What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

That is a catpissy cut I pulled from a couple packs awhile back.It smells like a cat pissed on your shoulder in a hazy way....If you let it go long enough and don't dry it in 2 days like some folks I know....it's killer weed.It's that dry odor up your nose, a dead fish is a wet odor, catpiss is a dry one, to me anyway.Perhaps I mis-named her but she'll always be catty to me!!!

That is a catpissy cut I pulled from a couple packs awhile back.It smells like a cat pissed on your shoulder in a hazy way....If you let it go long enough and don't dry it in 2 days like some folks I know....it's killer weed.It's that dry odor up your nose, a dead fish is a wet odor, catpiss is a dry one, to me anyway.Perhaps I mis-named her but she'll always be catty to me!!!

i love catpiss in a haze kind of way.... so when someone says catpiss i know what they mean....its a dank catpiss :smokeit:

some haze that reekd and tasted like catpiss in a good kind of way

the name is fine, always love a smelly ssh :D

SDC12647.jpg

whose ready for the 8 inches of snow about to get dumped on us again :( i know im not

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
What's good everyone? Rounding the last corner and coming down the home stretch. Here are just a few shots of three of the seven ladies currently in flowering.

Just started week 6 on Saturday.

Black Diamond
picture.php

Super Skunk
picture.php

White Rhino
picture.php

L

Lune TNS

Looks great rasputin :joint: What's the lineage of the black diamond... never heard of her, looks good though...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Appreciate the good vibes fellas!

Lune, the black diamond is an unknown entity at this point. A good friend and I had kept storing up beans we happened to come across in really good bags. For us it's the ultimate mixed bag to pick through when the mood strikes.

For this run I had three set aside and I decided to call them Black Diamond; two went male and one was the lucky lady currently finishing up. She looks to be an early finisher, already has a good swell on her, pleasantly surprised by its resin production, complex smell light grapefruit scent at first with a strong hash undertone that stays with you.

dan_kass

Ras, That is one sweet bag seed find...I hope those are her clones in the tray because she looks like a keeper. Don't forget to give us a nice smoke report when she's done. The SS and WR are looking beautiful as well.

Last year I pollinated a few F2 Yumbolt x Cafe' Girl....actually my whole crop got sprayed (about 10 different varieties) with a male that I thought was Hash Plant (from Sensi), so I started a couple seeds a few months back and ended up with 2 females.

One is a taller Yumbolt leaning pheno and the other a shorter Hash Plant leaning pheno...this was 12 days of flowering, they've both stretched a bit more...especially the tall one.
attachment.php

I did a little squeeze and sniff yesterday (day 20 of 12/12) and they both smell like bubblegum...super sugary sweetness. I guess it's possible that an HP male from Sensi could pass along a sweet smell but it would seem more likely that the male was from a random bag of herb. I was gifted HP seeds and some supposedly killer bag seeds around the same time last year and grew them all out at the same time so maybe they got mixed up...I do smoke a lot of pot ;)

The male looked identical to the HP mom that I kept and as far as I can tell it's Hash Plant...but who knows. All I know is my YumCafe thru 2 generations has never smelled bubblegum sweet, and the mom I used had a rotten fruitiness to her. So needless to say, I'm siked!!! If she tastes like she smells I'm gonna be a very happy man cuz I've never had anything that smelled like this.

Here's a bag seed plant I have that came from some over priced purple West Coast outdoor...this was at 16 days of flowering, she's now at day 25 and smelling fruityish I think. I completely forgot what everybody else smelled like because of the ladies above ;)
attachment.php

Take Care,
~Dan Kass

Attachments

• purple bag seed.jpg
    purple bag seed.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 8
G

guest121295

Hope the snow is treating ya'll right. All summer long I wait for a day like the last several. The diesel loves this weather and a little MH light...................:smokeit:
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics guys.
does anyone else have a boner?, !!!because reservoir seed's drop tomorrow!!!
i cant wait. im going for 4SD (chem#4 x sour deisel) and probably killer queen. (dutch grown / res project )

G

guest121295

How did you make out at the auction?? I checked seedbay a few times yesterday but nothing was happening...:dunno: I'll tell ya', never underestimate the power of the SSH...I smoked half a joint yesterday and it took about 10 hrs to find the other half...

dan_kass

Looks nice BDM....how's she smoke/taste?

I just got about 150 to 200 seeds from some pretty good commercial (I'm guessing Mexican?) They were collected by an old timer thru the years. I think i'll germinate about 20 or 30 to see what they look like.

I also started 18 unknown(possibly hash plant) x unknown (both very short branched indicas) and 18 Stinky x unknown. The Stinky is supposedly a CT strain but I had never heard of it before. It too was a fairly Indica looking variety...the mother I collected the seeds from was so heavily pollinated that there was nothing to smoke so I have no idea what the taste or high were like.

These seeds will be going right into the flowering room because I'm interested to see what 12/12 from seed is like. I'm gonna experiment with different ideas....like seeing what will happen if I put a plant back into veg after it's been sexed, different sized pots, how clones react when taken at different weeks (if the lower shoots even get that big), basically anything I can think of I'll try out on these seeds :)

I just made some bagless ice hash for the first time with Hash Plant leaf and I'm very impressed. I messed up the first run because I used an auto drip filter so I went out and bought the single cup filters and it worked like a charm :)

Hope everyone out there's doin' well,
~Dan

right now it just tastes like clean good fresh weed. it was just put into the jars so i think after a two week cure ill have a better idea on the taste it has a faint taste of fruity hazey lemony taste. time will tell

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaco, i was lucky enough to get a relisted pack of chemdog sour diesel. 120$. they didnt release 30 on the first drop by accident. i made a seedbay account real quick and when i was done, the relist was up.

Boston dutch
, those are some killer looking bag seeds. my first grow was bagseed. random crap weed tho.

dan, good luck with those. you must have gotten a good deal on 200 seeds. i hope you get many worthy phenos!

:D i had a great day BTW. got my car fixed up

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got a new camera today. its a huge upgrade. went from a hand me down 3.2MP sony cybershot. to a brand new 12.1MP sony. heres acouple comparison pics.

-=- the new. 12.1MP cybershot
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- the old. 3.2MP
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- finally, i got postcard from a friend backpacking europe.
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

GO RAVENS.....................................................................