What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

noreaga

hahah that pic is mar-vel isnt it , only very few will understand the handstand reference but belive me.. its a good one!

on a side note, tanned women in bikinis. schwing schwing schwinggggggg

miyagi.jpg

S

Stray

NO-ONE brings as much vibe as brother Whodair with his sticky skunk funk digits...and thats the truth.

G

guest121295

The tops are all falling down so I had to srting 'em together, regardless, they aren't lacking in mass...
picture.php

G

Guest3498

Would anybody care for some bubba kush? MP you were right, day 70 is straight meds.

picture.php

picture.php

I've finally smartened up with this one (thanks mostly in part to watching otto and melty grow it) and am training one out proper. Needs a transplant and haircut soon...

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Vado, timed it up so that I take my bubba 70 days as well and she is getting 3 weeks to flush out proper:)...... Great job on training the other bubba she is gonna be a beast

Took a picture of some NL5xhaze dried buds this shit was so much fun to grow and I can't wait to do another round with them. This is a strain that just loves to grow big buds all over, here a just a couple

G

Guest3498

I'll take the one on the left :D

I will say this about the bubba... I've read that it's a bit more flavorful at 9 weeks than 10, but 10 is stonier. I agree with that based off this batch of bubba. That being said, my 9 week bubba has been curing for over 2 months and the 10 weeks bubba is just dry... We'll see... all I know for sure is this bud is an absolute 10/10.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Handstands, ladies....Handstands....$50? Getthefuckouttahere....

Whodair finally got his hands off the keyboard long enough to mess with his 2" pudd....We won't see him for a while, he's got 20 years worth of plumbing to fix....:moon:

Vado got that Bubba looking like Ottos' twin! 70 will taste just fine, I think I'll try 75 next time to see if it puts me to sleep before the exhale is finished....

Yeah, Chaco...you look unlucky...must be rough:)

FistedSister

ecsd@54, a middle aged lady.

ecsd@54, a middle aged lady.

my 1st time with this exotic shes everything i imagined her to be. i cant keep my hands off her goodies, and my fingers out of my nose.

picture.php

noreaga

you fuckin shlameels, i love ittttttttttt. chaco your haze is scary lookin man i would never even smoke that stuff. probably turn you into billy bob thorton from sling blade after a nice ripola.

vado you like those raws? i love those papers man, before my smoke break thats all i was puffin!!! reminds me of bagged school lunch papers. all about the good vibes hahah

stay high

ps melty what do you know about the samurai shodownIV shogun assassin o_O HIIIIIIIIIIIIII YAA!!!!!

glad the pics thing is fixed heres a shot at one of my tiny trees
one day when I grow up I wanna try some of these huge ass bushes like mp and chaco. 25 zips of haze 1 plant.Right now Im doing it in 1.5 ltr rose buckets and avgerage about 2 zips a plant. It aint much but I aint ashamed either.This is a dairy queen bout 55 days in. chugging along through mites...The early flower plants and veg plants are pretty good Im winning the war.but once they get to 40 days I dont wanna treat them any more so all they get is a 2 min cold shower it dont stop um but it prevents the webs...So everytime I ask this I get ignored.
what can I use all the way to harvest that wont fuck a person up.I dont care if the flavor is affected a little.it's on me my fault.but I dont want anyone getting sick or sore throats any ideas? ok enough rambling

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry TBK, never had mites. (yet)

Chaco, Otto, lovin' the hazes! :good:

So got some pics uploaded.
These plants came from raco & charlie, my spanish brethren, and the 3 are @ 40 days, looking to go 70ish.
The 1st 30 days they were getting 600w vertical, but the fates had me scramblin', and I had to pack them into a tent w/ 5 other plants and a horizontal hood.
Really a shame I couldn't continue w/ the vert, as I trained 'em for that purpose, and now only the canopy is getting the goods. I hate trimming off the lower stuff @ this point, so I'm hoping to get multiple harvests. :rolleyes:
1st up is the Paki Chitral Kush x Uzbeki.

Next up is X18 (tom hill's Paki IBL) x Uzbeki. Got two plants of this one, this one being the biggest.

This one and the last are my bigger plants, so they're back in the corners.
This smaller X18 x Uzbeki I've always been able to keep close to the light and it's paying off, better bud development.

Thank for havin' a look! :D

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Vado, I do! Buds look great man, can't wait to see what that trained lady does for ya.

Otto, love the line-up opf diff. buds. Any jumping out at ya after the chop or are the favorites during the grow still the same? I need to try some MNS and that strain looks like a good start before I dive into the haze end of the pool, where Chaco is swimming right about now!

HL, looking great! Healthy ladies from top to bottom. Digging the choice of varieties. I've been keeping an eye out like a hawk for some of the PCK from Cannabiogen.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Vado ,that bubba looks ridiculous ,gotta love that old school taste of the bubba !

Ottoman, nice buds ,looking hazy

Highlighter, beautiful plants man

We just finished transplanting a bunch of sssdh and sour d going to flip them in a few days , also got a few mango hazes and ssh's Im going to throw in tomorrow .

A few haze shots that will be coming down in another 6 weeks ,these are SSSG and SSSDH

FistedSister

tomato cage cant hold her!

tomato cage cant hold her!

chems ultimate sister reaches in every direction, filling holes in your garden with a wall of solid marijuana. the resin is liquid skunk junk.

shes in the sweet spot between 2 bare 600 hortis and maturing rapidly at 41 days 12/12

picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice run of shots there gentlemen, damn I woke up late the fires out and I'm trying to light some wet pitch pine, I need a flame thrower, this winter demo'd my wood supply...I'll have to stay warm by smoking enough until 1st light.Been home alone with my oldest boy for few days while the old lady took off up north to visit some straight ass relatives, needless to say I'm having a bit of a nice time, big dogs in the house, smoking joints inside the whole thing...I think I have some coals going now!! Gotta run outside and find some sticks.:)

C

chefro420

glad the pics thing is fixed heres a shot at one of my tiny trees
one day when I grow up I wanna try some of these huge ass bushes like mp and chaco. 25 zips of haze 1 plant.Right now Im doing it in 1.5 ltr rose buckets and avgerage about 2 zips a plant. It aint much but I aint ashamed either.This is a dairy queen bout 55 days in. chugging along through mites...The early flower plants and veg plants are pretty good Im winning the war.but once they get to 40 days I dont wanna treat them any more so all they get is a 2 min cold shower it dont stop um but it prevents the webs...So everytime I ask this I get ignored.
what can I use all the way to harvest that wont fuck a person up.I dont care if the flavor is affected a little.it's on me my fault.but I dont want anyone getting sick or sore throats any ideas? ok enough rambling

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
That's nasty! You need to pull out the big guns! If your getting webs around 40 days your fucked ! Your mite population is probably massive, and will be very hard to get rid of em all . trhey are prob camped out in every nook and cranny of your room. Get some azarmax, you can use it up to the day of flower and it's systemic . Personally if i had plants that looked that bad, Id shut down for a bit . Get rid of all flowering plants , clean the shit out of everything and drop some bombs . Get some floramite for your mothers and hit them up. Hope those mite crusted buds aren't going to any sick patients!!

Latest posts

Latest posts