What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking good everyone, looks like ol saint nick is giving some people beautiful harvest this x-mas :xmastree::tree::xmastree::tree::thanks:

All pictures were taken at day 56: I found a little PM on some leafs the other morning:mad:. If its not one thing it another. Luckily things are wrapping up and It didn't look like much PM were near the buds, except on the SD crosses I got, I had to against my will spray them with serenade but they got more time then the rest of the others so I had a little time.

Golden Goat

Picture_978.jpg

Picture_979.jpg

Casey Jones
Picture_982.jpg

SSH

Picture_984.jpg

BIG UP YOURSELF

noreaga

chac those lemon lar's look unreal man, there purpling on ya?? cause they look like they couldnt be any danker then in that pic

fats whats good with all the ch9 you post up, whats the backround on her

otto the casey jones and ssh look fuckin nuts man..the golden in the first is that pm sittin on her crown? definitely handle that, before that shit handles you! i had a major problem with that shit since summer and it really is survival of the fittest when it comes to that crap..

lune mpizzle and everyone else in the fam stay highhhh its gettin too cold these past few

nor

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ottoman - looking great as always.

nor - i got a ch9 mixed fem pack. grew all ten out, and am flowering the clones.
ive been trying to use the ch9 strain guide to figure out whats what. looks like i got mendacino, jack, long haze, citral skunk. ch9 did alot of one way crosses to make mixed seeds, so they are different everytime. some of the phenos i got were really good tho. one was straight blueberry, another plain fruity, lemons, and piney. pretty much got some of everything.

nug looks dank and tasty...nothing better than morning coffee smoke... u ready for this storm, i got the snowmobiles fired up with the tow rope and the laundry basket...its time for some boston sledding style. more like snow tubing than sledding.

dan_kass

BDM, sounds like fun :)

snow days are spent inside for me....inside Mohegan Sun. the old people will be kept at bay and I get all the good slots (if their's such a thing) to myself ;)

mojogreenhand

Update at day 39 in the mostly a11 tent. I'll probably let these go at least 55 days. Hoping they add some more weight before then.

full shot:
picture.php

a11 cola:
picture.php

one of the a11's:
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Mojogreenhand, looking nice man, I say you gotta let em go ATLEAST 55 days, also i recommend buying one of those mini microscopes and check the trics so you know exactly what day to harvest!

G

guest121295

Wow, what a storm!! The thing hammered me...I took down this sour larry on the snow day and almost finished a new growroom, I just had the floor finished when the snow started..........................
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I got hammered too! Did some shoveling around 11 sunday, 4W'd my way out to the main rd just to get the tracks in place, then ate some canna pumpkin bread and built a nice fire, watched the Pat's and C's, finished decorating the tree, a good day! Cool to have a white xmas before the rains comes...:elf:

All your gear you guys are throwing up looks bomb-ass! Special :yes: to dominicangreen's spread on the last page, but I'd smoke everything everyone else is tossing up. Well, maybe not your PM buds Otto. Got about a lb. of that in the freezer.
Thinking of rolling some of my xmas bonus into a bubble machine.
Processing all I got w/ 1gal bubblebags makes me cringe, time for an upgrade.

mojogreenhand, I know A11 as well as any strain I've grown, and they should be done by 55 days. My usual harvest window has 49-63d on the extreme ends, but usually 52d she's there. Don't want to see many amber trichs, defeats the purpose of growing a "clear" strain. ;)

Here's my two Power Malawi's @ 73 days. They run 75-90d supposedly.
They were showing a bit of PM and my knee-jerk reaction was to reach for the Serenade, which instantly browns out the pistils.
From now on in, it's gonna be milk for PM this far into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One smells fruity, one fuel-y.

Hope everyone's holidaze are higher than hectic! :santa1:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, glad to see your alive seems like it been a while since we've seen ya here! Sorry to hear about the loss of bud because of PM that sucks :elf:. Looks like that power malawi is gonna make up for it tho nice work!!!! Hope to see pics of a bubble machine being put to good use soon...:xmasnut:

trimmed up some most of the plants today with exception to the SD crosses, they still need another week, everything flushed pretty nice and the PM was not too bad, and I got plenty of sticky smelly trim that was put into the freezer and will made into some fine bubble hash very soon. I will also be making some BHO from the chem d as soon as its dried out good, will keep ya'll updated...

chem d

Picture_989.jpg
Picture_992.jpg

Golden Goat- I LOVE the smell of this girl and was quite surprised to see even tho she didn't stretch she still produce fat buds and yielded well. Can't wait to try her, gonna give her 5 star cured and not even smoke her for at least a month.

Picture_993.jpg

Have a Merry X-MAS EVERYONE!!!!:santa1::santa1::santa1:

captnhappy

Merry Christmas everyone! Pulling some Williams Wonder, Lapis Mountain Indica, and Deep Chunk Nepalese Tonight, Will post pics soon~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Been working in the garden over here, making the usual errors.....it's nice to see a happy captain around:santa1:.....Well there seems to be plenty of nice weed growing around here, this sourbubble dried up a bit too fast in the cold but I slowed her up with some wet larry.Hope ya'll are having a nice time this weekend and smoking lots of weed.:elf::elf:...........
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great chaco, HL, ottoman and captn
ive been super busy setting up the new shit!!!
got some pic updates.
new lights. E Z cloner with 4 foot T5's
-=- new lights, 400w MH(left) 600w HPS (right, next to can100)
picture.php

-=- E Z Cloner
picture.php

-=- close up, its full now
picture.php

-=-

captnhappy

Here are some more pics, again some of your pics are so nice I feel the need to apologise for the image quality. Camera is on my short list. Couldnt be happier with this pull. Will post a more comprehensive breakdown when they dry and I weigh It out. 15 5 gallon pots with canna bio terra, using the bio line with pk13/14. 8 williams wonders, 4 Mazar, 1 Deep chunk Nepalese, and 2 Lapis Mountain Indica.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys.
i got tent 3 up (my mother tent). ill take pics later.
still thinking about my seed list. made some changes from what i was originally thinking about. waiting for the res seed drop.
going for 4SD (Chemdog#4/Sour Diesel)
dutchgrown / res. killer queen
and heres where i need help. its a DJ short or chimera. grape krush, mental floss, or grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth 1.1)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a picture update.
tent 2, 3 and some clones

-=- tent 3 (mother tent) 500w MH
picture.php

-=- #1 clone
picture.php

-=- a reveg of ch9. E Z cloner
picture.php