What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

someotherguy

Veteran
Well as for me and my relationship with PM, I'm ending it today and every cut I have is out the window except for a few Triple Kush that I slammed with the Eagle 20.I'm too interested in my MNS Spice to kill them all so they will be flowered because I'm curious and they've been hit with the Eagle too.I have a chem's sister that I hit about 3 weeks or so ago and now 17 or18 days into flower the plant is another monster without a blemish.I've seen people spray buds with neem oil and floramite 67 days into an 80 day stretch...nothing I could say would stop him, he says people won't know the difference, I told him that I would know and that it was bad for the buds, he didn't care, now without my weekly advice his garden yielded less every run until he quit and rented his house to another grower and moved to Costa Rica.It's just taking me forever to clean this place up, regardless today it's all out the window!!:)Have you ever smoked a bud sprayed with neem oil??YUCK!!! I won't even start in on the taste of Floramite!!(I have never, ever done this, I've seen it done by people that do not care one bit about quality and being serious about their marijuana, as long as they sell it, success has been achieved)

you can spray your plants with milk the day before you chop and it won't affect the flavor of the smoke plus, it's totally safe for human consumption.

for real man.

SOG

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish you guys all the best with your PM issues...I've been lucky this far, battled just about everything but PM...I've seen her in action and she's nasty.

Here's some morning shots.
C99xF13
picture.php

SSSDH, I have this cut cloned and labeled:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

My first Nevs Sister seedling is a female and I put her into 7gal of coco this morning.She's a big fat one...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'm really glad you guys put me into the hash making spirit.I made this 25g pile the other day, the stuff goes a long way...the 25 bag is still draining...I'm watching my hashplants dry too, they take awhile and they're soo thick you have to watch out that the outside doesn't dry too fast this time of year.I transplanted a bunch of new seedlings into coco this morning as well, a fresh start, I can't wait to put this stuff into motion...
picture.php
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking good chaco, best of luck with the new crosses. Did you make that bubble using the snow this run??? just wondering if you noticed a difference in yeild/meltyness if you did...

DG, nice cross yourself and best of luck, i'll be checking that thread out for sure.

Melty, beautiful as usual :tiphat:.

Got a McFly 25 days into flowering and she is amazingly frosty (pics don't do her justice) already with a wonderful pineapple smell, looks like she'll be a yielder too.

I also got around to making some BHO, and this time i gave it a long time to purge. Let it double boil for a an hour of so then left on a heating pad, then one more double boil. So about 18-20hrs, and it came out crazy, I swear on anything that when i first put the blade to plate it looked like i was scraping up cellophane.

Stay warm!

B

bcell

Every time I come here, I shake my head in awe. Hitting the Bubblicious - best all.

Attachments

• bb_bud.jpg
    bb_bud.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 9

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple pictures from this morning

Attachments

• DSCN6577.jpg
    DSCN6577.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN6578.jpg
    DSCN6578.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN6582.jpg
    DSCN6582.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN6583.jpg
    DSCN6583.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN6585.jpg
    DSCN6585.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN6586.jpg
    DSCN6586.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN6587.jpg
    DSCN6587.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 9

someotherguy

Veteran
Eagle 20 is the sure shot PM relief.
99% of the time, 1 and done on the spraying.
yeah, ...but can you use it a week before you chop? ...if not then suggesting Eagle 20 was a waste of time, hell, in this situation, it was a BAD suggestion, ...suppose one of the noobs follows your suggestion blindly, because of your rep, and uses Eagle 20 just before the chop? ...you think that's a good idea?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon now, i never stated 1 week before the chop.
common sense tells you not to spray anything on your plants that close to chop!
i guess i should have verified.
but if you let PM run rampant that far into flowering, time to scrap the grow and start fresh with a clean slate.
thx for the tongue lashing, it's highly appreciated

someotherguy

Veteran
c'mon now, i never stated 1 week before the chop.
common sense tells you not to spray anything on your plants that close to chop!
i guess i should have verified.
but if you let PM run rampant that far into flowering, time to scrap the grow and start fresh with a clean slate.
thx for the tongue lashing, it's highly appreciated

you're welcome bro, but if you'd read the part of the discussion regarding pm you'd have known that the topic arose because someone commented that he had pm again a week before chop, ...and so you wouldn't have recommended Eagle 20 so blithely.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) I'm chillin'...Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Smokin some CC bubble that a bro handed down...good to have good friends:)

Here is some ganja...
SSSDH 3 phenos, all killer looking!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourDiesel
picture.php

ChemdawgDxSourBubble
picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
quick quesion for the hash makers has anyone frozen the trimings with dry ice? the place where they sell it the guy said dry ice is 20 bellow zero so i wanted to beat my trimings in a bucket to make bubble hash.i dont know how dry ice acts in water

D

Durdy

quick quesion for the hash makers has anyone frozen the trimings with dry ice? the place where they sell it the guy said dry ice is 20 bellow zero so i wanted to beat my trimings in a bucket to make bubble hash.i dont know how dry ice acts in water

I have also pondered this but never gotten a solid response on the subject

Latest posts

Latest posts