What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Rudedewd

Good afternoon tri-state tokerz. I hope life finds everyone well. Finally a lil sunshine in western Ma, a nice stretch of weather coming up too.
I just read Pedroia is probably gone for the season. I wanna give up hope but I can't, lol, if they can only make the playoffs who knows? The C's had kind of a crappy season last year and they made a hell of a run at it. Oh well, it can't hurt to dream.
Beautiful buds Chaco! Stay happy and safe people.
Peace

L

Lloyd_Christmas

HL, Chaco and tacoma, great job holding down the fort guys... looks great all around! :tiphat:

G

guest121295

I had to put this pic up, this plant just gets retarded if you just let her grow straight up, the size of the thing, it's just funny..
picture.php

G

guest121295

My goodness, you're right!!:).......seriously though..a few vertical bulbs seem to make your muscles bigger.....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time to excavate a little lower. :muahaha:

Great day to be a plant :D
picture.php

See how the leaves are tilted toward the sun? My green solar receptors! :biglaugh:

Last edited:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Highlighter - lovely plant there! How's the pistil situation?

Chaco - Damn! Every pic you post makes me want to smoke a joint!!! Lovely plants.

:)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx ras! Next few days look killer! :D

jacksprout, I believe that's the illustrious 'Killing Fields'.
Chaco had something of a 'big Saturday night' last night.
:sasmokin:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help wanting to take pics daily, lol!

Y'all will be glad to know I'll be starting a thread on these for the home stretch, details to follow. ;)

'walk me out in the morning dew'
picture.php

G

guest121295

Actually on Saturdays it's usually sweet Jane, Maryjane and myself, I'll let ya'll run on that one.:)
picture.php

G

guest121295

See that now I'm flustered...mistakes!! Check out the monster skunk garden I'm throwing in this fall.......
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Digging the morning shots, HL. And yeah, the week ahead looks pretty favorable to the OD crew. Inside the AC's are getting turned back on after a few nights (some were borderline chilly!) without em. Glad to hear there'll be further documentation for yer two ladies.

Chaco, that's quite a trio. No plain Janes up in that mix. ;)
Skunk garden sounds tight, what kinda Sk? That veg shot is silly, I haven't seen a bad plant from you all summer, impressive in this weather. Between the sweet, fat buds and the lush veggers it seems like they're all laughing at the heat, full steam ahead.

Nice AKs, Tacoma!