What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 Giveaway

TyroneShoelace

#MarsHydro420sale

Type III cannabis under the TS600

IMG_4248.JPG

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
#marshydro420sale
I wish you all a great 4.20, bountiful harvests, and more contests and happy customers in the future for Mars Hydro! Thank you for giving us a place to try our luck for this 4.20! :wave:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
#marshydro420sale
I wish you all a great 4.20, bountiful harvests, and more contests and happy customers in the future for Mars Hydro! Thank you for giving us a place to try our luck for this 4.20! :wave:

Thanks for the best wishes! Happy 420 :party:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Good luck everyone, my prizes from the first round have arrived before the second round is over.

Attachments

• photo2038503.jpg
    photo2038503.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 37

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The tent was here even quicker to be honest, but they were out of this light. Then I got the message to say the light was back in stock yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon it arrived. Any quicker and they'd need Doctor Who to deliver them before they were ordered.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Oh nice they even shipped them seperate. Good to hear even prizes come as fast as possible.

killjoy

Rock and roll guys ;)

Not under a Mars hydro led but Result Is Fair enough!
#marshydro420sale

​​​​

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The tent was here even quicker to be honest, but they were out of this light. Then I got the message to say the light was back in stock yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon it arrived. Any quicker and they'd need Doctor Who to deliver them before they were ordered.

This custom is friendly this time. They released the new stock in advance. Maybe they don't want to be botherd by work during 420. lol. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts