What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hell yeah, slip. That EP gets ultra frosty and gives that bag appeal most people are looking for. As far as I remember too the buds stay nice and tight and don't shrink a ton when cured. Also every time I look at the pic of that third Sour BX all I can think of is that part in caddy shack "hey, save me a toke!"

still some cleaning to do but clean enough for now, PK S1's, fem too.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

I was out waiting for the lamps to fire up and finally took a shot of my bath tub/shower grow.This is Melty's Magnum Kush day 42 of 72. New name, same plant a Lucifer f2 which I had 2 cuts of Frisco and this one, re-named for PC purposes and children.I have a feeling that with 2 drip rings running 5gal/day on her she'll be a BEAST in 30 days.I can't tell you how happy I am to have my koolbloom back.I was out and using Bloombastic for a bit but when I switched back, boom!!
picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Slip, good to hear about the koolboom, I love using the old powder Big Bud formula or this stuff called "bud plus" by nutri +. Bascially the same exact product, the bud plus is the old Big bud formula just not changed to become a crappier product like the current big bud stuff out their. I don't think I would ever stop using that stuff. I think I will give the koolbloom a try out tho, never used it before plus I already use FNB so maybe they'll blend better together. Also what is that tiny plant behind that magnum? Not quite as big as your other plants.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ohhh the magnum is what used to be called "cocaine OG"? That was some seriously stinky herb!.. She was always a fussy cloner for me, and thus I no longer have her, tragedy. I took this last weekend off, much needed break, but I'm anxious as hell to get back up there tomorrow and see what's goin on. Louie Fires should be getting the chop in another week or so, same with lime warp s1's, grape romulan, and some other new flavors. And ya Lloyd, the lime warp is a pheno of asteroid.... I DO get an intensely sugary sweet fresh cut lime smell from the flowers, they aren't the worlds frostiest flowers but the smell is very exciting.

S

Slip Kid

Whoah NEG!!! Looking wicked as they say upheeah!! CDM, yes you are correct.Otto that little bunch is 4 clones that wouldn't root so I threw them in with the flip figuring when they felt 12/12 they might change their mind!! They could be worse, I was going to toss them but now I might have 2oz....:woohoo: CDM is right, this cut is a bitch to clone, it's also a bitch to grow right.It loves vert lamps much more than horizontals.This one is something I am all too ready to show off, I can feel my head swelling right now.:) Love this heat!!Hope ya'll are kicking ass.:tiphat:

Tyga

Veteran
@Slip- That Early Pearl is looking delicious... IMO Vert is the only way to go as long as you can control the extra heat...
@Otto- Nice job on those S1's... Curious what you and others find in them... Should be a fun hunt!
@NEG- Lookin piff as always... Cant wait to burn some of those flowers... :biggrin:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I've actually been cruising thru these seeds quick! Crushing up the buds with my hands on top of a large saucers. I then put my knees up on the coffee table so the saucer is at a 45 degree angle then I use a plastic card and push the weed up and watch the seeds fall to the bottom. Gonna give the crushed up weed to a good friend that will smoke anything. He is gonna love me, multiple z's for free and joints for months. He'll even pick thru the seeds I missed, save and sort them as a thank you. On the left is Blueberry X PK(reversed) on the right Chem sis X PK (R) aka Pure Sista....I feel like the sister crosses will either be great or junk no in between, just like how the sister grows for me normally.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Ha!! I have a friend who's about 60, he's the same way, he'll smoke stems if they're for free so I give him all the crushed bud from culling seeds etc and I gave him my hash bags too.He's happier than a pig in shit.I've seen him smoking a big spleef with about 4 whitey seeds in it, he doesn't even notice! He passes it to me and I give the old "pretend puff".Great guy though and I'm happy somebody will take this smokeable stuff, most folks turn their nose up at anything not "perfect", which to them and myself are 2 different things for sure.Nothing like a know it all Cali bud dealer!!!:tumbleweed::blowbubbles:" My Bro from Norcal..."...Ah, yup...:)

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I feel you on the Cali bud dealers. Got a associate that's always bragging about some "Cali PURP" A.k.a "a tiny bit of color on the leaf tips" and said it was the darkest Purp he's ever gotten. Chuckled a bit and passed him some Casey Jones x ECSD and still thinks his Cali Purp is better because it was grown in Cali... If he only knew Hahahaha.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NE_GROWER_978 again.

haha same!

yeah NEG, the East Coaster's don't seem to understand that no high-grade bud ever leaves Cali... the only shit we see over here is th shit no one would even touch over there... haha fuck it

Tyga

Veteran
Agreed with everything said.. Very small amount of growers hold real top notch genetics and know how to properly work em. Unfortunately that cali poop is driving our market down.. If your asking over 34 for an elbow there looking at you like you have 3 heads.

S

Slip Kid

I like it when they end up stuck with a few lb's of "Blue Nightmare".It's a tribute to law enforcement how much Cali weed ends up here in our little spot that grows it's own anyway but like you said "Cali" to a NE kid sounds dreamy.It sure did to me when I was 17 but it was still called California then...and didn't produce beasties either, unless I missed that part.:) You all know the epicenter of canna culture is right here near the Mass/RI/Ct borders...:woohoo: Ah! I just like to say that but never discount the NE from Jersey to Maine.You'll have a tough time beating our coastlines and marshes in the summertime.It hits like a hammer the day winter ends!

DZLHIT

It's a tribute to law enforcement how much Cali weed ends up here in our little spot

hahaha, it's a hilarious tribute.

Liberty Haze, OG Kush, and NL x Skunk germinating it has been a while since I had any variety (like 2 years)

NEG that CherryjuanaF2 looks luscious, :tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Thanks DZLHIT. She smells so fucking dank. I've had some plants with soils flowers but these flowers are soils as a rock. I do feel bad for anyone that doesn't have a grinder and deals with arthritis and they gotta break up this flower.

Do just wanna put this out there anyone know of a good Afghani strain going around? Im on the hunt ATM for something of Afghani decent for my stage 2 cancer patient who prefers that over any other classifications of cannabis. I do have a vault of genetics so if anyone can lead me in,the right direction to buy r whatnot that would be much appreciative.

Keep it G,fellas
NEG978

DZLHIT

Do just wanna put this out there anyone know of a good Afghani strain going around?

LA Confidential ( L.A. Affie X Afghani ) is about as Afghani as you will find around I think. She finishes in 60 - 65 under my 1k

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
For a la out cross my boy from Thinking Inside in maine has LA Confidiesel that tests at 26.5% but looking for a more pure line. I will keep the la con in mind. Thanks for the help

Latest posts

Latest posts