What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

InPotiTrust

CHACO Your a beast bro those pics are just like :dance013:....You gona have a really fun time trimming all that hard work....I had to dip my nuts in stainless steel to take that ladder out this year sure was fun lol...Who knows i might need a bigger ladder for this new year :)...

rasputin Thanks bro i had fun outdoors this year for sure...That brewer did take a bit of time to build but was worth it i think...I never saw the PVC octagon in the bucket design do you have any pics you can post?

someotherguy Nice bro glad you posted about it...Wish there were more micro guys posting around here but that's how it go's ...Were just gona have to keep doing our part...

MeltingPOT Thanks bro...I know you know how hard shit can get in the real so getting back online is a good thing for the mind for me....

The Baphomet Super nice flush as soon as it dries i bet it's gona be gone lol....At least thats how much i want to smoke it when i see a flush like that...

Ottoman She looks happy bro....What size container is that?

Hope you guys have a safe and fun new years eve...Happy New year to all a ya...:party:

D

Durdy

Merry spliffmas and a happy new year to my friends on the east side!

DSCN2298.jpg

DSCN2302.jpg

:tiphat:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope everyone has a happy and safe new year.

bunch of pictures of what im up to :headbange

Attachments

• DSCN6528.jpg
    DSCN6528.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN6529.jpg
    DSCN6529.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN6531.jpg
    DSCN6531.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN6532.jpg
    DSCN6532.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN6534.jpg
    DSCN6534.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN6535.jpg
    DSCN6535.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN6538.jpg
    DSCN6538.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN6541.jpg
    DSCN6541.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN6547.jpg
    DSCN6547.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
  • viper mad blues 422665
    viper mad blues 422665
    59.1 KB · Views: 33
G

guest121295

Geez Tacoma that's a hell of a Larry, she does nicely in soil!! I hope everybody's ready for 2011, I know I have more plans than I know what to do with....Storing away some Ultimate Skunk for the winter, I sure hope it's going to be colder than this!!
picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
Getting ready to flip my 6000 room ,going 10 to a light in 5 gallon pots . Got 45- sour d's, 5 tres dawgs,5 sssdh and 5 sssg ready to be flipped on friday , just have to stake them up and give them a good spray of floromite .
Tres D

SSSDH

And a shot of one of my 4 Mango haze females have two males also. I cant wait to flower this one !

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
SSSDH x Jack: 34 days into flowering.

plant on the right, has a hashy lemon smell

plant in middle, smells and looks the haziest

G

guest121295

Nice work Chefro, that's a bunch of pretty flowers.:)Starting out the New Year with my new plant, Nevs Sister.This is my 1st test plant, when I manage to pull my place together I'll be growing out a bunch of these and the other crosses I made last fall Should be fun, I know that this seedling looks pretty good so far, nice and fat....
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're gonna feel like you're back in School with the amount of testing you got on your hands Chaco.....:) That Nev's Sister looks great already...

G

guest121295

Ras, I think I popped that seed about 2-3 weeks ago.I'm not exactly sure, I was test germing a few seeds and I had to throw a few in, the rest I threw in the fire....I'm just shy of being ready to really make a run with all the new stuff.I have 5 Nevs sister and 5 Nevs Diesel(havn't really named that one yet) in little rockwool cubes just waiting for me to choose a medium, coco or rock.The rock is so easy for me, with the coco I'm making all these diff mixes with the GH line, the Nevilles Haze itself is a little picky and I think they needed more N than I was giving them...I blew the blower on my mainline 3 X 600 cooltube thing and it's making the garden a bit hot so I ordered a new can and fan today, just a bit bigger than the old one to cool those lamps a bit better.After that guy from Ct got nailed going to Worms Way and being a hermit who never leaves his town, I'm just ordering online.Nobody I know will drive me up to the shops so screw it, send them to the old mans place!!:) The place I order from is great about nice brown boxes with a return addy that says 'Wharehouse" and I don't have to pay taxes.I'm not the brightest bulb on the block but I'm not driving myself up there anymore, even if I could find somebody to drive me the 2-3hrs to a shop I know I'm going to hear about it forever and it'll cost me an oz...

MediRI88

NEW YEAR NEW GEAR

NEW YEAR NEW GEAR

Helllo fellow ICmagers..

I just wanted to wish everyone a late happy new year besafe be smart and hope that this year we will see a full legalizsation of MJ In CA or RI ....well best wishes to all the growers/breeders/smokers for 2011

mediri88:thank you:

someotherguy

Veteran
Helllo fellow ICmagers..

I just wanted to wish everyone a late happy new year besafe be smart and hope that this year we will see a full legalizsation of MJ In CA or RI ....well best wishes to all the growers/breeders/smokers for 2011

mediri88:thank you:
not likely to happen here in RI with nitwits like Linc Chaffee and David Ciccelinni in charge.

peace, SOG

whodair

Veteran
old nycd @ 75

old nycd @ 75

this super sour chemmy pheno came out in 2003, and she remains strong as ever !! she has an exotic smell and taste, with a crazy scattered buzz, not the longest lasting high, but still top notch !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice work Whodair, your fingers are always so sticky...like mine! Ha! Here's a pile of Melting Pots Coastal Collision just off the branch, nice and dry.I put a bag with about an 1/8 in it into my pocket just to give it the squash/stuck to the bag/you reek test...worked like a dream, a strong smell of oranges, sour diesel and Larry all at once.This is my B cut, I had 2 but I seeded the last of the cuts I had and saved this one for myself, as I'll be needing it.This plant and it's sister were resistant to mites and PM to an incredible degree.This plant had a skunk bud growing right through it, all the leaves covered in PM, not one blemish on the CC, not a bug either.Everybody down my way was heavily impressed by this pot.
picture.php

whodair

Veteran
watch me ruin a sativa !!

watch me ruin a sativa !!

sativas turn yellow when i walk in the room !! heres kali mist x g13haze...the only thing that aint filthy sour skunk in my garden !!

when i first touched kali mist she threw her leaves off, she didnt care for indica food !! i made seeds off of her then ditched the KM...glad to have her back in some form ...

picture.php

G

guest121295

I had the same problem with my Nevilles and my La Nina when I switched to coco.They just wanted more N so I used a regular dose off the side of the bottle for power veg.I really need to tweek my nutes for all the diff varieties I'm doing.Pain in the ass for sure, they all ph differently also so I'm mixing 8 diff gallons in the morning, running around with my pens everywhere, dropping things...and still despite all of it I like the coco and I'll probably stick with it.reading through the forums all the time I see lots of people say to use a small container for sativas and a light nute mix but I have better results with big containers and 1500ppm.Working on a "real" job today so I keep jumping over here to stay sane while I'm buttering up some highfaluter for a summer catalog.The things I have to say, it's a crime!! I whipped off 3 thousand words in 1/2 hr this morning, I called it a "sudden muse".Now I have this job forever, I will admit, it's rather easy but I should just write for some pot rag.:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just keep yer pot-blogging here, brother!

I'm goin' nuts w/ this coco, I'm reverting to some real anal ways, checkin' the run off of everything. Been flushing everything down fer days, but I can def see the plants responding. Time-consuming bugger, butI'll git 'er! :D

I'm sure I'll be back to sheparding the micro-herd in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts