What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 giveaway--Share your spring wishes

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The ratchets in the back of a 4 x 4 tent are very hard to reach with a tent full of plants.
I had trouble reaching in even in my 100x100cm tent when it was full of plants. So, I would recomend even more side/back access for tents if possible. Raising or lowering the light has never been a problem for me, but I can see how it can become a problem with a bigger tent or a small room filled with lights and plants. I am pretty sure the cost to benefit ratio on this one is not so great tho, if it's made sturdy enaugh to not be a piece of junk. I am also not sure I would like to have lights powered by hundreds of watts moving on their own in a growspace, electronics fail sometimes you know? doing it properly and reliably with all the checks and sensors would make it so expensive!
I can go half way on your ideea and accept maybe a hand winder or device that transfers the hanging point to the side next to the user, using pulleys and some various distance hanging points. That yes, if its sturdy enaugh to take the light weight I can trust it given it's only operated by me when I am there. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad design for future hangers for your lights?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
happy easter-n to all

@Solon
iu

Im'One

Hello Guys, new giveaway time! Glad to see that the new website is online today! We planned to release the giveaway today! 🥳🥳

April means spring. Spring means hopes and wishes. So what is your most wanted wishes or hope as a grower this year?
Get more than 2g/W? get a monster light? get high everyday?(lol😂), etc.

A nice beginning will always bring nice result. This topic is open to everyone. welcome to share your hopes and whishes.

Rules:
- Everyone has three entries, each entry should be a separated post.
- Format: i wish/hope/wonder/want(etc)....... because .......
(Example: i wish i could get a marshydro 800W powerful light this year because i want to step up the game and get some supperb buds.😇)
- Invite one of your friends and @Him/her to share the chance in each entry.
- Copy hashtag #Springgrow and #marshydro420sale in each entry.
- The post number will be the entry number(If the post number is 3,25,50 then the entry number is 3.25.50)
- No offence or rude words. peace firstly. 🙏🙏

Bonus: During 4.18-4.24, shout out "MarsHydro 420 sale is online on offical website: www.mars-hydro.com" in your entry, there will be a chance to get extra gift.

Prize: The price is very flexible this time. The winner can choose any items(except TS600 and SP150, also need to be in stock) that are under 500USD totally.

For example: The winner can choose a few TS1000 and share one to his friend. Or pick one big light only. (If share the light, we could ship to a few addresses)

The winner will be pick out randomly by google random number generator like last time.

Giveaway Time: 15th April, 2022 to 5th May, 2022. 🤘🤘

Welcome to share your words here, get a chance to win some fabulous prizes. 💪💪
I wish for a better tomorrow where no babies are bombed and no old men start wars they don't have to fight
This year I plant for seeds and grow landraces that need preserving...I could use a new light to set a sativa room up.
#Springgrow
#marshydro420sale

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope i could of getting a marshydro 800W light soon because mines only 730 watts :biglaugh::biglaugh:.Just remembered its a 500USD light max;)
ah well the thought was there . Great Giveaway as usual mars,, More vendors should do the same one big happy family.
#springgrow
#marshydro420sale
Good luck to all who enter....
@azad hope all is well...

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope i could get a marshydro cuddle from Joy as no one else has asked for one 😜:huggy:

MarsHydro 420 sale is online on offical website: www.mars-hydro.com

#springgrow
#marshydro420sale
@bilko hope all is well brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: ost

Latest posts

Latest posts