What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I woke up this morning and vaped a gram of real deal Piff from the city. Nice effect. Taste is great.

I'm sitting there staring at my G#9 and decide to vape the bud on my tray.

The Grinderella just RIPPED thru the Piff like I was fucking sober. Forehead sweating....heart pounding and HIGH......I'm way the fuck up there....gonna go get some more coffee

I need to get a couple of you guys to try this batch and give me some feedback :)

g#9 I sampled
picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Tacoma that G#9 looks supa fire! Massive amounts of trichs on that little sample nugget. Would love a taste of that someday :tiphat: T-Minus 2 days till HBHD! Will have MBS and Z99 free samples, bho hits, and some gear. Gonna be a blast!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Finally killed it with a chem sis plant, last night I purposely cut this bad bitch up with no gloves and just squeezed the hell out of her. Been a while since I had some super nice tight nugs of her and I was just dying to go to bed smelling like garlic and skunk...just threw a few more cuts of her into the cloner and think I may run a couple big ones end of summer.

picture.php

A

Alone

Massachusetts is in the hiz-ouse booooooy! :dance013:
We are killing it here. Things have changed soooo much since I was growing up here. Their are more people growing good ganja in Mass than anytime in the history of this state.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! :tiphat:

Now: What Ive been up to in my little corner of the state.
Pics 1 & 2: Black Sour Bubble
Pics 3 & 4: Sour Cream
Pics 5 & 6: Sweetn'Sour Blueberry
Pics 7, 8 & 9: My two 8' foot tall BCBD Purps trees.

A

Alone

Sorry about the confusion above. Once I post a reply it will not let me edit. Only remove pics. Wierd. But anyhoo - I deleted a pic because I uploaded the same BSB pics twice and now the pic #'s are screwed up. Heres the deal: again I'm sorry:

These two pics are the side branches of the BSB
Youll figure out the pics above.

Tyga

Veteran
Alone- that BSB looks tits!<--- In a good way.. ;) What's the genetics on her? And those OD girls are going to haul you in a SERIOUS harvest... What size bags are they in? I have 10 girls outside right now... Hoping there doing okay after this heat wave... Ill come back with some pics tonight.

A

Alone

Black Sour Bubble = Black Rose x (Sour Diesel x Bubblegum)

The Outdoor girls are in 30g grow bags and 10 gallon grow bags but will all be in 30's soon.

S

skunkburner

Everyone's summer grows are looking awesome, except for the past few days the weather has been great. A few pics of my first run with Chem D and Tahoe OG.

Overview @ 49 days:
picture.php

Chem D @ 49 days:
picture.php

Tahoe OG @ 49 days:
picture.php

A

Alone

Looks great skunkburner! Im doing Buddha Tahoe OG which is pure Tahoe OG genetics.
Got a clone too! The leaves look just like yours. I may have the same pheno.

S

skunkburner

Toxic: Everything is going to come down around 70 days.
Alone: It's an awesome cut, I'm looking forward to getting to smoke it. The smell is amazing so far.

G

guest121295

Edit, Kings English. Nice to see the Tahoe cut around, we've never seen it out where I'm at.Hope it turns out nicely, most of the elite cuts I've been given have.I had a great need to re-organize my shop today so I tore the whole thing apart while listening to Marylin's "Lunch Box" and "Tainted Love"...I reinvented the entire inside and today I'm throwing a bed in there so I can hide out from the summertime if needed.Trust me, I'm working my ass off!!

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Willy Wonka style.:) My winter rooms closed up but it still has a shit ton of haze hung dry, I'd vomit if I slept in there now...been trimming that stuff forever...I did add a stereo, its on top of my jars, on top of my rockwool on the glass from a hor reflector, eh?I have soo many scrubbers going I can hardly hear it, but I could sure hear that damn AM radio loud and clear, you guys know my spot, its a jungle just how I like it:tiphat:.

Latest posts

Latest posts