What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
all my top dawgs are in this thread ;x

otto -- sounds like your not so tied down to the numbers game anymore, interesting youve gone back to small container. i guess autowatering will make sense for a table full of those. and as far as big ass root systems.. i find its all about growing them in steps. i transplant multiple times before it makes it into the big smarties, which usually happens 2 weeks before i move into 12/12 .. the 2 weeks is enough time for the roots to begin to spread in Veg, and still have enough space to fill out the pot during 12/12 stretch.

been using a piss ton of mycos lately, watering alot more frequently, and getting absolutely stellar results across the board. theres more than one path up the hill ;-)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I am medical and still tied down to the numbers game big time actually...guess what I am trying to say is I can grow monster plants still in smaller pots and get quality yields too boot. I don't find much difference in yield from a 5 gal to a 10 gal, feeding more often is the only downside....The tea's really are clutch too, they just keep the plants happy and green as could be, a game changer IMO....I haven't used anything bigger than a 5 gallon pot for the last 3 or 4 harvest, the net has a big part and helping things grow big and evenly too.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Good stuff fellas....king nice showing...Otto nice lil slabs of fire.
Where those shots CDM?did you have any keepers from the d/pk or sis/pk

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I'll grab some shots of their second round this weekend, they are all approaching the finish line. There are shiners in each hybrid, the sis cross stays fairly meaty, while the D x has some sweet phenos.

Otto -- gotcha, so how many times will u feed per day next round? And yup, been doing teas every weekend, shits so happy... I can't wait for a greenhouse grow in the future, the plants I'm moving from veg to flower are just silly.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, not sure how much they'll get fed a day, it'll truly depend on the size of the plants...in the 3 gals I am going to use they'll probably want to be fed 1-2x a day in past experiences.

KONY

Veteran
I am medical and still tied down to the numbers game big time actually...guess what I am trying to say is I can grow monster plants still in smaller pots and get quality yields too boot. I don't find much difference in yield from a 5 gal to a 10 gal, feeding more often is the only downside....The tea's really are clutch too, they just keep the plants happy and green as could be, a game changer IMO....I haven't used anything bigger than a 5 gallon pot for the last 3 or 4 harvest, the net has a big part and helping things grow big and evenly too.

I believe this is strain dependent. Most stuff we have really benefits from a bigger container(although there is surely a maximum size where you don't get enough return to justify any bigger)

At the same time, when I say bigger container, I mean a 5 or 7 gallon over a 3 gallon. We have not tried any bigger but will this summer.

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Graceland OG #1

Genotype: Las Vegas Lemon Skunk x Larry OG x Elvis

picture.php

CJ x ECSD

picture.php

BARCODE

Genotype: (kksc x strawberry diesel "strawberry pheno") x (Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Northern Lights #5 Haze)
picture.php

OG Kush x Double Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

EastCoastCookieWreck

picture.php

damn east coast haze i havent seen an elvis strain in a long long time , still one of my favorite buds i had ever smoked ,also one of the rarest i have gotten , havent seen it since

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Just started up some of CannaVentures Elvis 4 (Chem 4 x Elvis) and the rest of my EastCoastCookieWreck beans. Popped a few more of the OG x DSD, (Lady G1 x SD IBL) x (NevillesHaze x Mango), CJ x ECSD, Mob Boss x (Nevilles Haze x Mango), and North Berry Trek.

E.C. Haze

KONY

Veteran
just flipped 2 abusive x mss from (female seed), aswell as 5 gg4 x sdibl.....aswell as platinum og, bubba, White fire, lemon aliendawg.

also have 4 males in the garage, 2 straw d (kksc x sdibl), 2 mob boss.

Tyga

Veteran
Anymore news on MA MMJ laws? Are there going to be any caregiving going on or is everything going to be handled mostly by the dispensaries? Havent heard any updates on that issue for awhile...

Lookin good ECH

Nice line you got KONY....plenty of variety and flavors

Who's doing their outdoor thing?!
I just got 6bales of peat, vermiculite, 12# of organic frets to cook till June. Gotta bring out another 6 next week lol

Oh how I've missed the life! Latenight stalking through the woods till dawn! Muddy bloody and tired but well worth it!

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
I got some OD stuff coming up hopefully. Still a bit cold... sigh. recycled soil with some new shit added this year, gotta get a soil test done asap. go from there, got some autos and other short season stuff.

Nice rob! Recycled is the way to go....I have 4yards worth of recycled soil already out where I brought the 4bale but I'm adding 12 mounds to my field this summer and even more in the fall so next season I'll be 100% set and just have to amend everything

How many spots you have? Running in ground or containers?

Blaze 12

might try me some outdoors this year but i think im gonna start late and have a few little plants rather then do big plants figured less time i have to worry about them getting stolen and having problems ..got those franchise genetics dream killer burning a hole in my pocket those things are gonna be sick for outs/in's ...a light dep would be nice

Last edited:
Db x stah will def be some FIRE! But guerrilla they will be a toss up BD will do well out there yield and rot/pm resistance but takes forever and the stah will finish early(early/mid October) compared to BD. If you got the ability for a light dep in your yard they'll crush!

I'll give up the guerrilla gig when I move out to Cali and can grow monstah's in the backyard....ganja so big they eat deer lol....light dep in the spring and greenhouse buds all winter long!

Latest posts

Latest posts