What's new

Mars Hydro LED

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks will a tsl version be released with the samsung and osram chips? For me a 3 x 5 or 3 x 6 footprint would be nice.
A tsl2000 is already on the way for me to play a little:biggrin:

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I might have asked this but forgot, what should the sp250 pull from the wall when on 240v? I want to turn them up as high as I can without effecting their life length...

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hy sorry for the disturbing ! I want to order a mars-hydro ts 2000w light and i want to know is it enough for me in a 4x4tent ? Or its enough only for 3x3?

welcome, buddy. TSW2000 is more suitable for 3X3.

If you want plants get more light and grow better in flowering stage, TS3000 is a better choice for 4x4.

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Coupon code"ICMAG"

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I saw a review of just that the other day and the 550 beat the TS in efficiency and overall light output but not by a whole lot, and the TS was a lot less expensive obviously. Both lights he tested had quality control issues with the build.

Here, I found it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ38lbvZcuce

[youtubeif]PJ38lbvZcuc[/youtubeif]

A very nice video for the comparison. :tiphat:

It is easy to pick. limited budget but also want to get a quantum board light. Pick our TS3000. Enough budget and want to try USA brand, pick HLG550. :headbange

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi folks will a tsl version be released with the samsung and osram chips? For me a 3 x 5 or 3 x 6 footprint would be nice.
A tsl2000 is already on the way for me to play a little:biggrin:

Thanks for your support. :huggg:

There might be a plan like that. But we don't know yet. Anything is possible. :biggrin:

We have released the SP3000 samsung and osram chip model. It is the best light that can replace TSL2000 now.

Check it out here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

BTW, A new batch of SP3000 is available in germany warehouse today. Good news for EU customers.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I might have asked this but forgot, what should the sp250 pull from the wall when on 240v? I want to turn them up as high as I can without effecting their life length...

The power might be declined around 5-10W compared to 110V. It is better to keep the brightness 100% but not 110%.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Latest stock information today :dance013:

EU: SP3000 and TS3000 restock in Germany warehouse. EU customers can buy them now.

AU: All lights restock today but the stock would be tight after shipping the preorders out. :gday:

Canada: Sp3000 has been sold out. Other items' quantity is limited.

Purchase link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code "ICMAG" :blowbubbles:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Feedback time. :smoke out:

The first one is without grow tent. The second one is growing in tent.

Attachments

• MarsHydro (1).jpg
    MarsHydro (1).jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 21
  • MarsHydro (2).jpg
    MarsHydro (2).jpg
    281 KB · Views: 22

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, how's the develpment on the lower buds?
Much behind the tops?
Growing with a TS1000 I found that once the tops are ready for harvest, I leave the bottoms on and give them another week or so to fully mature.
Like two harvests after one another as the pick up in size and weight after the tops are gone ;-)

All the best
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Interesting, how's the develpment on the lower buds?
Much behind the tops?
Growing with a TS1000 I found that once the tops are ready for harvest, I leave the bottoms on and give them another week or so to fully mature.
Like two harvests after one another as the pick up in size and weight after the tops are gone ;-)

All the best
CC

Doing some trimming work for the extra leaves might be helpful for the bottom buds. This way might let the light strech deeper.

I guess another way is to install one more light vertically for the bottom strains. It is available? :chin:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Monster buds. Which light do you think they grow under? :biggrin:

Attachments

• MarsHydro (1).jpg
    MarsHydro (1).jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 18
  • MarsHydro (4).jpg
    MarsHydro (4).jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 23

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing some trimming work for the extra leaves might be helpful for the bottom buds. This way might let the light strech deeper.

I guess another way is to install one more light vertically for the bottom strains. It is available? :chin:

Yeah I do that of course, but still the lower ones are always 2 weeks behind. The penetration is good but gets less quick the further away from the source you go...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Yeah I do that of course, but still the lower ones are always 2 weeks behind. The penetration is good but gets less quick the further away from the source you go...

Yes, i suppose it is the same to all lights. :chin:

Regards to the penetration. SP series could be better than TS series. :biggrin: