What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

L

Lilly456

Jobs a mudpit and getting worse..Blew my A/C yesterday, fixed it luckily, the temps started to RISE!! Stay cool....
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me likes! :D:yes:
Then again, what's not to like over the last few, quickly-turning pages!

Chaco, HDN, MP, & Lune,, thx for the eye candy!

Today I spotted PM on an Apollo, and I pulled my 2 remaining Apollo's. (Have a few od )
They were pretty susceptable to it, and I'd already killed off 2 or 3. They didn't really like the Serenade either, messed up the leaves.

Have enough Apollo beans left to go back there, and means I can start my Congo beans sooner!
I will do another full dunk w/ the Greencure this weekend and another tent douche. Humidity has been insane there. Temps are great w/ the portable AC, but 60-70% humidity! :frown:

Seeing all your nice flowers keeps me from pulling the plug. I'll get back there! :smoke:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eh, nothing you can't handle HL...Hmmm, lots of Congo talk lately...
I just say a friend (Seismic) finish her off and she got HUGE!!!
I can only imagine how my fellow NE'rs will make her look...

Good to have beans in reserve HL...

Nice pics Chaco...Thanks for the closeup of the KFields.

L

Lune TNS

That killing fields really does look sick chaco, sorry if you said it before but what's the smoke like? :joint:

L

Lilly456

Very strong smoke with a distinct purple crayon taste.I only smoke it from a little crack pipe I have because joints make me loopy and I'll be heading for my bed real fast..then a couple hrs later there's my old lady with a baby on her hip asking me what the hell I'm doing asleep @ 9am.....:joint::joint: Believe me if you don't have kids or a mad wife like me, you'll never know the horror, so I stick to the little pipe, it's safer:woohoo: MP, some day, maybe not so far away I'll say "Hey send me a pm with a pic of that BHO." Then I'll scrape some off my screen, Wonka style, and you'll say" You weren't supposed to take it all!!" When you wake up at midnight with a cat on your face, Mr Nice #3, your up all night, all my cats are named Mr Nice regardless of sex, I found the Mom at the dump in a half opened garbage bag and took her home then in 3 weeks out came, Mr Nice ,2,3,4,5, who don't like my old cat Mr Nice #1, and then there's my kids who tell me not to call their cats Mr Nice, they have their own brood,down in the yurt.My malamute eats porcupines but leaves every Mr Nice alone....

Rudedewd

Good afternoon Tri-state tricheads! The sun is supposed to shine today for a change but this morning still looks a lil funky. Hopefully the weather will turn soon.

Them damn Yankees are in first place (sorry to any yankee fans, lol). Maybe the Sox better get Manny back!

Enjoy the day people......

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the sun has DEFINATELY gotten to ya Chaco...Time to head back to the dreary East...I'M SURROUNDED BY MR.NICES!!!!!

Rude, enjoy yer day too bro, the weekend should be nice....

qureious

Panama Red Help PLease

Panama Red Help PLease

Hello neighbors,

I am a long anonymous lurker and had a few accounts here over the years. This site has really helped my green thumb to flourish!

I started in organic soil, tried hydro, went back to soil and now on my first coco cycle.

To the point, the first time I smoked back in '78, me and a bunch of friends pitched in for an ounce of Panama Red. Meedless to say I was spoiled for life and never found another smoke as sweet, aromatic, and pleasantly potent. Don't get me wrong, there is some strains I smoked that set me on my ass, LOVE Sour Diesel hehe. But, the Panamanian Red was a very potent uplifting, and really helped me and my friends with our creativity in our music.

I have been secretly looking for Panama Red seeds or clones for the past 5 years, but recently saw a strain C99xPanama Red and was wodering if anyone here can provide me some details of their experience with this strain.

I don't want to purchase through the mail, but, at this point, I am ready to take a chance on my teenage wonder smoke if it is anything like the original in sweetness and sweet strong aroma while smoking. I vividly remember the smoke being very heavy and thick with an almost green tint to it...... ahhhh sorry for that, my mouth is watering at the nthought.

Anyhow, I only grow for my neighbor, wife and I to enjoy our privacy, safety, medicine, and pleasure. However I am tired of all the hard work for really good bagseeds, and want to enjoy the higher life of high yielding top shelf genetics :D

I am going to procure The Purps for a sativa hybrid for our everyday pleasure/anti-stress/anti-depresant, and considering Godbud, The Black, or some other highly potent hgh yielding Indica dominant. But I would LOVE to add a Panama Red to my little garden.

I appreciate any detailed info you may have for an older afficianado.

Props to all my fellow massholes and neighbors, keep up the great work together and peace!

Qure

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome qureious! :wave:

Tho I've yet to smoke or run her, I'd highly recommend ACE's Panama.

ACE is one of the very few breeders I'd buy from, and there's a few folks here that will attest to them.

That C99xPanama Red is from WallyDuck? Don't know a thing about his 'Red', but worth a shot, esp w/ the Cindy in it.
Best of luck!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
WOW, I hope I can hang with you growers here u may be out of my leauge!!!! Very impressed with the sexy all over this thread. I got around to taking a couple shots of the super skunk, much respect to the growers on this thread.

It has atleast 3 more weeks but im really excited this plant could havd the biggest cola i've ever grown!

L

Lune TNS

Cool Lilly, purple crayon sounds tasty and the colors that she puts on sure are awesome... should be cool seeing that congo fatten up too.. crazy chopper :yoinks: ...

Ottoman, g'damn that's gonna be a real nice cola for sure...

HDN I missed your post yesterday, alpha diesel is looking sweet aswell...

Still early flower for these, 28 days in... forget if I mentioned this before but this run I'm trying out floranova bloom with the coco and so far I'm loving it. It's much easier to hammer em with a good dose food than with the pure blend pro imo... I'm still using the same big ole slew of additives that I've always used, but I've also added extra humic acid to the mix...

chemd
picture.php

caseyjones
picture.php

cj group shot
picture.php

:wave:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Lune, that Casey look HUGE, are they in 1 gal bags or 3? Have u ran it before and how does it yeild for you? She sure looks pretty. I've also thought about switching over to flora nova with my coco, looks like yours are doing just fine.

L

Lune TNS

Thanks man :joint: I really dig this casey cut, they are in 1 gal bags right now, but they did get a little bit bigger than I wanted em too. This it my first time flowering this one, seen it done before though and she yields pretty damn nice... Like I said dude loving the FN right now, way simpler than having to juggle my base nute with calmag constantly... When I feed I just pour it in until strong enough and I give em the additives on off waterings... If these finish up nice I'm switching over for good...