What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Very nice everyone!!
Vado..that bubble looks delicious
Otto....what can I say..whew!
Bee Keeper..who's Blue widow? shes purdy indeed..looks potent too..
Chaco..I'm with you.Less maintenance hopefully means better care too.This vert stuff is really becoming more and more appealing.
Whodair..that combo sounds good.Did you use collidial silver? I have been reading up on it lately.
buddle thanks man and to be honest I am not sure of the excat linage I was just told its ww x bb it's a decent yeilder of decent bud it's no Sour D or lemon larry but it moves

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
NL5xHaze #10, she similar in structure to Swampthing which is a g13xhaze bean I popped, thought i share......

NL5xHaze

The nl5haze has a much better smell than the swampthing(g13xhaze) but swampthing has fatter buds and is about 6-8" shorter. I actually took cuts of her so if she smoke nice she'll stick around, I gave 1 cut to two friends and hopefully will see more pics in the future.....

D

Durdy

Some hash I made for edibles! Has anybody ever used the trim that was in their bubble bags for ISO afterwards? and if so how were your results? is it worth doing?
picture.php

:tiphat:

G

guest121295

I found a spot of PM(or 2) on this Eagle 20 treated Ultimate Skunk so I started flushing her and cut out the PM branch.NO more PM developing so should I just go back in the morning and slam her with some koolbloom since the PM isn't blown out, I mean this plant is on fire and she could use some time.Should I just flush out the 3 gal coco or hit it with hot mix for 3-4 days??....
picture.php

B

bcell

Here are a few of my Satori. Very healthy, vigorous plants - pleasure to grow so far. These are 30 day 12/12 - they will be going a while! 2 very different phenos

Chaco and Otto have been inspiring me with Mr Nice. I think I am going to order some Angel Heart and Sk#1 x NL#5.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Chaco, Otto...Never dull peering in on you two's gardens...

Bcell, nice healthy plants!!!

Here's some stuff @68days...
ECSDxHinduKush...Biggest nugs in the garden, everytime.
picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH
picture.php

Sour Diesel, ya guys tried this shit yet? I hear there is some killer 55day floating around! :):moon:
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
mp, sick. i love when shit starts falling over. sometimes no matter how much u tie an stake, its never enough.

ready for some more weather ladies an gentleman? lets see if this year tops 95-96 for some states.

spokes make the wheel go round.

b-safe

G

guest121295

Wow!! I thought everybody was buried alive, my place is like a skating rink, 3 solid inches of ice with a bit of snow here and there, winds up now though hope it blows a decent gale today, it's been a calm several days, I need to vent some heat.MP, never seen that Hindu before, what a whopper!!Here's my 1st Eagle 20 treated plant coming in for a landing, another Ultimate Skunk, I think it's my favorite now, I'm about 99% sure on that one and she's coming in rather nicely, my Nevilles is around day 95 and looking mean...
picture.php
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking killer in here as usual...

MP, not a bad bitch in the bunch! Straight fire :joint:

Chaco, that Ultimate Skunk is looking pretty chunky! 95 day Neville's sounds like a brain warp wrapped in a warm blanket...

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, finally made an account. I've been following this thread along with a few others for quite some time. You guys have some serious skills, keep up the hard work! Past few days have been awfully calm compared to what we have had recently, it's been a pretty busy winter.

Thanks for this thread, and all of your contributions.

The Captain

headseed

I hope that I do not lower the quality of the posts in this thread, you all are really killing it this winter! :tiphat:

veg overview
picture.php

dinafem cheese fem
picture.php

3 unknown blueberry seeds from a patient friend
picture.php

The tent has some autos in it for some quick meds right out of the box. I hope I don't regret it! Posted in the auto sub forum as to not pollute this fine thread! Two were free from a friend (the sweet seeds Halloween giveaway), and I bought some sour 60s from the boo since everyone has been raving about them. We'll see!

The Baphomet

Veteran
Nice MeltingPOT ! looks dank as hell. whats it smoke like ? the one we have is all haze in structure,smell and taste

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Baph....I'll tell ya how she smokes in a week:) The SSH rules this hybrid for sure, even the girl with the huge Sour calyxes reeks of haze...I kept 2 of the 3 girls to re-run and I really don't have room for em'...they are super nice...

G

Guest3498

I agree with baph, that sssdh looks killer melty. Seems that people can't say enough good things about that cross, and with good reason I assume.

Nothing special over here. Made more snow bubble tonight after finishing today's work.

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Melty I am loving my sssdhxjack's I can only imagine how much you like your sssdh.
Out of all the plants in the garden this is the one I am most excited to smoke on.....

Day 65
sssdhxjack

Bubba kush day 45 or so, I am happy with her but I know i could have grown her better especially after putting in the time to veg her out proper. Well next run I will feed much different, I can easily say she has the smallest buds I ever grown. I'll ease off the big bud, thats for damn sure.....

G

Guest3498

Ain't a thing wrong with that bubba bro. When you figure out how to get big nugs on her be sure to let me know!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know how you get big nugs on the Bubba.....
Cross her to SSSDH! hehe...I just had to!

I don't think I have a nug that weighs more than 2grams from my last Bubba and that's NO bullshit...You guys got her looking great from where I'm sittin!

Yeah, VaDO, Baph...the SSSDH is just plain nasty...3 girls from 6 seeds all could have been keepers...1 is very special in flavor, just awesome...There is no Sour to be found in any of them.

Otto, that SSSDHJack is outta control! Your colas stack up like no other...fuck! You can see the Diesel in her :dance013:
SourD
picture.php