What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

10-4 on that one good buddy, I read ya' loud and clear! Check out my Nevs/Larry aka "Super Larry" this things all beast!!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya can't fool me w/ that F13 x A11, it's the 2nd pic. :D
Discolored leaf in 1st is da D, yah!

MediRI, Melty, Otto, nice work! :good:

I'm soo happy, beans are popping on the homefront! :woohoo:

Piffington

Wooooo! After being away for 3 years this is still one of best threads on IC. Good to be back. Keep up the killer grows guys. :D

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, MedRi....Nice room!

Chaco how much CalMag is that D getting per gallon? I'm up around 15ml and she's just about normal...

Bout to grind this chunk of CC and it looked like a nice nug to take a snapshot of.:)
picture.php

G

Guest3498

Oh that looks like some purps to me melty! That one stays dense from the start and just keeps getting denser. Purple slingshot ammo. How are you liking the bigbud/overdrive/carboload combo? I thought I remembered you mentioning that you were giving them a try...

picture.php

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Melty, the recon is I believe some DNA genetics, just a cut that came from seed it truly is some nice pot with a strong high, a sour pineapple scent to it as well. I don't believe there is any history to her just plain and simple "good pot." The MSS i ran about a 12-18 months ago and well Im gonna run her but I mostly plan on just breeding with her, all I can say is when you taste the MSS i feel you can taste a lot of where that sour d comes from. And by the way that GDP is looking amazing bro, I swear on all my plants that stuff grown right is some of the strongest tastiest bud i've ever had the pleasure to smoke on, IME she is right up their with the diesels and chems...:tiphat:

to everyone else keep killing it, i'd write any essay if I typed to everyone right now!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Weed geek alert...

Recon is a LA Confidential bastardized incross, kinda sorta. Supposedly there were some seeds found in an LA Confidential harvest, they didn't know the pollen donor, grew em out and one female, a mutant, was the keeper. They used their Cannadential line to provide a male to father the Recon line w/the LA Confidential mutant. Cannadential is Cannalope Haze x LA Confidential.

I grew some dna gear my first run a while back, not bad stuff for the price. I'd take their lineage stories with a heavy grain of salt, though. Their pure afghan line was a bit hit or miss but one female from it was legit keeper status. Grapefruit hash was how it smelled. Quite the resin queen, too. LA Confidential put out some nice smoke as well.

G

guest121295

Geek checking in.A geek with a worm farm, hows that!! Does anybody remember way back an African lady and her boy had/have a huge worm farm in Bourne Mass, right off the old Rt6.She had a massive pile of castings and advertised in High Times.I was just looking at an ancient outdoor grow spot I had and I bought 200lbs of castings from that lady, I think it was May of 87'?? I drove by there about 5yrs back and the pile was still there covered with tarps.Mine isn't covered but I think I will this winter, the worms are crazy for coco...Every town needs a hazy side....Nevilles #1
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha! I got a vermicomposter for xmas and got my starter worms from her. :D
Maggie Pipkins, Cape Cod Worm Farm. ;)

Nothin' like worm poop!

G

guest121295

I knew I wasn't the only one who'd met that lady.I remember she wieghed up my castings on a bathroom scale.She was dressed in a bathrobe and slippers, she must be gettin' old now, eh?:) I had a hell of a grow, I had to leave it to a friend when I went back to California, 2 big garbage cans buried on the edge of a marsh with Vermont Skunk.Big fluffy buds of skunky weak pot.:)

Buddle

Veteran
Finally got the power back on!

Lesson learned, this weekend I'm buying a backup generator. I just moved the whole garden out to the backyard so they could get some sun, very thankful that it's august and not january. Back in they go!

I did the same thing Vado.We were w/o almost a week.:moon:
I see the MTG is making its way around.I missed not having her outdoors this year.I went with the orig diesel instead.You should rock her(MTG) outdoors where you are.Black Bart did great with her a couple yrs ago and hes another latitude and a half past you.

Last edited:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some current pics from the garden

pre98bubba, honey white, recon, og chem, chemsour,chem sister, triple kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TC, nice looking plants bro, healthy as usual. So you got a recon as well, how do you like her and is she from a cut or from seeds you popped? I really haven't done much research on her but I never really heard of the strain before and about 6-8 months ago a friend gave me a few to grow and try, i liked it so much it makes me wanna buy some DNA gear actually. Just curious about your experiences with her that's all....

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words Otto :)

I was introduced to a friend of a friend who is personally friends with the DNA guys. He runs few of their strains and was kind enough to share them with me. The Recon(LA Confidential x Cannalope Haze) is your quintessential good bud. From what ive found is they took the bubba and renamed it la confidential and took the c99 and renamed it cannalope haze. 2 phenos. one tastes like concord grapes and the other strawberries. real fast flowering strain! 8 weeks and its done! Sourlope (cannalope haze x ecsd) is sour on inhale and piffy on exhale. Lemon Skunk 2 phenos. one is lemon mixed with spearmint and the other straight lemon. And lastly Chocolope, she bangs like hershey's kisses mixed with melon. I was also gifted some Cataract Kush which im vegging out atm.

maxima32

some random things going on, this is my number five chemdog from AAA reservior seeds..... helluva yeilder she is. A shame she did not win,,,
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is the keeper #6 she yields well too
picture.php

picture.php

I may have posted that last pic already in anotha forum but too stoned too know!LOL!
Some funky c99 that i kept out of six plants
picture.php

picture.php

she is straight pineapple ! Yum !
finally The Blues are running and fall fishing is upon us . I hope to get some shots of some stripers and tautogs up along with the buds if yall are cool with that . :wave:

G

guest121295

Indeed! Show me a nice fat Tautog, I used to catch those things by the boatload and spend about 9hrs cleaning them, delicious...I've been walking way out on the bar in the mornings looking for blues but the usual fall schools are not around.Usually the low tide flats are full of blues and bass about now, maybe this morning! I'm still holding on to this little Grinderella, I think she's pretty ripe at 75 days.I spent the morning yesterday going through all my flowering plants looking for defects, mold, PM, bugs, luckily everything was fine, just some overdone flowers I don't have time to cut...Great weather for all you folks outdoors, hopefully the great weather will continue!:)
picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
Man I love Togging , My Dad and his crew use to pinhook for them in the 80's till the early 2000's .

here is a 10# caught from a yak

Attachments

• yellow3
    yellow3
    144.3 KB · Views: 23
G

guest121295

10lbs! Damn that's a good one, the biggest I've ever caught was a 13lb'er.There's a spot where all the tautog come to spawn on the rocks in May and you can load up.I almost never had so much fun fishing when I was younger, now they're kinda gone from that spot.Once I had 250lbs and showed up at the market and the guy said"We stopped buying those yesterday..."...That was a long night of cleaning fish, they're soo slimy, like an eel.:)Just finished trimming out that one Sister plant.I'm soo relieved she didn't rot or creep out, I'm whacking that little grinderella in 5 min.Can't beat this weather.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts