What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

All Janes are fine with me.:) The skunk is actually chem d, I'm keeping it kinda secret, it's soo skunky and gnarly I'm just going to call it ultimate skunk because nobody I know except ya'll and Zen know what a chem D is but everybody knows a skunk!!Yeah that 1000W MH veg lamp did a number on my veg style for sure.:)

Z

ZENARCADE

All Janes are fine with me.:) The skunk is actually chem d, I'm keeping it kinda secret, it's soo skunky and gnarly I'm just going to call it ultimate skunk because nobody I know except ya'll and Zen know what a chem D is but everybody knows a skunk!!Yeah that 1000W MH veg lamp did a number on my veg style for sure.:)
Its sad when you tell someone its ChemD and they look at you like you have three heads....."What? No Diesel?"

Z

ZENARCADE

Thx ras! Next few days look killer! :D

jacksprout, I believe that's the illustrious 'Killing Fields'.
Chaco had something of a 'big Saturday night' last night.
:sasmokin:
"Take out your fuckin' retainer, put it in your purse"
.......Great song.

Z

ZENARCADE

"Take out your fuckin' retainer, put it in your purse"
^^^^HL, you ever hear the funny lounge version of that song with the female singer in that Grindhouse Planet Terror movie? Hilarious to say the least! I remember when I first brought home that album, my parents were pissed!!!!! The ..."take out your retainer..." line always cracked me up! I had a friend who ruined DK for me for years, the kid listened to Jello 24/7....that can be rough....but its been long enough and lately they've been back on my list. His political spoken word stuff is hilarious as well!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Woke up before the sun this morning and finished the male chamber area. Put 3 CDxSD in there. The game just changed for me. :)

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning fellas! hope everyones gardens are handling this heat ok. i just found out i have 1 Aisle9 female 2 Tom Hill Haze and 3 HGF Haze x DJ short's Blueberry! gonna be a frosty/hazy winter i hope. ill get pics up soon :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another great one out there today!

I love how many of you diversify into the hazes on occasion! :good: Nice one, TC!

The game just changed for me
Awright ras! :D What's the male? Break it down for us!

Zen, I'm gonna have to track Planet Terror down to see that!
Fact is, I very well could have seen it, but too stoned to remember. :biglaugh:
and ya gotta add the 1st couplet:

"You give me head"
it makes it worse
too funny!

Right fine start for the day for me, got the following in the post:

The book is newly released, updated, signed -Rob, 2010-
I picked up this concentrate slide to make CF envious! :nanana:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
The hazes sound sweet, Tacoma. After we talked about em I stumbled onto Hazy lady's journal and got the scoop. Six hazy ladies ought to keep you entertained for a while. :)

HL, are we gonna get a break from the good weather? I'm hearing h-cane talk but I haven't honestly been paying attention to the weather lately. Hope it's just hophead talk, the ladies don't deserve that after a summer like this.

The males are Chemdawg x Sour Diesel's. Had 3 really nice ones so I decided to toss em in together. Wanted to keep the diversity as much as possible, from my limited understandings it's OK to use 1 girl if she's special but the dudes should be a variety. I just want F2's so I can keep hunting for something special and so I don't have to keep buying seeds. :)

The real fun will be after these come out of there. I've got some herijuana, jack herer, and strawberry diesel seeds to pop. Not to mention this little thing called Honey White. And Karma, big K and little k, gifted me some Lucifer OG's so that'll be in the mix as well. F2's and definitely some crosses coming up. Like I said in Pablos thread, I'm realizing I'm a big weed nerd and I'm proud of it. Given my misspent youth, I could be doing a lot of worse shit.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
What up boys!

Im back and ready to go, just popped 12 MNS NL5 X Haze beans and starting to root up some cuts a good buddy was kind enough to give me. Won't have anything exciting indoors for a minute but when things start to look nice, you know i'll post it.

Also finally got to check on the outdoor plants and so far things look great, I didn't get to spend much time there todat but cleaned up and did a bit of work of falling branches. I plan on getting a very early AM work session this week.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures but I was strapped for time and a bit paranoid, but i just won't smoke next time i go to work out their. Also this is only a few when I get chance I'll take more.

SD (I think can't really remember)

Golden Goat

Casey Jones, This girl is about 11-12ft tall and 4-5 ft wide, just an absolute monster.

???? A bunch of something good I should have labeled.

G

guest121295

Looks like some of us may get smoked this weekend, eh?? Been along time comin', it's almost unavoidable that we have a big wind, I think I'm going to fuel up my generator....:)

G

guest121295

Here's an angle on my "mexican" aka mango/widows, I was sitting on the floor most of the day cutting buds and defoliating grew slightly bored and took this pic.This is what you grow out when you find a bag of stony south of the border weed, especially if you live in a border state, cross 'em back to your hashplants and you've got weed!!!
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ottoman, great to see you made it safely back home ! :wave:

So happy you were greeted w/ such happy plants!
Now we brace for Earl. :mad: I can't believe we have a 5 day heat wave and then get slammed! Get ready everyone!

Chaco, is the 'mexican' remark off the cuff, or do you really see Mex coming out of the haze? Knowing the time you've spent in the SW makes me think you've got a leg up on spotting mexi's.

What I'm pumped to try is Chimera's Highland Mexican x Blueberry, but I got a few things to get out of the way before I attempt that struggle. Mexicans are my fondest stoner memories. :)

If you're into Mexi's, check out the thread on em in his forum.
Pablos & Ponde's results sound epic!

Don't forget extra h2o and batteries.

G

guest121295

Great Mexican pot is great shit, if you grow out some seeds from that black nasty shit that goes around the SW, the taste is abominable, the high is even worse but you say that stuff had me soo wrecked there must be something to it.You grow out big giant orange smelling sativas, no lemon smell ever or hazy really just oranges with the skin fresh sliced............I hope we aren't pummeled hereabouts this weekend...

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some fire chemd x sourd. i have 2 mothers of this strain(2 diff pheno's) about to go into flower once cuttings from cloner are in soil. really sucks to get a storm this weekend after all this nice weather for the OD....hope for the best

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couple of pre-Earl shots on my two girls. I'm expecting they'll get hammered. At least I won't have to water for a couple days. :tongue:

Alphi
picture.php

Fla
picture.php

Zip up tight, NE!

G

guest121295

Could it be any hotter??^^^The plants look great maybe they'll be spared, if they are it's going to be a gorgeous fall with some pretty runners on those branches.:) Been some real hot, still days...hottest I remember in awhile.