What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

That's funny because I root all my clones just sitting in about 2mm of water and when I want them to blow roots out I put 'em on a pile of rocks and water with 500ppms of grow, the extra air and the nutes make 'em jump up.When I keep them in water they def root slower, they'll put out a root but slowly so I keep them for when I need them, it's a bit archaic but it works with only 20W...Hell, I'm just gettin' over a crazy 4 day thrill period.Wow, never seen soo much crazy shit happen so fast, one thing after another.Now that nobodys around I can start to chill out and lay into this big trim job, damn I'm almost ready to pull the plug and run!! Oh well, too much trimming to do something irrational, just one more branch...actually this mystery bud is fun to cut, this is the plant that I thought looked like Scrappys outdoor Haze X, they have a similar profile.Gotta jump back on it, there's always somethin'...
picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
Nice Otto. I smoked some of the MSS I had in the greenhouse for the first time last night....along with the Original Diesel..I was useless as you may imagine..lol.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Thanks Otto & Chaco - I think what I'm gunna do is pop tue beans in jiffy plugs, then when they are an inch or so with taproot coming out bottom I'm gunna soak the plugs and tear them apart, then I'll just sleeve the seedling & taproot into the neoprene plugs that come with the cloner. That way it's essentially full aeroponic & I won't worry about medium being too wet or dry. I'm behInd sched a couple weeks, so I'd really like to take advantage Of the aero & have Zeus beard roots & decently sized babies by the time the mix is active.

If u think I'm dumb & should just throw them in a promix & peatmoss mix let me know. Ah F - I should prob do just that

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
TB, I'd suggest starting your seeds in your base soil blend minus the major NPK amendments from your mix.

Mix your soil, let it sit for however many weeks you need it to cook (usually 2) and in the meantime put your seeds in cups of promix. By the time the soil is ready the seed starts should be ready to get upped to the hot mix.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Agreed! I def do the solo cup thing myself and clone either using my cloner But usually let em just chill in a cup of water like Chaco. Seems to be pretty simple and efficient works everytime.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I tend to have the same thing that plus ADD ADhd. You name it. I try To catch myself But seems to me Chaco your doing everything above par. So no question about itur doing something right :). All the best brotha

S

Scrappy-doo

Nice Haze Chaco! She looks very much like my gal.

Here's a few bud shotz. Got her curing up in de jar.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

highsteppa

Nice Otto. I smoked some of the MSS I had in the greenhouse for the first time last night....along with the Original Diesel..I was useless as you may imagine..lol.

Hey Buddle, how'd your original turn out?....it s some nice herbs IMO, mine came out more like a heavy leaning MSS hybrid than the the sour or chem in flavor. Very frosty and easy grower to boot.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mtg wax is fucking awesome! took bunch of pictures all dabbed out of my mind. hope everyone is enjoying this crazy warm weather :ying:

blueberry
picture.php

picture.php

chemd
picture.php

grinderella #9
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dab it all day :)
picture.php

picture.php

Tfresh420

whats up every body here's a few pics for ya, first up is some OG Kush

And here is some skunk I grew out, oh boy could they take the feedings, they loved whatever I gave them and so stable.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Sick brother - that OG has some beautiful coloring. Are those the same skunks I worked with last year? They really are so f'ing stable

G

guest121295

Watchout TC, my D dissappeared incredibly fast.3 good friends will make the stash vanish quickly, mind you hide that!!.Still thinkin' about that SCreme n' Dawg, I wish there was a cut of that one...I have about 15 plants with strawberry in their description going now, hopefully something strong...Storing away branches of some plants that have been hanging for 10-12 days, doing a light manicure then I'm out of jars, the branches just don't end and everybody steals my jars.:) Winters here, I officially have no family members in the vicinity, for 7 months at least, whew!!!:dance013:

The Baphomet

Veteran
Amazing shots TC , you are killing it . Hows that blueberry , is it the old cut north east cut ? Crazy looking wax , what are using to smoke your concentrates from ? Iv been using this heath stone for my daily hikes and a Snic bubbler for my indoor sessions
picture.php

Been on rot watch the last few weeks with this run of sister and chem sour have some giant football colas and lost a few tops to rot at 50 days . Chopped down 22 sisters last night have a bunch more coming down in 10 days and a bunch of chem sours and a few sours .here's some sister @ 55 days
picture.php
picture.php