Little Black Bugs?

Any ideas?

attachment.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5962808#post5962808

Thanks all!
Budelight

S

Slip Kid

Thrips or mites.Not much doubt about it, the shiny bit on the leaf says thrips but if you have a magnifying glass, check the topsides for thrips, they'll be little maggot/caterpillar type critters.Mites will be on the undersides and will be little brown or red bugs that look like tiny ticks, they also leave eggs everywhere and you should be able to see those as well.Niether is the end of the world, if you're later into flower just defoliate to minimize any large hatches of new offspring.Mites usually do the most damage in gardens that are on "auto pilot" where the grower only comes by once a week or less and he comes back one day to find his colas covered in webs.:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
budelight I am with Slip, if your not seeing webs at this point you more than likely have a thrips issue. Not a big deal at all just grab some spinosad and spray down your veg/moms 1 or 2 times a week for 3-4 weeks. Good luck you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting rid of them.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
PS... are those black dots actual bugs??? can't tell from over here but if they aren't moving around and are just black spots my next guess would be that your PH is off, just another thought, good luck....

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Thanks Slip & Otto.

The black/green dots are not bugs. I've studied them and they don't move. I really hope ilits not a bad infestation cause I'm in week 4 of flower.... And those are the plants with the spots and during leaves!!!

I ordered a pack of No Pest Strips once I learned they off gas to kill incescts and are not just another sticky fly paper... Hope it helps my situation :/

Appreciate the advice and will cross my fingers I don't have to order more treatments like spinosad.
BeL

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Spinosad is a great thing to have on the shelf anyways.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's classified as an organicide.. I find it to be pretty "light" stuff that flushes out easily. I've def used it more than once in flower, even later I'm flower.. I didn't spray, I soaked 2 sponge brushes and wiped down each leaf on every plant. Worked wonders.

Basically I'm sayin I usually opt for Spinosad first, and if that doesn't take care of a problem I move onto the harder stuff.

So their not moving? Not moving = eggs (usually under side of leaves) or not bugs as Otto mentioned.

In flower I'd tend to lean more of a strong essential oil foliar .... but I like how you did it with sponge/brush CDM .... Genius idea.

budelight

Veteran
Nice Vac!

Need to get me one of these some day - $2k aint that much!
Across Digital Vacuum

570°F 16x14x14"
1.9 Cu Ft
3/8" hose barb
1500 watts
One year warranty

PS- I just watched this youtube video and think i found my culprit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ032UBRhPI&feature=player_detailpage#t=1200

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey all ... its always nice to start ur weekend off with a smile ;-)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269387

haha.. take a read-skis thru here and see what our old pal Alone has to say on prohibition, and his fight to keep it around! haha literally some of the most absurd non-sense ive read in a while; hes gettin it handed to him over there, lol... this kid, haha

DZLHIT

Anyone else see this?

Eight days before the long-planned first-ever two-day MassCann/NORML Boston Freedom Rally on the Boston Common, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, September 14 and 15, the City of Boston without warning has denied the permit for the two-day event as of Friday, September 6. This comes two months after representatives of MassCann/NORML met with officials of all affected city departments to iron out details, a meeting at which there was no hint of any such problems.

http://masscann.org/news/city-denies-2-day-permit-for-rally-masscann-will-fight-back

So... we all just show up anyway?....

Tyga

Veteran
hey all ... its always nice to start ur weekend off with a smile ;-)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269387

haha.. take a read-skis thru here and see what our old pal Alone has to say on prohibition, and his fight to keep it around! haha literally some of the most absurd non-sense ive read in a while; hes gettin it handed to him over there, lol... this kid, haha

SMH... kid clearly makes friends everywhere he goes..:laughing:

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Yea the freedom rally is still going on. Norml/MASScann has sued the city 2xs for this in the past. It's still going on as planned. Me and the homies rented out 5 hotel rooms for sat night to get all dabbed up and rolling fatties. It is my bday weekend so it's gonna be on point.

Fuck alone he's a piece of Shit. His statement shows his stupidity.

Nice Vac!

Need to get me one of these some day - $2k aint that much!
Across Digital Vacuum

570°F 16x14x14"
1.9 Cu Ft
3/8" hose barb
1500 watts
One year warranty

PS- I just watched this youtube video and think i found my culprit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ032UBRhPI&feature=player_detailpage#t=1200

Yeah he ordered from across international, there from NJ so it only took a few days to get here. UPS wouldn't deliver it to his house so we had to go pick it up and my tailgate doesn't open was a little tricky getting that sucker out..they put them in the most akward boxes too!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Melty's GSC x G13/widow is looking so nice right now. its a huge plant!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...the seedlings are chem d x pk, chem sis x pk, pk s1, sweet pink grapefruit bx

budelight

Veteran
^^^ Righteous buds CDM!!!!

What brand or model LED light do you have over your ECSD x SSSDH? Realllly looks like she is loving it!

Mine are doing good, not as far along as yours. How many days do you think she will flower for?

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
thanks fellers.

umm above that ecsd x sssdh is a chinese brand.. ill let ya know when i crawl back in there and see which model exactly.. but i think its a 200w model (actual draw) w/ a veg and bloom side & i just flip them all on to give a more complete spectrum. i left those giant 6500k CFLs burning to add to the spectrum as well.

and im gunna get back into some casey before winter forsure.. def gunna pop more CJSB, and prob some CJ f3, and maybe some purple CJ bx. i miss the CJSB.

budelight

Veteran
Damnnnn DZL

Go Patriots!!

Just read this and wondering if anyone of you can confirm it or is it bogus?

Rule of thumb is 5000 btu unit per 1000 watts.