What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass of an ass going critical

iTarzan

Ford said she knew of 4 people in the house. Kavanaugh, PJ, another guy and her friend(a girl from her school) All of them said they were never there. Her friend said she wasn't there and she didn't know Kavanaugh.

It isn't Ford's story against Kavanaugh's story. It is Ford vs 4 people who have refuted her story.

stadanko

Does Senator Lindsey Graham remind anyone else of Mr. Garrison from South Park? My god that fella's panties were tied up in some knots.

Kavanaugh did what he needed to do today. No man has ever mounted a better defense given the circumstances.

Lindsey Graham laid waste to the democrats today.

I stand behind my prediction. Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

God help us if he is not and guilty until proven innocent is the new norm for any man who is accused.

White Beard

Its guilty until proven innocent..
Always has been always will be.

And only the wealthy get off...

I just wonder what theyre hiding behind this “distraction”

Only the complete capture of the federal government. With a compliant majority in SCOTUS, and majorities in both houses of Congress, and 45 in the White House, the GOP can literally do anything they want, barring force of arms. They can write a constitution radically different than the one we have, pass it and ratify it without ANY imput from voters if they gain two more state legislatures.

The United States is set up for a takeover by the billionaires and their GOP operatives.

Couldn’t have happened without Mitch McConnell’s treachery in the matter of Merrick Garland.

The senate is out of order on the subject of Merrick Garland. It is at least the betrayal of his oath as a senator, and I would call it worse than treason.

White Beard

And cut the “due process” crap. This was a job interview, and I wouldn’t hire this guy to mow my lawn.

His character has been questioned. You’d think he’d want that cleared up, instead of pitching that spoiled-brat tantrum of his.

But he has not been accused of a crime, because STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, I’m sure y’all have heard of that.

I

Ignignokt

It does seem fishy that these type of allegations come up at such opportune moments but it can also be that the accuser didn't feel a need for it to be brought to light until she learned of his possible appointment.

Seems fair enough to me.

Gry

Veteran
Only the complete capture of the federal government. With a compliant majority in SCOTUS, and majorities in both houses of Congress, and 45 in the White House, the GOP can literally do anything they want, barring force of arms. They can write a constitution radically different than the one we have, pass it and ratify it without ANY imput from voters if they gain two more state legislatures.

The United States is set up for a takeover by the billionaires and their GOP operatives.

Couldn’t have happened without Mitch McConnell’s treachery in the matter of Merrick Garland.

The senate is out of order on the subject of Merrick Garland. It is at least the betrayal of his oath as a senator, and I would call it worse than treason.

Once they have rigged the court with operatives and this is the one which will do the trick for them, they will have it sewed up before they pull off the convention.
Holding the Supreme Court and the executive both would allow them to effectively bypass congress altogether.
The Patriot Act delivered a clear and immediate path to Marshall law.
Should they make it to the convention, they would in theory be able to effect any changes they wish.

I may well be mistaken, but it appears like the donald knows the investigation is too damn close and we are near a pivotal moment.

iTarzan

And cut the “due process” crap. This was a job interview, and I wouldn’t hire this guy to mow my lawn.

His character has been questioned. You’d think he’d want that cleared up, instead of pitching that spoiled-brat tantrum of his.

But he has not been accused of a crime, because STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, I’m sure y’all have heard of that.

There is no statute of limitations in Maryland for sexual assault.

The evidence presented today backs Kavanaugh's testimony. Kavanaugh and 3 other people have refuted what Dr. Ford testified to. Only Dr. Ford has refuted what Kavanaugh testified to. I don't understand how anybody can not side with Kavanaugh after hearing this. Throw out Kavanaugh's and Ford's statements and you are left with 3 people that said they don't remember ever being at a party with Ford and Kavanaugh together or with Ford alone. Her own friend said she doesn't remember a party like that or the house. Yes I know her friend says she still believes her but we all know that is not really logical. You can't believe her and yet still refute what she said.

He didn't have a spoiled brat tantrum White Beard. He had a passionate, rightfully angered response to an allegation he steadfastly denies. Ford has no proof plus her story was refuted. Refuted and zero proof equals confirmation.

The nation is watching. The nation knows. The Democrats are going to be crushed at midterms. Whatever DNC candidate goes up against Trump in 2020 will be a sacrificial lamb to be slaughtered in the biggest presidential win in the history of elections. Trump will ride a wave of votes from black americans to victory. Look at Chicago. Blacks supporting Trump was already a thing but is rapidly on the rise.

Today you witnessed the death of the Democrats. Their slander and stall tactics have revealed them for what they are. Cons and cheats. They will not regain any power for a decade or more.

iTarzan

The guy was a poor choice, and they will withdraw him prior to the the testimony.
A bad investment from the inception, McConnell told the White House not to go with him ...

This one is gonna be interesting...

You were wrong.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

There is no statute of limitations in Maryland

iTarzan

It does seem fishy that these type of allegations come up at such opportune moments but it can also be that the accuser didn't feel a need for it to be brought to light until she learned of his possible appointment.

Seems fair enough to me.

