Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Mother Of Berry Week 7
bUKhoU3.jpg

0MZ93Sa.jpg

MOB x Ortega(m) seeds developed
Z935hH2.jpg

Had a real brief pop up of mites but there eradicated now. Had a friend show me his clones he grabbed from the NY area and they were infested. So I had a small pop up but no more. Fucking tricky mother fuckers. Bye bye mites :)

Rolldaddy

A 1k light does create a out 5000 btu of heat. If your in a basement it keeps the room cooler so using 3500 is fine. But if the room is hot like upstairs somewhere you might need more than 5000 if its not vented. But I like using 5000 as a good estimate. For these applications it's better to be a bit oversized than undersized. If the compressor is oversized it won't work as much and the room will keep a higher humidity. Undersized will keep the room dry. I hope that helps

K

K.O.Genetics

thanks everyone for the ideas.. going to go do coco.. but im thinking Canna Coco will be Expensive.. I need around 360 gallons of coco.. whats my best bet.

K

K.O.Genetics

that's a lot tyga been watching ur threads here an there stuff looks good.

S

Slip Kid

You have to love a nice surprise!!:) In my rush back in July to set this superdome on fire I re-potted a few plants without labeling...imagine that.This is one of Otto's NL5/Haze X Golden Goat units, the photo does no justice to the stack of flowers on this plant, if I'd known it was going to run like this I'd have used 5 gal but 3 is working well.I have to hand water her 3x a day, she sucks down 2 gal easy. I had a fellow IC member over for a smoke and he said what's that plant there, it smells like a Golden Goat?...:tumbleweed:
picture.php

K

K.O.Genetics

looks nice .. I wish I could trust people enough to allow anyone to know I grow besides on websites under false names. haha

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trust no one, but love the one you're with. :)

Looking good, Slip. I have some Otto beans I need to slot in sometime in the next 6 mo. ;)

Here's some Honey White @ 41 days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Nice flowers all around guys. Slip that goat smell is unmistakeable... what a plant that one was and is...

Here are a few things on day 49. Very happy with the tahoe, can't wait to dial this one in. Looks like she will do pretty well for me for an og, and she likes the same feedings as the chems which works well. I backed off a little at the end and she started to yellow, which surprised me.

picture.php

picture.php

And here's that big cookies. Seen guys in the gsc thread talk about how it's hard to get her to flush. Well I went and gave her plain water last feeding and already she's yellowing on me nicely, should've given her another feeding if anything. The buds are straight goober-greasy rocks.

picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Slip, hope that GG x works out for ya, if she's eating up that much I am sure she'll yield for ya. Also that goat smells help make the plant easy to distinguish in a garden, glad your buddy was able to notice.

HL, is that a clone of HW you got or have you been just constantly popping seeds of them and finding different phenos? They're always looking frosty either way. :tiphat:

Llyod, nice spread of og's your gonna have to puff on soon.Also nice job on flushing out that GSC.

Some pretty looking pics from ya guys. Someone told me yesterday to quit being a pussy and put up a pic of the ecsd tent. Maybe not in those exact words but basically that was what i was hearing :). And besides I am fucking legal, fuck it.

2 ecsd in 7gal pots in 5x10 tent. This fucking tent I've had for god damn almost 5 years now. The amount of use I've gotten from this thing is incredible. The day I have to throw that thing away it'll be like having to getting rid of that old pair of sneakers you always loved to wear.
picture.php

SFV nugs...
picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I probably need to grow them more than once to give a better answer but on first impressions I like the SFV better. Little more funk in the smell and taste and a C U N T hair stronger in potency. I'd happily grow either one to be completely honest.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lloyd, Otto, you two straight out kill it every outing! :good:

That 5' x 10' tent is my dream! :dance013:

HL, is that a clone of HW you got or have you been just constantly popping seeds of them and finding different phenos?

I'm flowering out clones from my last run, but that's it for them, tho I'm hoping to be able to re-veg the HW #3. Has a delicious bubblegum/berry thing going on, not the White's mild funk @ all,
so a carry-over from the Highend genes.
I'm about to start going thru my Highend f2's to look for some pollen-donors and get some of that berry funk back in my jars.
Highend has been about the best "sweet, fruity" strain I've grown.

Meanwhile, because of my inability to root any cuts, my vegging plans have been thrown out of wack, so I just started germing my 5 pk. of Destroyer fem's.
Figure I'll quickly throw those into flower and add to my diminishing sativa coffers while giving the notorious slow-vegging Highend's plenty of time to show themselves & pick out the shiners. ;)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
seriously... you two do such fucking nice work. goddamn i will forever be jealous of you boys..

that tahoe and GSC look so fucking tasty, i can smell that stank thru the screen.

and otto that scrog tent is a fucking wet dream brotha! not a fucking mark on those leaves... everything super dark green and pointy.. jaw dropped man.

you guys are real good, lol.

Jeeyah

Had a bug incident today guys. Started up some new pineapple purple mr nice guy seeds a few weeks ago. Noticed a few weird marks recently. Today...thrips. Oh you fuckers. Brought em upstairs. Only 2 out of 5 showed evidence. Sprayed them with alcohol for some reason. Threw the 2 infected ones away. Left with 3 black wilty pineapple purple mr nice guy I segregated. So glad I have Chocolopes, Larrys and Acapulcos ready with fuzzy white roots. Plus, a mutated blue cheese. Always have to have a plan B.

K

K.O.Genetics

really dude u killed them kuz of Thrips? go get some Monterey Garden Spray with Spinosad.. 2 sprays max. and they will be gone. and ur plants will recover fine usually. thrips are easy to get rid of.. but people don't seem to understand.. if u want a bug free environment.. don't go walking out in ur lawn with the same shoes in ur grow.. kuz thrips are EVERYWERE in NEW ENGLAND

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, anything w/ Spinosad in it will do 'em in. Thrips are easy to deal with, but I remember how freaked I was when I 1st discovered them on plants, they looked so scary under my scope. Gave me nightmares that 1st night! :)