What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Will the SP250 be re-stocked soon?
I had settled on 2 of these lights for potential a 4'x4' grow later in the year.
all the best and keep it up MH Team
CC

Sorry Chevy. The SP250 has been discontinued. We will not stock it any more in overseas warehouses.

SP3000 can replace it perfectly no matter on coverage or power. And it is more durable. :biggrin:

SP3000 is very hot. There are only some pcs left in USA warehouse now.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The first feedback pictures of SP3000 here. :jump:

There are still some SP3000 stocks left in USA warehouse.

Check it out: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon"ICMAG"

Attachments

• SP3000.jpg
    SP3000.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 24

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Chevy. The SP250 has been discontinued. We will not stock it any more in overseas warehouses.

SP3000 can replace it perfectly no matter on coverage or power. And it is more durable. :biggrin:

SP3000 is very hot. There are only some pcs left in USA warehouse now.

Oh no! That's sad...
The SP3000 looks like a good light, but two of them are a bit overkill for a 4'x4' area... also the price for two SP3000 is almost 300 more than for two SP250...
The SP3000... is it 300 true watts at full power?

Cheers,
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Oh no! That's sad...
The SP3000 looks like a good light, but two of them are a bit overkill for a 4'x4' area... also the price for two SP3000 is almost 300 more than for two SP250...
The SP3000... is it 300 true watts at full power?

Cheers,
CC

It is very suitable for 4x4 flower area. The max power is 300W. 600W in 4x4 flowering area. 37.5W/sqaure feet. It is a nice number.

All chips are updated from Epistar to Samsung and osram chips. only this part will increase the price a lot. Also we add the extra dimmer. As you can research on market, our samsung model is very cost-effective. :)

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good stuff and I was not saying it's not worth the money, but two of these units in one 4x4 grow come up to 800, whereas one of the big TS units could also do the job at almost half the price.
I can't quantify what's the better solution... what do you think will be the difference in results?
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good stuff and I was not saying it's not worth the money, but two of these units in one 4x4 grow come up to 800, whereas one of the big TS units could also do the job at almost half the price.
I can't quantify what's the better solution... what do you think will be the difference in results?
CC

I suppose there will be big difference about the yield.
- First, the power of 2xSP3000 is 600W. In flowering stage, more wattages will help get more buds.
- Second, the PPE of SP3000 can reach 2.7umol/j. But TS3000 is only 2.2umol/j. It means plants can get more Par at the same time. They will grow faster and bigger.

Also SP3000 use samsung and osram chips with meanwell driver. It will be more durable than TS3000. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A small crowded 2x4ft garden under one SP250. :plant grow:

Attachments

• MarsHydro (2).jpg
    MarsHydro (2).jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 19
  • MarsHydro (7).jpg
    MarsHydro (7).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 22

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I just recommended to a friend the sp250 and ts3000. Selling out of lights is a good thing right? Glad business is rockin.

Those lights being sold out, what is the best option available for a 2x4 veg area and a 4x4 flowering area?

Thanks in advance.

Also I wanted to share, another friend has a few Mars lights he is trying on his current grow. I was able to visit and see firsthand the lights color and brightness, and his plants never looked better. Very impressive seeing the results in person!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I just recommended to a friend the sp250 and ts3000. Selling out of lights is a good thing right? Glad business is rockin.

Those lights being sold out, what is the best option available for a 2x4 veg area and a 4x4 flowering area?

Thanks in advance.

Also I wanted to share, another friend has a few Mars lights he is trying on his current grow. I was able to visit and see firsthand the lights color and brightness, and his plants never looked better. Very impressive seeing the results in person!

Welcome, buddy. :angelshug:

Sp250 and TS3000 is very popular. Many people want them. So the stock is very tight.

For 2x4 veg area, one TSL2000 is suitable and for 4x4 flowering area, two TSL2000 can cover it well.

Hope to see some nice grow pictures from your friend's grow. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
About the design of TSW2000 driver version(Tonygreen mentioned in other thread). The cord is against the driver. He worried about the potential fire issue. :smoke out:

Because we use UL-listed power cord for all lights and the cord and bear 105? temp. So the cord will not be burnt out. The driver's temp cannot be more than 100?. So it is very safe. :dance013:

Attachments

• Cord.jpg
    Cord.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 17

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Latest Stock information:

SP3000 has been sold out in all overseas warehouses.

TSW2000 has been fully booked even though the new stock is not ready yet. :laughing:

TSW2000 and TS3000 are in stock in USA warehouse.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A small garden under some TSW2000 and TSL2000. :tiphat:

TSW2000 and TSL2000 are full in stock in USA warehouse.

All are dimmer version. Feel free to order through https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG"

Attachments

• MarsHydro (10).jpg
    MarsHydro (10).jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 19
  • MarsHydro (9).jpg
    MarsHydro (9).jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 14

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Seed: Amnesia haze

Light: TSW2000(Old version)

Grow tent: 100x100x180cm

Time: 11 weeks.

This is really a monster tree. :laughing:

Attachments

• MarsHydro (5).jpg
    MarsHydro (5).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 14
  • MarsHydro (3).jpg
    MarsHydro (3).jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 18
  • MarsHydro (4).jpg
    MarsHydro (4).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 20
  • MarsHydro (6).jpg
    MarsHydro (6).jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 14

Dr nixon

Hy sorry for the disturbing ! I want to order a mars-hydro ts 2000w light and i want to know is it enough for me in a 4x4tent ? Or its enough only for 3x3?