What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

mmmcake

dried and trimmed. my fem mystery mix came in at 49 grams. will give it 2 weeks to cure before i try it out.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's my cheezl at day 55.This plant loads up some very thick buds.The last 6 days have been tremendous growthwise.I know its a tad close to the lamp but I couldn't move it any higher so I pulled the colas down into the space the candy tops took....I've grown 3 other plants called chiesel but this one is much different.I've smoked about an oz too and its strong, don't write this one off until you've tried it.:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

I honestly have no idea about the make up of this cut.The creeps it came from via a friend are not the trustworthy type but I will say this is a cool plant, I had the lamp a bit close but still right next to it the candy had nice round colas...It could be that its a NYCD X Cheese.I'll give a bunch away and you'll swear it smells like lindberger and toenails, when that makes you happy, you have to wonder if maybe this isn't the Donkey Kong championship after all....:)

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning :biggrin:

Kokaine OG and Chem Sister bho dabs to start my day!

enjoy this great weather everyone!

Kokaine wax. whipped and vac purged.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
Congrats MMMCake!! Is that your first harvest? Looks a lot better than my first harvest.I picked my first two harvests @ a month early..lol..I learned eventually.Patience isn't my strong point.

Well I figure Mass, perhaps excepting Minneapolis is basically the leader in most medical fields in the world.It also has one of the greatest secular poulations of any state and as a result a greater intelligence regarding empirical details.I'm including RI in this....but you need to take a test!!! We don't go to church and we hate cops and we invented the no search without a warrant back in "the day" around 1776.I've said it before but I've been on too many juries to count, if it goes to the people, we are in it boys.:woohoo: Then if they were smart they would make all drugs esp percs legal so these freaks would stop robbing everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't bend over to pick one up but by the look of some towns inside Mass they better do something fast....

Boston here, i think Mass has strayed so so far from it's root values that our boys from '76 are rolling over hard in their graves right now. Good to see some of your type are still out there, we may need ya soon.

The "liberalization" towards drugs is a silver lining though and the cops are chill here so it ain't all bad. yet.

Peace!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any naps today, TC? :biglaugh: Looks like it would lay me low!

Was gonna take this FLT C99 down today but the B's double OT loss put that off til tomorrow. :rolleyes:

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a frosty A11 @ 62 days makin' seeds w/ 'Flying Tiger' pollen.

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

pre 98 bubba @ 43 days

pre 98 bubba @ 43 days

was gonna tell a story but highlighters pic's left me speechless......:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, tough loss yesterday but hell of a game, my New York Rangers are finally relevant again I just hope Henrik's penis doesn't shrink during these playoffs again, he doesn't have the best post season stats. I hope to see a double OT classic vs your Bruins come the eastern finals, that be sweet to to have boston vs new york to make it to the finals, these 2 big cities always add some extra excitement to the game.

G

guest121295

I'm looking at a 6 plant summer.All of them as big as I can grow them...This my Lucifer SFV leaner, shes pretty big already but this plant is actually pretty manageable at this size.Two more weeks before I have the space, I know she's going to stretch like crazy so I've cut her back several times, it'll be hot and humid soon, I want to keep it down to a thousand smaller buds...I just don't want any huge colas in July..
picture.php
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
The Lucy SFV pheno is a great daytime smoke, you get really stoned, feel balanced and it's just beautiful buzz all around. Glad those Lucifer beans got popped. Anything with Hells Angels OG in the mix usually turns out dope .

H

Homer J Pimpin

lucifer is karma genetics right ?
keep hearing great reports bout his gear..........particuliarly these og x's he's done........I signed up to be a tester but melty beat me out.......
I still have some white og seeds of his I got with the happy brother.....
might have to get them a better spot in line..... whadda you guys think ..........
karmas white og for the next bean pop ?

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Go with the Happy Brother! I've heard great things about it. If you like Bubba, you should love Happy Brother.

S

Scrappy-doo

I think you should pop that Karma D Kush you got I heard it's fukin phenominal.

Latest posts

Latest posts