I think they should have felt a need to help stop other young girls having stuff done to them like she supposedly had done. Where is the responsibility to the girls that followed her. Sure she gets a pass on saying anything for a few years. But when she was 30 she didn't wonder if it was happening to other girls in the school that still probably engage in get togethers with these boys schools. How about age 40? Is she brave enough to tell her parents she went to a party, drank a beer and was attacked so she can save other girls from the same fate? How about 50? No she never cared about any other girls. But now at 53 she can come forward a week before the hearing because he might get confirmed. FUCK THAT BITCH! She is a piece of shit who didn't care about young girls being possibly sexually assaulted for 35 years. Same way with the other 2 accusers. You know this could be going on for the past 35 years and you didn't say anything? #youtooareapieceofshit.

They didn't say anything because it didn't happen. Otherwise they are responsible for every girl who got sexually assulted at any party between these types of schools for the last 35 years. Think about that. They are not heroes. They are cowards. After say 10 years they had no reason not to tell. They had a responsibility to other girls to say something.

I

Ignignokt

I think they should have felt a need to help stop other young girls having stuff done to them like she supposedly had done. Where is the responsibility to the girls that followed her. Sure she gets a pass on saying anything for a few years. But when she was 30 she didn't wonder if it was happening to other girls in the school that still probably engage in get togethers with these boys schools. How about age 40? Is she brave enough to tell her parents she went to a party, drank a beer and was attacked so she can save other girls from the same fate? How about 50? No she never cared about any other girls. But now at 53 she can come forward a week before the hearing because he might get confirmed. FUCK THAT BITCH! She is a piece of shit who didn't care about young girls being possibly sexually assaulted for 35 years. Same way with the other 2 accusers. You know this could be going on for the past 35 years and you didn't say anything? #youtooareapieceofshit.

They didn't say anything because it didn't happen. Otherwise they are responsible for every girl who got sexually assulted at any party between these types of schools for the last 35 years. Think about that. They are not heroes. They are cowards. After say 10 years they had no reason not to tell. They had a responsibility to other girls to say something.

It is not a victims (idk if she is a victim, but if she was) responsibility to come forward, especially in any time frame that suits you.
Sure, she could have possibly prevented future abuses by coming forward, but it's not her RESPONSIBILITY to protect people from a man who may or may not do it again.... and to bundle her in with the offender(s) is just idiotic.
I never said she was any hero, but calling her a coward and piece of sh*t says more about you than her.
If that happened to your daughter would you think of her like this?
I think a supreme court judge should have slightly higher standards than your everyday schmuck and should be fine with any investigations into their past.
Wouldn't you want someone of the highest order?

Gry

Veteran
Nope. Congress doesn't have the power to ask the FBI to investigate. The request would HAVE to come from the White House.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/20/649853869/fact-check-can-the-senate-enl st-the-fbi-to-reopen-a-kavanaugh-investigation

Bush did not have his ass in a sling the way this one does.
As a result, he was willing to stick with previous norms.
I thought it high theater with one republican senator
stating that the FBI would honor anyone's request for an investigation.
I could not help but smile at the sanitized descriptions of the house parties.
As if beer was the only thing consumed at the events.

The description of him as a mean or belligerent drunk had been something he denied as strongly as the allegations of sex abuse.

With the performance he delivered this afternoon, it seemed the man was very comfortable dishing abuse with no alcohol at all. One can only imagine how bright that glow would get with a snort full.

We have all heard that rape is a crime about power as opposed to sex.
The man we saw today demonstrated quite a lust for power.

iTarzan

It is not a victims (idk if she is a victim, but if she was) responsibility to come forward, especially in any time frame that suits you.
Sure, she could have possibly prevented future abuses by coming forward, but it's not her RESPONSIBILITY to protect people from a man who may or may not do it again.... and to bundle her in with the offender(s) is just idiotic.
I never said she was any hero, but calling her a coward and piece of sh*t says more about you than her.
If that happened to your daughter would you think of her like this?
I think a supreme court judge should have slightly higher standards than your everyday schmuck and should be fine with any investigations into their past.
Wouldn't you want someone of the highest order?

I can't agree with that. Victims get a pass for a while. Not forever. What if it was one of your daughters that got sexually assaulted after one of these victims because they could not tell their parents they had a beer and got assaulted? Now factor in the timing and what do you have? False accusations and part of the DNC coup.

Badfishy1

The past regime did pretty well skirting the constitution using a fake piss dossier created in the darkest corners of the internet, a weaponized FBI and an incestuous FISA court. Didn’t even need house, senate, SC justices so your point is moot. As far as EO are concerned, they were all great when written by former Presidents, until they are being used against the left. But now the shock and outrage when Trump wants to use them against the past administration. Specifically the declassification of the illegal FISA warrants that SHOW EXACTLY how the FBI became weaponized. Fact is they never thought she would lose and are now panicking she did

Badfishy1

Sorry, but if somebody accused me of bullshit I was not guilty of I would not be able to be all unicorns and rainbows as my character and values were being questioned w political accusations of rape. Especially on the world stage.

I

Ignignokt

But you're not trying to become the highest judge in the country.... someone who is should be able to handle reality with no worries.
If he is so clear of conscious he should encourage investigations, to prove him right.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Ford took a polygraph.
Kavanaugh refused a polygraph.

Ford requested an FBI investigation.
Kavanaugh refused to request the FBI investigate.

Ford answered every question.
Kavanaugh didn't answer and was argumentative on several questions.

Fords temperament was measured and steady.
Kavanaugh was emotional and defensive.

There was one witness participant.
The committee neglected to have him present.