What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 Giveaway

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
#MarsHydro420sale

noexif_fdead8f2.jpg
Another update from earlier today. 9 x Swazi Rooibard (landrace sativa) under TSW2000 led panel, 3 weeks flowering. Light is still dimmed down to 60%.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Today is the day for picking the winner of first around. :hotbounce

After the overview of all posts, GMT made the most posts in first round. So he will get the prize. SP150+70x70x160cm

Let's congratulate the winner GMT

For the second round, GMT's previous posts will not be calculated into it. But other participates' posts will still be calculated into the final pick.
Good luck to everyone. :bump:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
#MarsHydro420sale
Congratulations GMT! Cool prize!
As always thank you Mars Hydro for the promotions you do here. More sellers should take your example. I am no expert, but it seems you do get a lot of involvment from our users by having regular contests.
:wave:

fuutang

Hello guys. 420 special day will come soon. Are you excited? :yay:We are going to make a giveaway to celebrate 420 stoned day.

Here are the details of this giveaway:
1: To leave a post below this thread, more posts will get bigger chance to win.

2: The post could be cannabis pictures, videos or words. (No offensive words, No negative words, No other LED grow lights' shot, No Politics words). Peace and love first. :angelshug:

3: Prize: There will be two winners this time. The first winner will be announced at 10 April. The second winner will be announced at 21 April.
4: The first winner will get SP150+70x70x160cm tent and the second one will get SP3000. Everyone has a big chance to win.:joint:

5: Everyone only can make a participated post each day. The hashtag#MarsHydro420sale must be added in that post. Other posts will not be calculated into the contest at the same day.

6: Each week, we will pick 3 people to get 20USD coupon code. It can be used to buy special products.
7: The winner need to help us make a completed grow diary here. :flowers2:

Welcome to share your grow skills or pictures here. We hope everyone can enjoy in this giveaway and learn something from it. Stay stoned. :smokey:

SV5w8LxgwLkjk6YG3xULKG.jpg

Say hi to my baby Nute. Hope to win. :cathug::yay::biggrin::yummy:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Mars, thank you so much. That's going to be a big help and will act as a nursery for the younger ones. This will help reduce my times between harvests and give me an excuse to buy a fan, as I can use the same fan for this and another tent I haven't set up yet. I'm made up, and it will add content to my mars thread.
Thanks again to everyone at Mars, I and my plants thank you.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Mars, thank you so much. That's going to be a big help and will act as a nursery for the younger ones. This will help reduce my times between harvests and give me an excuse to buy a fan, as I can use the same fan for this and another tent I haven't set up yet. I'm made up, and it will add content to my mars thread.
Thanks again to everyone at Mars, I and my plants thank you.

Pls PM the shipping address. :biggrin:

killjoy

Today is the day for picking the winner of first around. :hotbounce

After the overview of all posts, GMT made the most posts in first round. So he will get the prize. SP150+70x70x160cm

Let's congratulate the winner GMT

For the second round, GMT's previous posts will not be calculated into it. But other participates' posts will still be calculated into the final pick.
Good luck to everyone. :bump:

#MarsHydro420sale
I found this contest on the day of my birthday .. so let's keep finger crossed for next round :thank you:

woolybear

Veteran
#MarsHydro420sale

Been growing with LEDs exclusively for years, glad to see Mars mixing it up!

Barto

Code:
marshydro420sale

Uhm, I rally have to ask you... forgive my annoying soul :chin:: for my 60X60X160 growbox, which led is better? TS1000 or SP150? I'm lost in a sea of doubts :petting:
Thank's a lot, my Light's Master! :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Code:
marshydro420sale

Uhm, I rally have to ask you... forgive my annoying soul :chin:: for my 60X60X160 growbox, which led is better? TS1000 or SP150? I'm lost in a sea of doubts :petting:
Thank's a lot, my Light's Master! :D

I would say square box asks for square light. Your box is probably perfect candidate for the TS1000. I used one in a bigger space and I was very happy with the results.

#MarsHydro420sale

I forgot to mention that the prize of the second around is SP3000. :yay:
--Samsung and osram chip.
--Meanwell driver.
--Dimmable.
--2x4flower coverage.

Check out SP3000 here : https://bit.ly/30DesD0 ;)

Oh, come on, I'm pretty sure that light can cover a bit more than that! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts