What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Guest3498

The past few pages are full of lots and lots of dank. Great work everyone. :yes: :yes:

Everything is on day 40 over here, the sours are doing their thing getting floppy and I'm really liking how the d grows. Great plant for growing big bushes. Seems like the sister is stinkier at this point in flower but the d is catching up, fills out top to bottom so nice too.

d

picture.php

d

picture.php

sour

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer shots VADO, Leroy.
Hope everyone is gearing up for a good weekend.:)

Here's some cured up Old Scratch. This is my favorite of the bunch.
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Got some new Medical News Breakthrough threads up - if anyone is interested:

1) Ever wanted to learn what each cannabinoid does? @ https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236138

2) Learn how Cannabinoids kill cancer! Part 1: Reducing VEGF (Even the National Cancer Institute acknowledges it - big news @ https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236452

Very Important 10 minute video to watch by a PHD Professor teaching the cannabinoid system. So interesting, he explains some background on Cannabis and Cancer and touches on why it's important to our health to consume cannabinoids - his other videos go much deeper into other cannabinoid health benefits.

Full Youtube Link @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg[/YOUTUBEIF]

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Damn guys buds are looking real good in here! Harvest is in 8 days for the MBS,Z99,Hammerhead, and AOS. Heading to the garden tonight to take new pics but here a few from a few days ago

Z99 (ZoidfuelxZ99) "stinky" day 74
oABVK.jpg

SWT#4 day 20
gLzOC.jpg

MBS (ZoidfuelxDeepChunkxC99) day 74
pXQtY.jpg

Landrace: one for the masses

Landrace: one for the masses

Ill hit u wen the F2s are ready to drop. Kushlines release, Hindu pheno

115.jpg

S

skunkburner

So this morning I found these two little fuckers on a sticky trap, they don't appear to have wings and are certainly not fungus gnats. I have an awful suspicion that they may be root aphids, but I've only found these two. I dug into the pots and used my microscope to check the roots but didn't see anything crawling around. If these are root aphids I'll have to get some Merit 75 and start treating things. Could someone identify these unwelcome bastards?

Little Bastard #1
picture.php

Little Bastard #2
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks VADO, that specific pheno is real limey and earthy. I assume she got that glow from the Lucy, I hear that stuff is some top shelf:) I'm excited for someone to find a real gem in those beans, it's going to happen!

Here's a shot of Karma's Mahayana being fed organically in coco. Her father is the same as the Lucy's, Karma's SFVbx2. Too bad he's gone, cause he had no trouble applying the ruckus.
picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

So this morning I found these two little fuckers on a sticky trap, they don't appear to have wings and are certainly not fungus gnats. I have an awful suspicion that they may be root aphids, but I've only found these two. I dug into the pots and used my microscope to check the roots but didn't see anything crawling around. If these are root aphids I'll have to get some Merit 75 and start treating things. Could someone identify these unwelcome bastards?

Little Bastard #1
View Image

Little Bastard #2
View Image

they look like roaches or a kind of beetle to me ......

S

skunkburner

Hah, I don't think they are public lice Cravenmore. I'm sort of confused as to what they are at all. I should've posted something for scale, but they're small. About the size of a fungus gnat.

Homer: Do you have any guesses as to what type of beetle it could be?

Highliter- Wish I had time too watch vid, def. will later

sburner, I wouldn't sweat that. Def. not root aphid (Which iirc merit won't help against, you need Met52 premixed into soil (I have some I never needed fyi anyone needs it) for organic. Or alternate rounds of imid (bayer or ortho tree shrub) and Triazicide for nuclear option (which is THE nuke of nuke, you won't see a fungus gnat again that's for sure). I never actually had RA's but I read through the entire thread a few months back.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Enjoying some Old World Kush this morning...

Some Master Kush and Hindu Kush sessions - absolutely beautiful highs.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice / shitty / nice / shitty is weird around here this time of year? I guess ur right, it's normally just shitty / shitty / shitty / nice / shitty between April & may :blowbubbles:

Tyga

Veteran
Nice / shitty / nice / shitty is weird around here this time of year? I guess ur right, it's normally just shitty / shitty / shitty / nice / shitty between April & may :blowbubbles:

I hear ya TD not really digging it... 70-90 one week.. next week low 50's... to much variation for me!
Anyhow.... here some Grape God I harvested a few weeks ago.
2vc73ua.png
:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Tyga nice looking bud, what is grape god?

So the this round I decided to use some trellis netting on the plants because it's been a while since I've done a ScrOG, I almost how fun it is to grow this way, the plants have been in flowering for about a week and have been filling in nicely. I'll probably keep bending over for another week, than throw another net about 6-8'' over that, hopefully this will allow me to not have to stake up branches later in flowering. I've yet to start cranking the CO2 yet, still learning how to feed correctly while using it, my monitor keeps the levels from 1300-1500 ppm's during lights on and I feel like it's too much but I may just need to feed differently as well, I took one of the two burners out of the generator for this run so i'll see if that helps with the heat/ additional issues....
picture.php

picture.php

Here are a few more plants that are gonna move into the flowering room tonight or tomorrow, these girl won't get a net on them this run, they'll just be next to them. They are all in 3 gal smart pots of straight coco...
picture.php

Tyga

Veteran
@Ottoman- Grape god is (God bud x grapefruit)... Next generation seeds. I had a real gem a few years back but my cloner shit the bed so i didnt get a chance to take any cuts. Since then been threw about 15 beans and none has been like this baby haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts