What's new

MarshMello steps up to the plate.......

Marshmello

Quick Update

Quick Update

Well...things haven't exactly worked out as I planned with the building of the wall I need to build....I want to get it framed right and built CORRECTLY.
I made a temporary wall of black plastic and then had Ms.Mello pick up some material from the fabric store. It's called blackout fabric and is the backing or "inside" of curtains. 2yds for 8 bucks.
So behind the "wall" is where my grow room will be.
I can use this spare bedroom as a temporary space and I have been tempted to use this whole room....but I won't. I will get the wall built and use the original space that I had planned.(Although reading on here and watching guys grow with 2-5K is making me CRAZY):wallbash:
I decided that I would make an area to run a batch through flower.:woohoo:
The clones I have had in veg are pretty decent sized and if I start them in the next week or so, I should have some holiday smoke.:joint:
I was told that this Skunk#1 is a 6 weeker. :yoinks:That would be Awesome.
I won't count on it though...the Ice I believe is an 8-9 weeker.
The rootball & next few pix are of the Ice Momma that I have decided to flower out since I have a replacement for her.
I replanted her into a 3gal from a 1.5 and laid her on her side so I can get some LST action crackin'.:woohoo::joint:
Anyhow...here is my set-up to run a batch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

album.php

rooted

nice1 mello :wave: can't wait to see them in action.

make sure you triple check for light leaks before flowering them out!

they look healthy from where i'm sitting :yes:

peace :joint:

stasik77

Thanx Bigapple.
Kinda funny you mentioned Cannamart.
When I was in GreenMtn getting carded, all the talk & commotion in the office was due to the raid that was going down at the same time.
Are they back up & runnin'?
the raid was going down at CannaMed not CannaMart :)

Marshmello

nice1 mello :wave: can't wait to see them in action.

make sure you triple check for light leaks before flowering them out!

they look healthy from where i'm sitting :yes:

peace :joint:

What up rooted?
I hear you Bro...I've checked and there is a couple that will be easy to get squared away...I haven't flipped 'em yet though. :joint:
Couple of reasons behind that actually.
1: I figured I would give them a couple days to get used to the new pots & coco.
2: I know I can chop some clones off them ladies.

If you peep out my Chimera thread, you can see I was gifted a sweet ass 25 spot GH cloner from Ms.Mello.
:)bow:I knew there was a reason I ate all that extra pussy last week :nanana:)
:pimp3:

So I figure I will be doing that in the next day or two and then flip 'em.

Stay-Puft

rooted

1: I figured I would give them a couple days to get used to the new pots & coco.
2: I know I can chop some clones off them ladies.

1: always a good idea

2: even better :D

If you peep out my Chimera thread, you can see I was gifted a sweet ass 25 spot GH cloner from Ms.Mello.
(I knew there was a reason I ate all that extra pussy last week )

:laughing:
sore jaw for a new cloner? nice trade! beats the shit out of kissing ass any day! no pun intended...

....and your other ladies look great bro :yes:

Marshmello

1: always a good idea

2: even better :D

sore jaw for a new cloner? nice trade! beats the shit out of kissing ass any day! no pun intended...

....and your other ladies look great bro :yes:

HaHa...how'z this Bro?
picture.php

Yessir...gonna get that baby cracking later today, hopefully.....and FTR I might've slipped a lil'. :nanana:

Marshmello

OK...so here is where the ladies are today.
They are still vegging under the 6ooHPS.
They have all appeared to take well to their new pots...
however, I am trippin' a little bit.
The Ice Mother has started to spread nicely and the shoots are all growing well...they just seem like they are missing something.
Some curling & brittle leaves...some damage from the thrips I assume, but still seems lacking.
With the SK#1, there is some discoloration in the leaves.
The stems were purple but the new growth is all green.
The little clones were gifted as a result of a mix-up and I think these little bitches brought the thrips when they came...anywho,
They can be either WW or Ice but they look like they are missing something or having some sort if overage/lock-out.
The reservoir is running GH recirculate schedule and is in the Transition stage.
They have only been on that for a couple of days......should I add some epsom salts to my res.?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rooted

whatup mello :wave:

are you testing ph/ec? if you don't have a pen, you might have to go down on your old lady some more :D do yourself a favor, and take the guesswork out of your nutes.

a few tips:
-tickle your roots when you transplant, don't break up the whole rootmass
-those pots are quite big for those little clones, plants don't need much coco to thrive, remember you're going to be feeding multiple times a day
-use calmag rather than epsom salts.
-since you're running GH, try the lucas formula...if you do the math you'll find that it creates a much better nutrient profile.

your ice momma may have a slight potassium def.(dark leaves, interveinal chlorosis of lower leaves, slight burn around leaf edges), possibly a magnesium def. in your future (curled up edges on newer leaves), but really she doesn't look that bad

my advice would be to try lucas formula, and start testing your nutes if you aren't already doing so, at least your ph

hope this helps man, i'd be more than happy to elaborate on any of the above ^ :joint: time to go throw some bongloads and call it a night

Marshmello

Rooted~ Sorry I didn't respond in this thread as I got caught up in my other one and haven't even looked here for awhile. :wallbash:
I did grab some Calmag+ after you suggested it, however, I haven't used it yet and they are all doing well so far as I can tell.
I planned on running the Lucas as soon as I used up what I have with the 3pt.
I don't check pH or ppm or any of that shit, coco from the bag, water from the faucet.
Again though, at your suggestion, a buddy is going to bring his pen over and then I can give you some #'s.
What if I don't like what I find??:yoinks:
lol. Keep it GREEN Bro.
:joint:

Marshmello

Update Time...

Update Time...

Hello Boys & Girls!
Here with an update on the current situation of my table.
Light a joint & enjoy. :joint:

Here is a picture of the Ice Momma looking good:

picture.php

picture.php

The 2nd pic shows her new growth is strong and lush.....
she needs a trim but by the time I got to her today, I was too burnt to do it.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling good enough to get some more work done in there.....the last few days have not been pleasant for me.

Anyhow, I was gifted two plants from my friend that are 4wks into flower...
I dubbed the first one Crazy Bitch for reasons you will see in a sec, and the other, Lil Crazy Bitch, because well......see for yourself:

Crazy Bitch
picture.php

Lil' Crazy Bitch

picture.php

Both of them are unknown, but, "supposedly" they are WW or SK#1.
It doesn't look anything like the other "SK#1" I have going...but then, that could be WTF as well so.....anybody recognize these lady's?

I gave them both a serious trimming of dead/sick leaves and they both needed it. They came from the same room that brought me the thrips and these plants showed it.

picture.php

I did my best to clean them up and they both are looking pretty hawt IMO, as you will see in the next post......

Marshmello

Crazy Bitch after her haircut:
picture.php

side
picture.php

Lil' Crazy Bitch after her haircut:
picture.php

side
picture.php

I was kinda worried about chopping so much off of them, but then, those sick leaves are not doing any good and the added light penetration can't hurt.
I worry about thrip larvae in there as well...I will sleep better.
I will be on the Nanner Patrol.

....and so, on to the SK#1. She has blown up & is doing well.
picture.php

picture.php

Bushy and taking up her share of the space, no doubt.

Here is one of the Ice clones I was so worried about.....
picture.php

Whatcha think? She doing ok? :joint:

...and here are the 2 little ones that I was trippin' on....
picture.php

picture.php

And soooo, that would be why I haven't added the CalMag, they all are doing well and I have just been holding off to see what happens.
I will be adding it, maybe 75% strength on my next res fill in 3-5 days.

I think I about got it all.....I added a lot of pics to the album for this First Grow so if you want to check that, feel free.
You will see where I attempted to follow some other dude from IC and soften a stem then bending it over....yeah, didn't turn out so hot.:fsu:
(@least I didn't kill 'em!)

Hope everyone is doing well!
Peace
MarshMello

Marshmello

Oh snap...I almost forgot.
The cunnilingus was not in vain.

picture.php

I don't know WTF I am gonna do with these clones as I have absolutely ZERO fucking room for them, but, yo...it works, baby. :woohoo: