What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes sir! she smells amazing and im really looking forward to trying her out. that sounds dirty :laughing:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, TC, you got a lot goin' on! Love the hazes! :D

All the colas on Alphi that rose out of the canopy were fine, many Z's of grade A stuff. :D The stuff within the canopy is where the PM factor comes in. :frown: Whole lotta hash gonna go down.

Here's Fla:
picture.php

mutant bud, I love it! :D

bendoslendo

Oh my MediRI88. oh my....

Please read the BHO thread by chiefsmoking bud.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=31950&highlight=bho+dummies

You don't need any kind of heating element for BHO!
A pan of hot (not boiling) water will purge your butane in less than 3 minutes. An errant spark on that electric element could cause another fireball!

Please don't ever do it inside again. I don't want to see "RI medical patient/caregiver kills self and destroys home" on the news. Shit like that could get extracts banned in the next mmj law revision. Oh, and your face could burn off too.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
elites

elites

chemD x sourD and some orginal chemD, gonna be frosty xmas/new years. thanks to those that gifted me such fine genetics :thank you:

G

guest121295

Here we go, been working in the garden since 4am.I sprayed down all my moms and dipped my rooted chem cuts in floramite.Painted the whole place white with a 4 tube t5 rack for overhead lights, setup my floramite blast zone and hit my 14 elites individually, total soaking, let them dry and put them back in the room just before lights out.Of course to alleviate the monotony I took some pics.My Nevilles male is a very early one, at 20 days it is dropping pollen prolifically, I've been dusting the flowers into a script vial and keeping it dry for when my ecsd's are ready.Enough talk, the show!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Some ecsd females flowered 21 days ago @ 6".These are the flowering plants, + 9 others in a tray that I'm running at the same hieght.Things going ballistic.The other pic is of some ultimate skunk clones ready rooted and waiting for a spot...
picture.php
picture.php

Z

ZENARCADE

Chaco, rooms full off ChemD and ECSD......man you're gonna make those scrubber manufactures rich!!!! A few scrubbers, cedar logs, vaporteks....its almost never enough!!!
Of all the stuff I've seen/grown/smoked/bought those cuts really do live up to the hype! Especially when they're grown with what ever secret ingredient Chaco has hidden from the rest of us. Haha! Some bottle just labeled "XXX" hidden under the sink!!! Haha!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i want my people's to do small count of plants but biggier yield in big pots then 100 plants in small pots anyone willing to i help seen lots of people jammed up with over the limit no need for this lets do it right and win

Last edited:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
How come conn aint gettin no love in this thread? i wish i wasnt so lazy and had my camera ..I have 2 represent for the 203

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i get no love eather i havent post here so dont feel bad.its clear now that i'm from the east and willing to help but dont wana mix with peeps that talk too much i hide

G

guest121295

Ah hell both of ya'll got my respect!! You all don't think I'm eyeing up DG's even canopies and fat rooms.I do the tree thing quite a bit, at the moment I have 2 trees, well 5 actaully.@ 6' plants in a jumbo dwc, top drip and then a few Nevilles haze females that are going to be, hell at this point I'm worried about controlling them! I'll put up a pic I took today of my Ultimate skunk touching the ceiling, a result of vert bulbs and tweaked cooltubes....
picture.php

G

guest121295

Seems like no matter what I do my plants always overgrow me.Unfortuneatly I'm not the best planner.The plant above is just a pic of the top, the rest is just filthy....I love watching those big long branches do their thing, I'm a sucker for giants but I like to try everythiny...all at once!!!:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG, you get my attention & :respect: everytime you post. :D

It's the internet, you don't have to hide, just be smart. You got so much runnin' I can understand yer thinkin' tho.
Anyone who comes out, sez "Hell ya, I'm from N.E.!" and posts pics has my appreciation!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks to all my plants are five feet at finish so dont worry my peeps my lask work off of 20 plants was 13 and some lbs so i know you guys are running more plants with less yield
chaco you been reppin for NE and your work is great
and highlighter i been watching you too

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I just dont have my camera my GF is keeping it hostage..
chaco is always representing for this thread..I guess im gonna have 2 show u i mean bizzness 2..gimmie 2 weeks new setup and cam..CT in the house

Latest posts

Latest posts