What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro ts1000 test

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was asked not to take any more grow pictures at that location... I agreed, then relocated the grow once finished.
Pics of the new grow will appear here soon, and in the sweet seeds thread in my sig :tiphat:

Meanwhile, look at the resin they produced

View Image

Fine job mr brunch :tiphat:

U

useless.gardens

only running the light about 2 months, i would give the lamp a basic rec+ after running it in a 3x3x6 vegging. given the cost/value/real watts/and real world function the lamp is a great deal. i love this style of lighting as you can put nearly up to the very top of a 3x3 (ts1000) , dim'r all the way up, and the light make some very sexy veg plants.

caveat: obviously i cant comment on product lifespan ...though i keep a 6" fan blowing at the ballast ...and it stays fairly cool ...given im rocking out 24/7 in this tent.

id definitely buy the ts2000 wide unit as i think it would compare well (imo) to the 315w cmh im running.

even using a 100w el cheapo off brand panel, definitely gonna bang out 110 to 120 grams easy. the equivalent of what you see here would be the ts600 and that'd be a step up! you can see this "flat panel" technology can veg a nice size plant too.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
only running the light about 2 months, i would give the lamp a basic rec+ after running it in a 3x3x6 vegging. given the cost/value/real watts/and real world function the lamp is a great deal. i love this style of lighting as you can put nearly up to the very top of a 3x3 (ts1000) , dim'r all the way up, and the light make some very sexy veg plants.

caveat: obviously i cant comment on product lifespan ...though i keep a 6" fan blowing at the ballast ...and it stays fairly cool ...given im rocking out 24/7 in this tent.

id definitely buy the ts2000 wide unit as i think it would compare well (imo) to the 315w cmh im running.

even using a 100w el cheapo off brand panel, definitely gonna bang out 110 to 120 grams easy. the equivalent of what you see here would be the ts600 and that'd be a step up! you can see this "flat panel" technology can veg a nice size plant too.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81839&pictureid=2016546&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81839&pictureid=2010995&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

The plants look great. mate. If you want to try the TSW2000, you can add code"ICMAG" into shopping cart to save some money.

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The Virus is spreading all over the world.
I hope you guys could be away from it and keep safe.
Everything will come back to normal soon. :dance013:

mr.brunch

Veteran
From the current run, Jack 47 fast version... mixed light, mars ts1000 plus a pink led (hgl )

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looks good. :dance013:
Do you suppose the yield could be a little better to use white LED with purple one?

Not sure on that one... the white plus the pink seems to work, but the white did very well on its own in a smaller space.
I have a shiny new tsw-2000 for my new run in a week or two...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Not sure on that one... the white plus the pink seems to work, but the white did very well on its own in a smaller space.
I have a shiny new tsw-2000 for my new run in a week or two...

:huggg: cannot wait to see what will change to your garden.

MountainSkunk

hello everybody here some picture of my first grow indoor ever using a ts1000 in a marshydro tent 27*27. 4 week of veg and Saturday is 5 week of veg and I will switch to 12/12
picture.php

very nice light!

mdgg4

Mars hydro ts1000

Mars hydro ts1000

If you know what to do the ts1000 will def get done. One plant under, believe o had three under that one.

PEACE?

Latest posts

Latest posts