What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Good time to put some netting up.

picture.php

Have you had positive results with Actinovate in the past? I’m going with Cease and Regalia this year. Our problem here is with the dreaded leaf spot but any help with botrytis would gladly be accepted. I’ve used liquid copper in the past with moderate success but it’s not to be used in flower in imho.

In the past I had, but I don't see a reason to use it this year. I'm in SoCal, so my moisture level is probably less than your's although I am semi-coastal. I do have green caterpillar issues which causes botrytis. I use a home made GreenCure product which is essentially potassium bicarbonate and a suffocant. GreenCure marks it up a bunch. I also use BT for the cats and that seems to cover me pretty good during flower.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Well so much for keeping the plants small, I guess you could have worst problems. The 2 tallest are @ 8foot tall and haven't hit stretch yet. Over the weekend one of the plants went down cage and all because of the tornadic storms. I picked it back upright and added another stake and tied it up, its already recovered.Gonna have to start building my real flower trellis soon.

picture.php

Plant that went down
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
What are the rectangular things on sticks?

Lol, they are foil tin pans tied to the sticks to create movement and noise in the garden to help keep squirrels,birds,animal pests away. They seem to work alright and cost me pretty much nothing.:biggrin:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is a time lapse of the 2 plants I put outdoors at the beginning of June. I wish I had taken more pics, but I hate driving up there just for pictures. The one on the left is pushing 7 feet.
outdoor.gif

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
A few shots of my plants as of yesterday.
Group shot.
picture.php

The Jaws Gear Bloo Cookies plants are hitting at least 8 feet tall . Flowering really kicked in this week after sitting with preflowers for two three weeks.
picture.php

The Cool Creek LemChem is doing nicely.
This was the first plant to flowewr this year and has really taken off this week.
picture.php

picture.php

Im having trouble with some yellowing on the plants. Been going on all season. Despite applications of compost tea, fish emulsion , top dressing with worm castings and foliar feeding I cant get them to green up as much as I would like.
Doesnt seem to be setting them back at any rate.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yeah I didn't expect them to get so big! They are in pots holding around 15-16 gallons of soil. Ill just keep feeding them. Kind of like an outdoor Hempy bucket at this point. It's amazing how large a plant can be grown in the fabric pots.
As for being early, I don't know. Maybe because they are Fem'ed seeds?

Capt ahab, you're flowering really early it seems.

None of min have started yet and I have fast strains like grapefruit, A11 and C99.

My recommendation is bigger pots with more soil, those are some huge plants for such tiny pots.