What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Gemini - I got 2 or 3 general spots scattered around, all in containers 10gallon smart pots and plastic tubs, 1 20 gallon, one hole in ground. Unfortunately the dirt around isnt worth even trying to dig in, hence the one hole haha. Too many roots and rocks, might give it another try if I can do it soon.

some seeds I got - nirvana PPP, paradise pandora, purple maroc + maroc, herijuana jack 33, jack herer ghs, female semi auto grapefruit, Lowryder Easy Ryder, green crack, gsc. never run any....

I know there's a few organic heads up in here.... so what you think of my mix I got cooking'? I have a bunch of bales of peat cooking out in the woods under local leaf litter.

This mix is per 2.5 cu.ft. compressed peat bales.
2#espoma garden tone
2#espoma rose tone
1 cup espoma holly tone
2cups greensand
1cup bone meal
1cup blood meal
2cups d.lime
1cup azomite
1 cup chicken shit
5L vermiculite

That's what's cooking now.
I have to pick up kelp, neem cake, d.e., and glacial rock dust and add to the mix. Per bale.
1cups kelp
½cup neem cake
2cups d.e.
2cups glacial rock
½ cup epsom salt

What's your thoughts? Too much? Too little?

Extra sand will be added to swamp tubes for drainage.

I'm hoping that this mix will be water only out in the bush/swamps but I will be brewing foliar teas and can amend fairly easily but I have 6weeks to tweak it while its cooking.

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Hey guys.. just wanted to show u a couple pics of that Sugenite Pure Kush x Stardawg.
Limey, chemy funk
I didn't keep it cause it threw a few nanners here and there.
but now i got the sugenite pure kush, so im not as upset about giving it up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

might try me some outdoors this year but i think im gonna start late and have a few little plants rather then do big plants figured less time i have to worry about them getting stolen and having problems ..got those franchise genetics dream killer= bluedrem x stardawg aka nbk male burning a hole in my pocket those things are gonna be sick for outs/in's ...a light dep would be nice

I think u might be thinking of the Dreamstar= Blue dream x stardawg.

DreamKiller is Dreamstar x Skunk 91.:tiphat:

picture.php

Ill be popping some of those later this year.
I just popped a few Big E OG's a couple weeks ago.
I think thats Legend OG x Chem D.??..

Blaze 12

nice pick up dude those Big E are gonna be fire there fire og x chem d ...as for my dream killer 91 obs said that his girl misprinted the labeling ... i got them at the denver cup ..where you swoop yours at ? Good luck on ya bean hunt

Last edited:

Blaze 12

VALLEY GIRL,LOOMPAS OG SQUARED,FIRE OG BX,WEASEL DIESEL ALIEN

VALLEY GIRL,LOOMPAS OG SQUARED,FIRE OG BX,WEASEL DIESEL ALIEN

t5q55f.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice I see puggers...our keepers legit about to run rojos keeper shortly....that u blaze?

Blaze 12

Hey whats up money... yea this is me ha ha....I tried to get your i95 and or Eastbound at the cup but was to late ....maybe next year you can make it out there it was a good time ...BTW all those beans are not mine my buddy was on the hunt with me and he dont really grow so i got the hook up ...TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Nice plants blaze! And a very nice pile of beans. Good lord
Id sell my girls kidney for them sour dawgs (or really any TD), money mike beans, ortierra rojos stuff.
And I hear a lot of good anticipation for the source gear.
Then you got loompa and archive too?!
Imo those are some of the best breeders on earth right now. Obs, jj, money, loompa, doc, and tr.
Throw in bodhi and thats the dream team.
Its exciting to see these guys doing some collabos now too.

Also, I got a question for all u guys.
I ordered a pack of ogbiowar foliar and a root pack. And it came yesterday, and sat in my mailbox for 2 or 3 hours and it was 85 degrees out. And the mailbox felt like a damn oven when I pulled the package out.
Are the packs ruined/dead??:(
Whata u guys think, pitch it and get new stuff? Or just try it and see if it kills my fungus gnats?
(Thats why i got it btw. To kill my fungus gnats mainly.)

Blaze 12

Id say just brew it up... ive also heard great things about that tea ...if you have any questions you can always holla at cap at the other spot hes cool peeps im sure he'd get right back to ya

Girl Scout Cookies and hybrids

Girl Scout Cookies and hybrids

Can anyone tell the lineage and history behind the GSC and where it may be gotten, such as clone, seed bank or dispensary? Thanks

JointOperation

richard nose.. take the 10 minutes.. to research it.. its all over this forum and every other forum.. but honestly. your going to hear alot of people saying the same thing.. theres like 3 threads on GSC .. and the story behind it. is that someone lied about the strain.. and overhyped the shit out of it .. lol.. and then the newbs got online and bought all the S1s and think they are growing the GSC.. but really s1s of a strain like GSC.. u gota pop 100s to find something thats identical to the clone .

richard nose.. take the 10 minutes.. to research it.. its all over this forum and every other forum.. but honestly. your going to hear alot of people saying the same thing.. theres like 3 threads on GSC .. and the story behind it. is that someone lied about the strain.. and overhyped the shit out of it .. lol.. and then the newbs got online and bought all the S1s and think they are growing the GSC.. but really s1s of a strain like GSC.. u gota pop 100s to find something thats identical to the clone .

Thank u I have read quite a bit on gsc..only to be left more confused