What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Guest3498

Whodair those dd nugs look greasy and rank. :yes:

Chaco those big trees you posted on the last page sure are something else. Seems like you got the coco down pretty damn quick. Badass chemdogs and from what I've seen tacoma post the triple kush looks killer as well.

Otto, you done smacked that kksc out of the park

Everyone else, awesome stuff as well. Nothing but dankness shown here, just as usual.

Here's some bubba on day 70 that's been flushed to hell and back. This girl just cakes on the frost and never stops. I wish I could take a picture that captures how she looks but I just can't. It's the type of weed that makes me smile like an idiot while I trim it, and smile like an even bigger idiot when I smoke it. Total stunner!

picture.php

I also dusted a couple branches on one of the bubbas with a little nl5 x haze pollen. This is my first time making seeds, can't wait to start growing em and see if anything good pops up. It'll be fun either way :joint:

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Yea ..vado shit looks righteous ..in a week I will go pic crazy..when theres more to show ...

P.s..shout out to the grower who had that sour in his pocket at wild wings ...they must love u at uconn ..

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
What's good fellas? Great to see the usual suspects killing it as usual. It's like a kumite of great growers in here. Ya, I just caught the last 30 mins of Blood Sport on TV. :)

Here's some recent shots from the veg room, I just flipped a bunch of plants so there's finally enough room in veg to see the floor and move around.

Lemon Larry - Just topped all her sites, gonna let em grow out a bit and then flip her in a couple weeks.
picture.php

Strawberry Cough
picture.php

and here's one of the Lucifer OG's I got going... I'm digging this lady so far. She's just starting to spit out new growth after I FIM'd her.
picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

The Baphomet

Veteran
Looks like everyone has been keeping busy .
Got some sssdh,sssg and some sour going right now ,they are @ 35 days . Some of the haze leaves got a little burnt from a floramite spray before the flip .

Got 96 clones in coco that will be flowerd in 2 weeks ,* 48 sour d and 48 sssdh

sssg#3

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I had to dig for this thread... that tells me it's time for a :bump:

Day 7 of 12/12, mixed batch of goodies

S99
picture.php

Chemdawg Sis
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

ECSD
picture.php

Sweet Syl
picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ya, that's a good shape to create w/training, Deft. A fruit bowl is another one I like to do, it's a little less stressful on the plant. Don't need any supercropping for that one, just a lot of plastic tie or rope. :)

thread is banging lately.great jobs all around,up & down Town to Town, creating smiles, removing frowns...

3 different dairy queen rounding the bend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest3498

Nice, it's good to see some fresh faces posting.

Ras nice job, I like the look of that lucifer. What's the sweet syl?

Likewise baph

Looks creamy bee...

Looking frosty inkogyto..

And finally good to have you join us peopleunderthestairs. Nice cola, what is it? Just got my first issue of 1000 watt the other day :joint:

PplUnderStairs

Nice, it's good to see some fresh faces posting.

Ras nice job, I like the look of that lucifer. What's the sweet syl?

Likewise baph

Looks creamy bee...

Looking frosty inkogyto..

And finally good to have you join us peopleunderthestairs. Nice cola, what is it? Just got my first issue of 1000 watt the other day :joint:

Thanks!! Something called ECSD , my cousin cletus brought it down from Maine

? for the coco growers

? for the coco growers

This was my 1st plant ever in coco I used the general hydro brand red brick. and fed with the house and garden cocos a + b and humboldts big up powder w/ cha ching when it was time for a boost.I didnt let the coco ever dry out completly and would feed for about 30% run off. The strain is the ledgendary larry that goes around the north east.And Ive grow it in mostly in my mix of pro mix bx and ffof with perelite feeding 2 tsp/gal flora nova bloom and 1 tsp/gal. cal mag and allways got tight swollen buds. in co co she she grew smaller looser buds that were runners...What mistakes could I have made to cause this?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like coco and would like to keep some strains going in it but I gotta get these nuggs tighter. Any ideas anyone? its worth mentioning that there was ph drift going on usually I would ph at 5.8 before feeding and it would slowly drift up for a couple of days to about 6.1- 6.2 till it was time to feed again.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TBK, I am no expert but some suggestions I would say to try are these:

I am assuming that your hand feeding and thats how I've always fed my plants so if you use another method of feeding discard the post. First off I would recommend that you buy premium quality coco otherwise you can ruin a harvest. I've been around the block with coco and have always gone back to botanicare 5kg bricks and have been using them exclusively for almost 3 years. I am sure other brands work great for peeps just my preference. Now I would def let your plants get dry between feedings this way you know they want more food, also I don't feed to any runoff and if I do it's very little 5-10% tops. I like to feed 3 gallon pots .5 gal twice a week and if they still feel heavy I skip and don't feed until they feel light again. I also ph at 5.8 but anywhere from 5.7-6.1 will do, it sounds like you let your feeding solution sit, I like to just mix up what I need for that feeding day, but I don't think that be the causes to your issues. My biggest thing would be let them dry out between feedings and less run off, good luck......

otto thanks for the advice the guy at the shop told me these were top o the line coco bricks, maybe Ill research this vs other brands to see if I find something.You are correct I hand water usually every 2 days just mix and feed no letting it sit but water just gose straight through the coco so I wind up with alot of run off.good suggestion on maybe waiting a little longer between feedings maybe the coco has better nute retention than soil. and they were over fed.thanks again k+

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
TBK, just another suggestion next time you feed your coco plants, take your time and feed them slowly even if its just 1 cup at a time, this will decrease run off and stop the water from going straight through and you'll save on nutes. Also I've never tried that brand coco so I really can't help, but do you just soak the brick and wait for it to expand and break apart with your hands?

cut the other 2 sssdhxjack's here is the third at day 80, another day or two to flush and she'll be harvested

Here is an NL5xHaze she been getting flushed for at least 3 weeks I keep thinking she is going to finish up but she just simply needs more time, she is starting to get pretty yellow and I don't want to hurt the buds so I'll push as long as I can, I am hoping I can get her to 90 days even then I don't think it'll be enough time she seriously just keeps growing.....Day 80.....

much love to the east coast:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts