What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Stardog

My electric bill is about the equivalent of a mortgage on a waterfront house in Nantucket...well maybe the garage:). Seriously though I throw away a whole lot of flowers, if I'm messing around with seeds or clones, if they don't come out decently they end up in my compost. The greatest irony is that I can't trim much because my right hand doesn't take orders from my brain anymore so there's a limit to what I can do but growing them out, taking the best flowers and tossing the rest is a dream come true.
My latest experiment is this Valley backcross and I can't wait to see how her clones come out.
picture.php

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, those plants are looking great! Awesome cross Chem, the white, more Chem with the Corey sounds like my type of strain :). Can't wait to hear some smoke reports.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
My electric bill is about the equivalent of a mortgage on a waterfront house in Nantucket...well maybe the garage:). Seriously though I throw away a whole lot of flowers, if I'm messing around with seeds or clones, if they don't come out decently they end up in my compost. The greatest irony is that I can't trim much because my right hand doesn't take orders from my brain anymore so there's a limit to what I can do but growing them out, taking the best flowers and tossing the rest is a dream come true.
My latest experiment is this Valley backcross and I can't wait to see how her clones come out.View Image

That bud shooting out on the far left looks good enough to eat!! Killer cross man!

gmanwho

Veteran
My electric bill is about the equivalent of a mortgage on a waterfront house in Nantucket...well maybe the garage:).
My latest experiment is this Valley backcross and I can't wait to see how her clones come out.View Image

looking forward to the valley bx's too. what did you use as the father?

heres a bill for u. 2months, larger of 3 electric bills

picture.php

gonna nee more glue to pay for that bill

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
little more glue...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

then a wally duck cinderella 99 male im gonna mess around with.. not to many pics of males in here. gonna bring it to the glue, corey ,an ecsd... then maybe later to a blueberry

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

That c99 male looks chunky! What blueberry you crossing her to?

That sfv bx looks awesome too there Stardog! Wow some sexy looking plants in them thar seeds. Got me thinking hard bout them. Planning a 2nd bx?

gmanwho

Veteran
That c99 male looks chunky! What blueberry you crossing her to?

i thought he was chunky too. one of the larger full formed males ive ever had.

right now i have a couple verdentgreens blue digiberry im still sexxing.

i also have some wifi aliens still sexxing, an some bodhi seeds solos stash sexxing as well. think im gonna make f2's of all an bring the pollen to others...... lots an lots of good things happening.

bwell & bsafe

Stardog

Yeah I have a Valley in flower right now and 3 males from the BX2, brothers of the plant in the picture. Hopefully I'll be able to pollinate the whole thing. I have about 4 other females that look nice too so I'm pretty stoked. I just started flipping the clones from the females so I'm interested to see how they run as cuts.
The MS5 fathers for the BX were from a batch of male pollen that came from several males out of the original stock about 3 yrs back I think...:tiphat: Just planted some "White Tangerine" and some Me SS x LIOS so should be an interesting spring.:)
G-man that C-99 is a beast, what a load of pollen!

Burnin_Church

That's some serious dank you got there, that looks better than most straight OG's. What you out cross too to make the BX?

Stardog

I used the same pollen on the Early Pearl so I made the EP/MS5 and the Valley MS5 at the same time. The MS5 is , I believe, Early Mullumbimby x Skunk Basic 5. The Early Mullumbimby came from Kangativa and the Skunk came from Nevil when they did a project together several yrs back. I hit most everything I had at the time with the MS5 pollen I had. I still haven't run the Nevils Haze x MS5 and a few others I forget but the EP/MS5 was a real winner but not close to the strength of the Valley BX's. You could take a qp out of a bag in one chunk and throw it like a football and you may only lose one bud in flight. It's gooey like the GG#4 but different.
You have to do something to keep your mind occupied.:)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran

holy shit all those hard earned trichs! let's make some hash or something! she looks beautiful!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maine SS x Long Island Old School. Yessssssss sir!!

That is going to be some interesting smoke. I've got a few of those myself...glad to see someone else grow those out.

dank.Frank

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gman, as always, a pleasure!
That stud looks lethal...don't move!

Here's the one small Coho D I haven't taken a shot of. In the back, being lazy. A lot of variety in all these plants, but no outright duds.
You can see a bit of Honey White in the barbed sugar leaves.
That arctic cold we had brought out some color.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts