What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 Giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Winner announcement time for the giveaway. :hotbounce

The competition is very fierce between Exploziv and KillJoy. But Exploziv made more posts from the begining of the giveaway.
So the second round winner is exploziv congrats. :yay::yay:

killjoy, it is a little pity. but there will be more giveaways coming this year. Hope to see you again next time. This time, you still can get the 20USD coupon if you would like to try our light.

Again, thanks all to take your time to join in this giveaway. Stay safe and happy smoke. :smokey::smokey:

killjoy

Winner announcement time for the giveaway. :hotbounce

The competition is very fierce between Exploziv and KillJoy. But Exploziv made more posts from the begining of the giveaway.
So the second round winner is exploziv congrats. :yay::yay:

killjoy, it is a little pity. but there will be more giveaways coming this year. Hope to see you again next time. This time, you still can get the 20USD coupon if you would like to try our light.

Again, thanks all to take your time to join in this giveaway. Stay safe and happy smoke. :smokey::smokey:

oh what a pity.. i supposed there were 2 count on this separate giveaways... ;)
congrats to exploziv !!!
if you can share with me the coupon code i will order something on your website.. thanks!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow, thank you. A great surprise to find out about when you wake up from a crazy 4.20!
Thank you very much, I already have next grow planned out so I hope to put this light to good use.
I have a question, will the light dim work to control a TSW2000 and this if I connect them toghether? That would be great to be able to use them like that.
Later.edit: I sent you the safe address for the giveaway light in private message.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
oh what a pity.. i supposed there were 2 count on this separate giveaways... ;)
congrats to exploziv !!!
if you can share with me the coupon code i will order something on your website.. thanks!

Thank you, mate!
To be honest it was a surprise to me that I still managed to get the prize cause I got in later than others on this. But then when I saw some of the guys skipping days or forgetting to use the hashtag in the posts, my stoned brain realised I still have a chance. Lucky indeed. If any of you that played to the end had found the thread before me by even a day, chances are I would have missed it.
Great surprise for me, and also I hope you guys get your chance again soon at getting a light. I am set as lights go for a while so next time I see a mars hydro giveaway will let others try their luck.
I still have my TSW2000 grow going for about 2 months, and then I will add this light and start a new thread. Beans are already on the way, "Kali Bubba" from Serious Seeds should be the star of that upcoming grow.

Peace and puffs to all of you!

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Wow, thank you. A great surprise to find out about when you wake up from a crazy 4.20!
Thank you very much, I already have next grow planned out so I hope to put this light to good use.
I have a question, will the light dim work to control a TSW2000 and this if I connect them toghether? That would be great to be able to use them like that.
Later.edit: I sent you the safe address for the giveaway light in private message.

Congrats:biggrin:. SP3000 cannot be used with TS light. It is better to connect the same series.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Congrats:biggrin:. SP3000 cannot be used with TS light. It is better to connect the same series.

Thank you! I guess I'll manage to turn the 2 knobs separately when i need to change dimming. :)
Now, i planned for it to be a surprise for me for when the light comes, but maybe I should ask, are the dimensions on the sp3000 on your website for just the lamp, or it's carton size? I may have to stretch the tent walls a bit to fit the lamp lenght on a site on the tent. I bet it was designed to be used in bigger spaces along more sp led bars, but I guess that will be my job now, to show it can be used in other configurations as well. I also know I can put it diagonally if it doesn't fit perpendicular to one side, but i also need to fit the tsw 2000 which is about 65 x 65 cm. Guess will play some lego type of game when the new light comes. Nothing I can't manage, for sure.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Sorry for the delay, but with easter and all that it took a lot of time for me to go to the safe addy and pick up my light!
Shipping took a bit under a week, which is great, SP3000 light looks great!
noexif_b4167877.jpg

It will be put to test in about 1.5 months, after I finish my Swazi Rooibard under TSW2000 led grow.
Thank you for hosting this great giveaway and for this great led light.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exploziv - Hey man. I'm sure you are aware I won a SP3000 pre-release summer of 2020. I bought a second one.

I know you've been using LED for a bit - but the light is CRAZY bright. Painfully so if you aren't careful. Just keep that in mind. I found, you need to keep the light about 22" away from the canopy at a minimum or you can see some potential bleaching or other stress factors. Running 24 hours a day in veg vs 18/6 seems to amplify some of these issues. Think the light just truly exhausts the plants and they need the rest, so to speak.

During stretch, I did find it helpful to run the light dimmed down - to encourage the plants to reach towards the light as we are used to. With the light at 100% - even at 3'+ away, the plants are going to stay very compact. Dimming it down a bit helped with that big time. I crank it back up once stretch is done.

I'm a fan of the light. Not going to lie. Hoping to add more Mars Hydro LED equipment to my garden in the very near future.

Current run - 38 days in from flip under 2 x SP3000 dimmed to about 60%:

fetch?id=17849450.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=17849450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	593.7 KB ID:	17849939

Looking to be a good round. Chasing 2# in 12.5 sq ft. Maybe this round.

You'll be happy with that light. Good luck! :respect:

dank.Frank

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Great heads up man. I always start with the light dimmed down and up it gradually. Your info does take out some of the guessing so thank you.
I do know it is powerful. I mean I felt it even when looking at the wall it was aimed at when I powered it on @ max power to test it. I had to dim it to the minimum to be able to look at the diodes even from a very wide angle, when I checked they all work.
Good luck with your grow dank.frank .