What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 giveaway--Share your spring wishes

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The ratchets in the back of a 4 x 4 tent are very hard to reach with a tent full of plants. The light height is very important, but is too hard to adjust with plants in the way. A FLGH would make it easy. The design will fit all tents, and work with all lights. Use ratchets for the attaching cords, so the 4 corners can be adjusted once the thing is set up. Then only the FLGH is needed to move the light up and down. A crank with a ratchet mechanism would be a manual way to twist the cross-shaft.

A leaf temp sensor attached to the light would allow a person to set the distance from the top leaves, to get the leaf surface temps right for the light power level. This is the next improvement to my tents.

Here is how I see the tent environment being set in sequence:

1. Set the tent exit airflow - Noise is my constraint. This used air has to be going outside.
2. Set the inlet flow - the tent puffing out is the constraint.
3. Set the lung room conditions and air flow. A leaky tent will heat and moisten a room.
4. With the 'swamper' flowing cool moist air, set the light power. Tent heat is the constraint.
6. Set the light height to adjust the leaf temperature.

Re-iterate as needed. Notice the fans are running at constant speed. The T6 control can be set to deal with temp emergencies. At least a loud fan will alert you to the problem. I have come to the conclusion that trying to control a tent temp or humidity with the fan is no good.

A motorized FLGH, with a leaf temp control loop, that raises and lowers the light to keep the temps right, would be ideal.
sounds cool, how about creating another door on the back of the big tents like 4x4 and 5x5. the design sounds very cool, but that will increase the price of the tent. the competition is super fierce this year. most of people are still willing to buy lower price goods.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I had trouble reaching in even in my 100x100cm tent when it was full of plants. So, I would recomend even more side/back access for tents if possible. Raising or lowering the light has never been a problem for me, but I can see how it can become a problem with a bigger tent or a small room filled with lights and plants. I am pretty sure the cost to benefit ratio on this one is not so great tho, if it's made sturdy enaugh to not be a piece of junk. I am also not sure I would like to have lights powered by hundreds of watts moving on their own in a growspace, electronics fail sometimes you know? doing it properly and reliably with all the checks and sensors would make it so expensive!
I can go half way on your ideea and accept maybe a hand winder or device that transfers the hanging point to the side next to the user, using pulleys and some various distance hanging points. That yes, if its sturdy enaugh to take the light weight I can trust it given it's only operated by me when I am there. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad design for future hangers for your lights?
Yes, side/back access are what i am considering too. ;)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sounds cool, how about creating another door on the back of the big tents like 4x4 and 5x5. the design sounds very cool, but that will increase the price of the tent. the competition is super fierce this year. most of people are still willing to buy lower price goods.
What about also adding a zipper along lower side so in case of need it could be opened all around? Also easier to install, too, with that feature..

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I wish i could get a marshydro 800W powerful light this year because i aint got one.. oops.. Just remembered its a 500USD light max;)
ah well the thought was there . Great Giveaway as usual mars,, More vendors should do the same one big happy family.
#springgrow
#marshydro420sale
Good luck to all who enter....
@azad hope all is well...
If you win and want to get a 800W light, you can pay the price difference if you are willing to, lol ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I wish for no PM or budrot for all growers this season!

I never win anything anyway but my antique Mars Hydro Epistar could use an upgrade – even though it still produces amazing cannabis (with a bit of help).

Hey @VenerableHippie . . . do you need a new light?

#Springgrow #marshydro420sale
did you still use our old purple color LED? wow, i need to show my respect. (y)(y)