What's new

Mass of an ass going critical

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ummm.... was that a joke?

yes yes, very funny joke, a country with no nukes is no threat to a country with nukes , whos sworn to use them rather then face defeat. i know it's seems far fetched but bare with me here. 1 side HAS 400 ready made nuclear missiles and the means to launch them by air, land or sea and the other side, stay with me here, the other side, does NOT, i repeat, does not, have any nuclear weapons. hence the none nuclear side would be certain to be destroyed completely and utterly if they attacked the nuclear side. it's called logic.

packerfan79

Veteran
You really summed up the issue.

1) It didn't happen as stated
If it did
2) it's irrelevant

It sure gave them lots of ideas for movies and games over the years though huh? Oy vey, it's a rare movie that doesn't at least reference ww2 on the occasion it doesn't revolve around the war.

Even if Hitler had masturbation machines of death, roller coaster death rides or electrical disintegration floors it still wouldn't matter. Like you said it's irrelevant.

The problem here is you've been lied to all your life and your parents before you. The "victims" wrote the history books, taught the classes and produced the films. It would take more than a post to tell you they are fibbing. But this post, if it could be tracked down to me would have me arrested in many countries and fired in the rest. Weird huh?

As much as I may disagree with you. I would never advocate for punishing you for your thoughts, or speech. Any country that would prosecute a person for speech isn't a country I would ever visit.

@ Gausmarius, so you seriously think nukes are a viable option in a war with neighboring countries? Strategically speaking it's almost irrelevant that Isreal has nukes. Any Israeli launch will inevitably lead to it's own anhialation. any country launches a nuclear strike we will all be dead in days, those who don't die will wish they did.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes yes, very funny joke, a country with no nukes is no threat to a country with nukes , whos sworn to use them rather then face defeat. i know it's seems far fetched but bare with me here. 1 side HAS 400 ready made nuclear missiles and the means to launch them by air, land or sea and the other side, stay with me here, the other side, does NOT, i repeat, does not, have any nuclear weapons. hence the none nuclear side would be certain to be destroyed completely and utterly if they attacked the nuclear side. it's called logic.

As I am sure that you are aware, I was referring to "they are not suicidal". I think that it is pretty safe to say that Israel's neighbors do indeed have suicidal tendencies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2016-deadliest-year-ever-suicide-bombings-2017-1

Gry

Veteran
I just don't see another option. As long as 1 jew lives, Palestine will never stop, committing terrorists acts. I am not saying it's a good option.

Do you have another option that involves Jewish people living?

Genocide is not the answer, but Genocide as we all know is what the Palestinians desire.

What we all know, is that your every response will invoke a collection of prefabbed talking points.
You have certainly made it plain what the intent of your sponsor is.
A number of options have always been available were they ever desired.
Don't touch that dial.

packerfan79

Veteran
What we all know, is that your every response will invoke a collection of prefabbed talking points.
You have certainly made it plain what the intent of your sponsor is.
A number of options have always been available were they ever desired.
Don't touch that dial.

I am quite sure if their a number of viable options, it would have been solved by now. I wouldn't negotiate with people who don't recognize my right to exist.

Claiming my arguments are prefabricated, is an easy way to avoid addressing my arguments.

White Beard

I just don't see another option. As long as 1 jew lives, Palestine will never stop, committing terrorists acts. I am not saying it's a good option.

Do you have another option that involves Jewish people living?

Genocide is not the answer, but Genocide as we all know is what the Palestinians desire.
How would you say this logic applies to the people white people found here when when we got here? Isn’t that the same as “a good injun is a dead injun”?

White Beard

Careful w the BFF label... any American President has to at least be cordial with the puppetmaster. Sad reality of globalism we are now in.
Pure level-headedness, had to say...

The funny part is that Trump was much more obsequious with Putin than with Nuthin’ Yahoo...makes you think...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This map here is what the Hebrews had control over going back to around 1000BC, and if you look you will see that the lands they had control over are called : 'Dominions and 'Vassal States' which went all the way into Syria - right up to the Euphrates river - Looks to me like all this western/Israeli intervention into Syria has an end-game where Israel will retrieve the 'Vassal States' it once had rule over - over 1000's of years ago - that may well be their 'cunning plan'......(that no one in the media is supposed to talk about)....

Israel has been grabbing land for expansion ever since Israel was Israel - I don't think that they are going to stop now.

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
As I am sure that you are aware, I was referring to "they are not suicidal". I think that it is pretty safe to say that Israel's neighbors do indeed have suicidal tendencies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2016-deadliest-year-ever-suicide-bombings-2017-1

i was wondering how you of all people could be so dense about this issue, when you think so clearly about most other subjects.

so you are now telling me that the Palestinians, are somehow different, they live for death, is that right? you are saying that if they had a normal life in their own land, allowed to trade freely and use their gas resources etc etc, that they would still be suicidal, because they are lets face it sub human yes? i mean anyone thats suicidal is mentally ill, so the whole population is mentally ill in your opinion. if it's true, who made them all mental wrecks i wonder, heard of ptsd? why not add the hasbara talking point, how they love killing their own kids so they can blame it on the IDF?

i would argue, that if your family had been living under Israeli occupation for the last 70 years, you would be saying and doing the same things they are. imagine if over the last 70 years you lost relatives and family members by the dozen from each new generation to indiscriminate shelling, air strikes and sniping at protests? you think you wouldn't be getting radical about the oppressor?

you have a blind spot when it comes to Israel my friend. i would advise you to do some research.

here is an interesting start:

Miko Peled Seattle. Oct. 1, 2012

[YOUTUBEIF]TOaxAckFCuQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was wondering how you of all people could be so dense about this issue, when you think so clearly about most other subjects.

so you are now telling me that the Palestinians, are somehow different, they live for death, is that right? you are saying that if they had a normal life in their own land, allowed to trade freely and use their gas resources etc etc, that they would still be suicidal, because they are lets face it sub human yes? i mean anyone thats suicidal is mentally ill, so the whole population is mentally ill in your opinion. if it's true, who made them all mental wrecks i wonder, heard of ptsd? why not add the hasbara talking point, how they love killing their own kids so they can blame it on the IDF?

i would argue, that if your family had been living under Israeli occupation for the last 70 years, you would be saying and doing the same things they are. imagine if over the last 70 years you lost relatives and family members by the dozen from each new generation to indiscriminate shelling, air strikes and sniping at protests? you think you wouldn't be getting radical about the oppressor?

you have a blind spot when it comes to Israel my friend. i would advise you to do some research.

here is an interesting start:

Miko Peled Seattle. Oct. 1, 2012

[youtubeif]TOaxAckFCuQ[/youtubeif]

Lighten up, GM.

I don't think that I am dense OR have a blind spot - your statement just struck me as being so loaded with irony that I burst out laughing when I read it.

Declaring that Israel's neighbors aren't suicidal when they have, in fact, supplied the greatest number of suicidal combatants in history, was incongruous in the extreme.

No, I'm not mocking them, placing blame, making any comment about a tragic situation, their mental health, or any other aspect of what is going on. I simply saw unintentional humor in your remark, and obviously you do not.

https://static.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/Signspotting-13-685x385.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Lighten up, GM.

I don't think that I am dense OR have a blind spot - your statement just struck me as being so loaded with irony that I burst out laughing when I read it.

Declaring that Israel's neighbors aren't suicidal when they have, in fact, supplied the greatest number of suicidal combatants in history, was incongruous in the extreme.

No, I'm not mocking them, placing blame, making any comment about a tragic situation, their mental health, or any other aspect of what is going on. I simply saw unintentional humor in your remark, and obviously you do not.

https://static.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/Signspotting-13-685x385.jpg

you are not dense, i know you aren't, i apologise for implying such. but i do believe you have a blind spot when it comes to Israel related issues. like most of us did for a long time. they spend a lot of energy to make us think this is a one sided story and that the reason it's notresolved is because the Arabs are sub humans who rather watch their kids die then make any concessions, as if they have anything left to concede in the first place. please watch the talk by Peled, it's really illuminating in many ways. including the Q&A at the end.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
people always say how the pro free Palestine people should resist using violent means, but Israel has a weapon for peaceful protests too, check it out, they are copying the US and making their law count world wide. like i said, they criminalized non violent protest.

Israel fines New Zealand women $18,000 for urging Lorde concert boycott

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...nagers-18000-for-urging-lorde-concert-boycott

Judge rules ‘artistic welfare’ of three Israeli teenagers was harmed by actions of Justine Sachs and Nadia Abu-Shanab

An Israel court has ordered two New Zealand women to pay damages for harming the “artistic welfare” of three Israeli teenagers after the pop star Lorde cancelled a planned performance in Tel Aviv.

Judge Mirit Fohrer ruled that Justine Sachs and Nadia Abu-Shanab of New Zealand must pay damages to Israeli teenagers Shoshana Steinbach, Ayelet Wertzel and Ahuva Frogel totalling more than NZ$18,000 for writing a letter urging the singer to cancel her concert in Tel Aviv, the Jerusalem Post reports.

It is believed to be the first effective use of a 2011 Israeli law allowing civil lawsuits of anyone who encourages a boycott of Israel.

The Israeli teenagers claimed their “artistic welfare” was damaged because of the cancellation and that they suffered “damage to their good name as Israelis and Jews”.

It remained unclear whether the claimants would be able to collect the cash. Legal experts said the judgement was not automatically enforceable under New Zealand law, and the chance of the women being compelled to pay damages was unlikely as they were not in Israel when they wrote the open letter and did not participate in the court process in any way.

A spokesperson for the New Zealand ministry of foreign affairs said it would be up to the courts of New Zealand to decide whether the claim for damages was enforceable.

In December 2017 the Grammy winning New Zealand pop star Lorde cancelled her planned June 2018 concert in Tel Aviv after a social media campaign sparked by an open letter from Sachs and Abu-Shanab.

The lawsuit argued that Lorde’s response on Twitter after receiving the letter showed her decision was directly influenced by the New Zealand women’s plea.

“I have had a lot of discussions with people holding many views, and I think the right decision at this time is to cancel the show,” Lorde wrote at the time, adding: “I’m not too proud to admit I didn’t make the right call on this one.”

Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, president of the Shurat HaDin NGO, who filed the suit called the ruling “precedent-setting”.

“This decision makes it clear that anyone who calls for a boycott against the state of Israel could find themselves liable for damages and need to pay compensation to those hurt by the boycott call, if they’re in Israel or outside it,” Darshan-Leitner told the Jerusalem Post.

“We will enforce this ruling in New Zealand and go after their bank accounts until it has been fully realised.”

In a joint statement on Friday, Sachs and Abu-Shanab said they had been flooded with offers of financial assistance from around the world to help pay the damages, but had no intention of doing so. Instead, the women have started a crowdfunding page to raise funds for The Gaza Mental Health Foundation.

“Our advice from New Zealand legal experts has been clear: Israel has no right to police the political opinions of people across the world,” the statement read.

“They also continue to believe that this is a stunt of which the sole intention is to intimidate Israel’s critics ... We’ve contacted the relevant people in our government in the hope they can make it clear that New Zealand will not stand by and allow Israel to attempt to bully its citizens.”

At the time that calls for the boycott began, Lorde said she had received an “overwhelming number of messages and letters” regarding the issue.

“Dear Lorde ... we’re two young women based in Aotearoa, one Jewish, one Palestinian,” wrote Sachs and Abu-Shanab in their open letter.

“Today, millions of people stand opposed to the Israeli government’s policies of oppression, ethnic cleansing, human rights violations, occupation and apartheid. As part of this struggle, we believe that an economic, intellectual and artistic boycott is an effective way of speaking out against these crimes. This worked very effectively against apartheid in South Africa, and we hope it can work again.

“We can play an important role in challenging injustice today. We urge you to act in the spirit of progressive New Zealanders who came before you and continue their legacy.”

The cultural boycott of Israel through the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement launched in 2005 and has gathered momentum in recent years even if its economic impact remains negligible.

Lorde has been contacted for comment.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Interesting how Israel is even more arrogant than Apartheid South Africa.

They fought back against the 70's-80's boycott but they didn't think about infringing upon people's free speech rights.

The only reason Israel can get away with it is, Jewish control of the US media.

Badfishy1

Lol... hence the reason we should relocate this illegitimate country TO South Africa. Israel is holding an American student at the airport and won’t allow her to go to university because she supports the BDS movement. The irony of the JIDF forcing multiculturalism and ‘diversity’ yet have accepted 0 immigrants from the destabilization of the Middle East. But fuck don’t point out their kvetching

Latest posts

Latest posts