUIkU.jpeg

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Got the blueberries rounding off here, usually by this day these girls would've been harvest, trimmed, and dried by this point but something def slowed them up a a couple weeks they're more clusters of small buds than all filled out like I know her too. I will say this tho the buds are some of the most frosty blueberry buds I remember seeing just a lot of smaller buds tho, I'll be taking them down around day 73-75... I'll be itching to grow out the two I have in 10 gals right now...

picture.php

HAPPY 4th EVERYONE!