What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 Giveaway

bibi40

Another great giveaway from Mars !!!
really cool from you ,
didn' t go for it this time , too much luck before and had to report for what i won before ...

Good luck everybody !!!

:bigeye:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
#MarsHydro420sale

wow! How did I miss this one!

Photo is from yesterday. Swazi Rooibard under TSW2000 led. Landrace sativas just starting flower.

Attachments

• photo2035273.jpg
    photo2035273.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 36

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
#MarsHydro420sale

Another day, another entry

The group waking up slowly under mars light, no one likes to wake up too quickly, so just the 150 watt for the first 30 mins of the day, then the other 300 kick in.

IMG-20210407-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210407-WA0002.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
#MarsHydro420sale

Another day, another entry

The group waking up slowly under mars light, no one likes to wake up too quickly, so just the 150 watt for the first 30 mins of the day, then the other 300 kick in.

Wow, so sweet for them. They will be very happy and bring you something big. :biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looks pretty well. on the way to big ones. :plant grow:

Thank you! Light is still at 60%. Plants very happy about it. And we'll get to 100% pretty soon. No rush, since they have over 3 months of flowering left and this strain bulks up pretty late in flower anyway, so the dimmer function helps me keep good light levels and be efficient about it.

And since I am here, I have some feedback for you, actually its the single thing I found so far that could be better about the light.
the dimmer function starts at 48W real wattage on my light, it would be better for growers if it would start lower (like 25-30×
W), so you can keep the panel closer in early veg and put more power into the plants. Not a real problem for most growers, but I like to be efficient about growing and not wastful about resources like electricity so every watt matters. TS1000 started at 18W, so I it should be possible to make the TS2000 start at double that, since it's basically 2 x same circuit as in the TS1000.
Other than this small "problem", thank you for a great light. Can't wait to see it at 100% and what it can do for the plants in late flower.

oh.. #MarsHydro420sale

Barto

Hi Mars Hydro Led!

Greetings from Italy! I'm really considering the purchase of a TS1000! I have no photos for you now, only the great hope of seeing cannabis legal in my country someday. Maybe I'm just a dreamer... but I'm not the only one ;)

I'm Berto and this was my green love!

#
MarsHydro420sale

Barto

Code:
[B]#[URL="https://bit.ly/30DesD0"]MarsHydro420sale[/URL][/B]

Hi Mars Hydro Led!

Greetings from Italy! I'm really considering the purchase of a TS1000! I have no photos for you now, only the great hope of seeing cannabis legal in my country someday. Maybe I'm just a dreamer... but I'm not the only one ;)

I'm Berto and this was my Green Love!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you! Light is still at 60%. Plants very happy about it. And we'll get to 100% pretty soon. No rush, since they have over 3 months of flowering left and this strain bulks up pretty late in flower anyway, so the dimmer function helps me keep good light levels and be efficient about it.

And since I am here, I have some feedback for you, actually its the single thing I found so far that could be better about the light.
the dimmer function starts at 48W real wattage on my light, it would be better for growers if it would start lower (like 25-30×
W), so you can keep the panel closer in early veg and put more power into the plants. Not a real problem for most growers, but I like to be efficient about growing and not wastful about resources like electricity so every watt matters. TS1000 started at 18W, so I it should be possible to make the TS2000 start at double that, since it's basically 2 x same circuit as in the TS1000.
Other than this small "problem", thank you for a great light. Can't wait to see it at 100% and what it can do for the plants in late flower.

oh.. #MarsHydro420sale

Thanks for the feedback. I will talk this with our engineer to check if he would like to take this suggestion. :thank you:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Code:
[B]#[URL="https://bit.ly/30DesD0"]MarsHydro420sale[/URL][/B]

Hi Mars Hydro Led!

I'm Berto and this was my Green Love!

There are a lot of italy growers. Hope the dream will come true someday. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts