What's new

Mars Hydro LED

indagroove

Veteran
no,assuming we're talking about the growers choice vs the mars 4800...

what i was talking about is the mars sp250 and ts3000 vs the hlg 550 lights

I'm confused. I thought you were suggesting Mars FC over Growers choice based on your experience with them.

The HLG 550 just got discontinued, and is being upgraded/replaced by the HLG 600 with no increase in price. A super solid value at $850 for a 600watt HLG light.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm confused. I thought you were suggesting Mars FC over Growers choice based on your experience with them.

The HLG 550 just got discontinued, and is being upgraded/replaced by the HLG 600 with no increase in price. A super solid value at $850 for a 600watt HLG light.
it's possible i was high!

i like the hlg lights,but i want the blue chips

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
My first thoughts too :biglaugh:, trade secret, haha.

No top bin for you!

We absolutely can use top bin. Then the price will be higher. For most of the growers, They don't care about that. So there is no need to do like that.

And no matter top bin or low bin, when people can get nice yield, it is a nice bin. :D

indagroove

Veteran
We absolutely can use top bin. Then the price will be higher. For most of the growers, They don't care about that. So there is no need to do like that.

And no matter top bin or low bin, when people can get nice yield, it is a nice bin. :D

The difference between top bin and low bin is 15% to 20% difference in light output. You don't think growers care about that? That's like comparing your 650watt light to a 520watt light that used top bin diodes, but you don't think growers care about that sort of difference? Maybe they don't care because they don't understand the difference. Sure, people can still get a nice yield as you say, albeit a few ounces short per harvest compared to lights with more output.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Attachments

• Flowers.jpg
    Flowers.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 19

p0opstlnksal0t

The difference between top bin and low bin is 15% to 20% difference in light output. You don't think growers care about that? That's like comparing your 650watt light to a 520watt light that used top bin diodes, but you don't think growers care about that sort of difference? Maybe they don't care because they don't understand the difference. Sure, people can still get a nice yield as you say, albeit a few ounces short per harvest compared to lights with more output.

Well now we know they aren't using top bin lol

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Check the grow under TSW2000. :headbange

Attachments

• TSW2000 (3).jpg
    TSW2000 (3).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21
  • TSW2000 (1).jpg
    TSW2000 (1).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 20
  • TSW2000 (2).jpg
    TSW2000 (2).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 15
I am having issues with my TS3000 where half the board illuminates. Has anyone else had this issue? At the current moment I have to monitor the light on a daily basis and if it's out lightly tap it to come back on. It usually stays on after that with no issues. Until the following on off schedule. No connections are loose and this is the second time in 1 week this has happened. I have sent a private message to the thread starter here, as well as I have been in contact with support which is somewhere in Asia. The time difference is bad. I have sent them pictures as well as video and my order #. Almost 4 weeks into harvest and this is becoming a problem.

50222418358_7d05cc5e67_h.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I am having issues with my TS3000 where half the board illuminates. Has anyone else had this issue? At the current moment I have to monitor the light on a daily basis and if it's out lightly tap it to come back on. It usually stays on after that with no issues. Until the following on off schedule. No connections are loose and this is the second time in 1 week this has happened. I have sent a private message to the thread starter here, as well as I have been in contact with support which is somewhere in Asia. The time difference is bad. I have sent them pictures as well as video and my order #. Almost 4 weeks into harvest and this is becoming a problem.

View Image

Sorry to hear that. It might be the problem of driver. Pls send the picture and video to our support team([email protected]). They will help you to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Because we are based in china. So there might be some delay in reaction. But we will reply all messages when we come back to work.

vanilla dutch

What a big flower under SP250!! :woohoo:

SP3000 is upgraded based on SP250. So it could be better. :D

How to purchase SP3000? Hit: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG" :laughing:

see it pictures like this that prove there really just using the mars hydro light just for photos . there really grown using1000 watt hps lights. just kidding .but seriously an led producing buds that big deserve a medal or some type of award:groupwave:

Latest posts

Latest posts