What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Could always count on you Chaco :)

Ps. I got some superfuck(or mindfuck) x sensi nl veggin. EHmm ehm. Heard of it before? ;-)

Mfer stupid iPhone sorry for the double post

G

guest121295

That's a great runner, I grew a bunch out last summer,came out fantastic...my kids took me to the pavement last night skateboarding, I'm ready for the pool today even though my ankles, legs and wrists and elbows hurt.I baked myself up and went out into the park trying to teach the kids what to do as they're just starting out, I'm just gonna have a nice puff,put pads everywhere and unload..I havn't skated in a long time and I felt a surge of youth watching the kids and ripping around concrete obstructions.I rode barefoot again, damn feet are burnin', hope summer ends before I kill myself.My town has a great skate pool, I'm half hoping the kids won't wake up...Best part is that I never said anything about skating the kids came up with it on their own then saw the old man could ride, it's ridiculous.I'd better get cutting before the ambulance shows up.I'm waaay too happy about how my summer run came out but my mother room is a mess of plants, mostly D's and SSSDH's some ecsd, Sister, Nevilles cuts, Apollo-F-13 cuts.I need to make some decisions about what to run next.I have about 10 fair sized D's that need some trimming back, better do it now.All in fun , all in fun!:)

maxima32

One lucky guy you are to have choices like that chaco! oh did i already tell you that that sister is monumental, probably. Summer is over boys time to get it in . Still no modem cant get my pics up but hoping for today .
I to must make some serious moves on selections. Veg room is filled with potentials but more than three quarters must go. I hate burying plants ! Oh well

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hells yeah Chaco. Get in that pool and do some smith grinds n shit. Skating is def fun. Hey I'm still trying to figure outthe lineage on this superfuck I think u called it

G

guest121295

(Bros Grimm DTC99 X Rez Mindfuck) x Sensi NL#1= Superfuck, some great plants in there, I think I gave you all the seeds I didn't run that year, no sense in letting them grow too old, I also have a line of DTC99 F4's still in the fridge.They're all very high on the Durban side, a few on the Thai side, although my DTC99 might as well be Thai's now, with a nip of Durban....I was lucky yesterday, the kids made up an excuse for the pool and the surf was good so I took the surf and then dragged them to the pool and made 'em watch the old man go airborne, in some cases not landing in proper fashion doing some mild damage to my bud holding hand!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
so finally got a camera to borrow and thanks to a good friend of mine that kept a couple strains around for me while hooking it up with a couple others.

This is a NL5xHaze cut #1, she is going to have this 5x5 tent all to her self and I plan on flowering her in 15-20 gal of coco. I also got a xxxl hood for the tent as well, I can't decided whether or not I am gonna place a screen over this plant or just keep tying back, the plan is to veg her out another 30 or so days...

Just a few cuts that i plan to mother out and run from left to right: Mass super skunk, chem sis, original diesel, golden goat, and recon. I've grown all these out expect the original diesel it'll be nice to try something new.

Some dried up Nev x ECSD taken 110 days, they'll get put into jars tonight.

Nev's sis also taken at 110 days, I feel like this plant could have gone another week or so...

Looks like it never slows down a bit in this thread, excellent plants and useful info is everywhere...:tiphat:

G

guest121295

Nice work Otto, I'd love to be able to have a nice whiff of that after a day or two in a jar, looks hazy.Hows the smell? Some nice branches there.I hope she smokes alright, looks like the Nevilles pushed the other two cuts aside and took the wheel, which could mean a nice blast off high or a relaxing after work type of clean the yard up buzz...Either way, I'm stoked you put so much time into those, 115 days is no quick flip.:)I think the Sister is my favorite plant to grow...
picture.php

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, both the plants were very haze dominate as far as growth, the smell on the ecsd was nothing at all like the ecsd, although you could tell the buds filled out much more like the ecsd.The smell is what I would call a lite piffy quality, Not as powerful and pungent as that NYC haze but a lighter version. The taste I can't give an honest answer yet on but the plants got 3.5 week flushes so it smoke smooth. It def makes me believe that the NYC haze stems from something in the nev's genetics tho. The high is very cerebral all in the head and makes you think kind of high, very clear, and up, I will say though once im done being high this stuff makes me burnt out as hell, I just want to nap , usually I just take another couple rips to bring me back up, smoking this weed for me is like doing some blow, once the high dies down I go straight back in for another couple rips..... The nev sis grew very hazy, spiraly buds that grew everywhere and basically the type of bud that doesn't ever seem to fill in the whole way. The smell on this girl was chem no doubt about it, but again not overpowering as the mom but a noticeable chem stench. The high was a bit more body heavy than the nevxecsd but still cerebral, up, and more relaxing, good to smoke before doing just about anything. The taste again I can't give a good response to right now I'd like to cure the buds for a few weeks before give a description but I can say that this smoke was a bit heavier on the lungs, if you will. Excellent work I am sure the people who were able to score those beans off the bay will be extremely happy, I know I am, thanks again for all the hard work chaco :tiphat:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Otto great stuff dude. Dude you wanna hear something funny Yet silly. In that last pic u got with the few cuttings. If I took a pic of what I got. It's literally IDENTICAL. Red solo cup. Blue solo cup ,Red and the 2 black square pots. I saw it I'm like that is just funny dumb luck. Idk it stupid I know but thought I'd share.

P.s. How the Frick do you keep that first one balanced enough not to tip over lol

Chaco - again u know ur a big inspiration for me. Just letting you know again bro. I sincerely mean that bro.

It literally has come to a point. Where I literally stick to 2 threads really. This one and the ecsd.. Thread. Really are the 2 most active threads that consistently have new updates and pictures. Anytime I'm sick of hearing the females yapping their faces off I just tune em Out bust out the iDevice. And just enjoy this forum :)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to fuck the Summer of 2012 in the ass with those Haze hybrids of yours Chaco...Via PUS...ECSD and Sister Hazes will soon be in the vault:)

Nice work on yours, Otto...nice selection of mini-mamas, too! What's the Recon all about...what are your 2cents on the MSS? I've never run her but some love her and some hate on her...

This GDP is coating up SUPER fast...everything else is still spitting hairs and I'd swear the GDP would already get ya stoned! She is a bit hungry, ya can see she needs a "hot" mix, as the locals say:)
What a nice plant! VADO, she look like the girl you know and love?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the ChemDxSourBubble...:)
picture.php

picture.php

i'm lovin this homies !!

i'm lovin this homies !!

not one of my creations, but some very inspired work indeed !! peace and prop fellas!

picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
What a nice limited edition roor. Finally they are taking the buyers wallet into consideration =P

Who needs glass when you have toxic plastic to smoke out of...

MasterKhufu

many thanks

many thanks

yes....I finally come up with one that the local crew likes..........
Chaco.......check your po box next week....bout tuesdayish.......
Time to hit some chem d out of the poor.......I'll let cravenmore handle the legalities with the roor folks.......I'm just the designer.....be very well..........

G

guest121295

Hmmm, what might I be expecting from someone I'm not sure I know?....Anyway here's my big ass 5ft Apollo11/F-13, you can see three of the tops, the fourth is out of view but in the foregound you can see the DJ Short style mutant with the scraggly top.The big one is mean looking though, I have high hopes for her.The other pic is my 1st run with a D cut, you can see the discolored leaf in the foreground...
picture.php
picture.php