What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep that F13 pollen at the ready, Chaco! :D

Props for your OD, IPiT! :respect: It's a lot of work filled with uncertainty, and to be able to pull it off is just so sweet! :D
I crack up thinking of you lugging that ladder around stealth as fuck! :biglaugh:

I'm leaf-peeping in NH when I should be leaf trimming @ home. :redface:
I finished taking down Alphi last wk. most went into the freezer due to PM, but I'll work some alchemy on that shit. :muahaha:
Just got back from puffing some SSH on the sly, everyone I'm with likes to sleep in and I'm always up @ the crack of dawn.
Gonna be hanging w/ some smokers tonight, can't wait! Have a great 10/10/10 everybody!
:jump:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance:

You all partying up in here? I came to get down.
I brought some Larry and some soda.
picture.php

I forgot the soda.

Z

ZENARCADE

:dance:

You all partying up in here? I came to get down.
I brought some Larry and some soda.
picture.php

I forgot the soda.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Look who's back!!!! With Larry non the less!!!
Hope you had a good summer! Can't wait to see what else you're up to!

gmanwho

Veteran
chaco. i used to always forget to plug shit back in. And i im sure i Still will. I swear thou, in late flower, sometimes it almost seemed to send them into overdrive being under watered, then properly watered, then under watered again an again etc.... Stressing them to harden up?? Knowing there life is ending soon?? something along those lines. Read plenty of conversations about stressing with water reduction in late flower on here. I do believe it could hold some truth....

Props to all who pull the OD off. Leo an mold aren't are friends. So many variables to go wrong. But can be so worth it in the long run.

Man, that blueberry looks sweet. i've yet to see a blueberry around these parts with that amount of trichs. Enjoy.

Looking good everyone... B-safe

G

guest121295

My baby!!! Actually cutting some early Larry today just to make some space, I cut a tiny chem d bud just to smell it.Nice weather this morning!!
picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 of 3 females of my triple kush testers! i have 2 cuts of each in cloner with the #1 showing roots in 4 days.

Triple Kush (firexWhite#6(Big Bears Cut) x SFV BX2 male)

The Baphomet

Veteran
Looking good everyone !

Going to have to start chopping my sours a little early@73 days , I like 78-80 days It's only a few days but with this strain it makes a very big difference .Noticed some mold starting in a few of the big tops :yoinks:....Im pissed mold with two dehumidifiers running 2/4/7:wallbash: .

And the canyons suck right now

Attachments

• PA110105.jpg
    PA110105.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15

whodair

Veteran
Looking good everyone !

Going to have to start chopping my sours a little early@73 days , I like 78-80 days It's only a few days but with this strain it makes a very big difference .Noticed some mold starting in a few of the big tops :yoinks:....Im pissed mold with two dehumidifiers running 2/4/7:wallbash: .

And the canyons suck right now

Agree !! 78-80 and the sour is so swollen and juicy !! Take them all the way homie !!

The Baphomet

Veteran
Going to take the big tops a little early and let everything else go all the way . Just cant chance the mold ,had a whole room go moldy overnight once whole place stunk like ammonia

The Baphomet

Veteran
Nice jungle DG, killa grow .
A few shots of the stuff that will come down soon.
first -OG kush
second- Elvis x double dawg
third- Sour Kush

Attachments

• OG1.jpg
    OG1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ELVISXDD1.jpg
    ELVISXDD1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SOUR KUSH1.jpg
    SOUR KUSH1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sick jungle DG!

beautiful buds Baphomet!

here is couple pictures from this morning. the addition of another 1k hps is really showing imo:D

G

guest121295

I love adding another thousand, it does wonders for my self esteem!! Mh, HPS all of 'em if you can cool them I say load up the breakers!!! Safely, of course, I'm a pretty qualified electrician but I'm not that bright...Baphomet whatcha got there a dorado? Those canyons are some scary shit, I'm worried enough at wildcat knoll.:)Buds, buds everywhere, these are my buds for the day, the spears all dried up in preparation for storage.
picture.php

G

guest121295

DG those plants look fast for being in the early 20's, mine are around the same timeframe and I can hardly find a mature flower to pollinate...tell me that's a 65 day runner!!:)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
DG those plants look fast for being in the early 20's, mine are around the same timeframe and I can hardly find a mature flower to pollinate...tell me that's a 65 day runner!!:)

57 days and she's good but i let go to 65-70 before to see how different it would be and the result was a high that people was saying it was to strong that if i could make it less potient lol my boy smoke NYC piff all day long and he had to say that this LVPK was stronger high that when he smokes PK he cant work and this is from a heavy smoker that smokes 1oz of NYC Haze per day
i have sample at 30 days and still as good..the buds dont grow huge colas but hard gulf ball size nugs and makes you think there's no weigh in it.last harvest 20 plants 9000w lights co2 = 13 lbs so she isn't bad in weight, clone only strain you will give up all the other strains if you was to smoke this

G

guest121295

Nice nice.Sounds like some fun shit, but you know a guy gets a bit worried when his flowers aren't right!! I checked my calendar and I was off 5 days so that explains alot.I bet there's a bomb of a difference between 60 and 75 days.I like my Larry at 50 days so I take my personal from 50 on I let the rest go to near 70 after that she starts to die, some plants you watch increase in strength, some just go past peak and croak on ya'!!! We should both be lookin' pretty good in a 5-6 week time frame.Started flushing my D and Larry trees today.The D starts to yellow within 6hrs of no nutes, either that or I'm cooked. I'm mesmerized just to grow the thing.I didn't do it completely right at but next time I'm takin' it.Don't get me wrong I've got buds in there that'll make every pot snob in town lose sleep but I could have done better.:)I'll take some pre-flush pics today with mama's camera.

G

guest121295

Oh, if I smiked an ounce a day I need to go and get a MMJ script just to cure my anxiety...I will say however that piff is very close with mango.... just my lookin' down from the train at 125th street perspective.....I could see that smoking bomber joints all day could just be enjoyable after you got over the panic attack of being in the city...I'm such a bumpkin' I would just fall down ...Check this out though!!! When I was like 18 and my gf went to SVA in downtown somehere I came into the apt and people were smoking a joint and one wierd little dude was holding the joint between his fingers and sucking from a hole between his thumbs so he wouldn't get saliva on m himself...anyway it was f-in TINY TIM!!! The legend himself, I was so high I laugh about that shit to this day. TINY TIM:)

Latest posts

Latest posts