What's new

Mars Hydro LED

sgka

Veteran
Wow, great buds, how long do you expect to harvest them? Also your bug stickers seem to be working great.:tiphat::dance013:
The green plants (SSH) in the SOG pics (1st and 3rd pics) have 3 weeks left. The purple ones (blueberry) should be done next week or two.

The other tent is also SSH and is 7 weeks from

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Haha, so cute, right?:biglaugh::jump:

MyHightimes Munchie.jpg

@MyHightimes Munchie

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The green plants (SSH) in the SOG pics (1st and 3rd pics) have 3 weeks left. The purple ones (blueberry) should be done next week or two.

The other tent is also SSH and is 7 weeks from
Whoa, three weeks left? The buds are already big, we really want to see what they will look like when they are harvested, it must be a pleasant surprise. Do you have a thread about them? :jump: :canabis:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
New Arrival! Mars Hydro FC-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO LED Grow Lights!

As the most efficient chip available on the market, Samsung LM301H EVO boast a 3.14 μmol/j per individual diode, increase the entire light's PPE to an impressive 3.0 μmol/j!

Features of FC-EVO lights:
*Impressive efficacy of 3.0 μmol/j across the entir light
*High PPFD and uniform light distribution
*Full spectrum with abundant red lighting
*Smart led grow light allows remote control, data transfer, auto-dimming and precise configuration programming

FC-EVO LED Grow Lights will takes your grow to the next level

Visit website: www.mars-hydro.com

image.jpg

sgka

Veteran
Whoa, three weeks left? The buds are already big, we really want to see what they will look like when they are harvested, it must be a pleasant surprise. Do you have a thread about them? :jump: :canabis:
I don't. I'll put one together though I have enough photos. Finished photos will be there and I'll post here for ya

sgka

Veteran
I don't. I'll put one together though I have enough photos. Finished photos will be there and I'll post here for ya
The attached photo is the same cutting the first time I harvested her in spring of 2022

Attachments

• IMG_20018.jpeg
    IMG_20018.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32

sgka

Veteran
And a few more from December 2022

Attachments

• IMG_21743.jpeg
    IMG_21743.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_21746.jpeg
    IMG_21746.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_21751.jpeg
    IMG_21751.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_21759.jpeg
    IMG_21759.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44

sgka

Veteran
It's amazing, you get excellent results with every planting, how many years have you been planting?:groupwave:
Oh no, I have plenty of bad runs! It's been some time to find some good phenos. I started in '07 with bag seeds until '10. From '11-17 I was working with a host of strains but my favorite was FSCs Hawaiian Sativa. Took a break in '18-19 and resumed in '20. So call it 15 years give or take

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars Hydro pH and TDS Meter Combo provide careful management of your hydroponic nutrient solutions to ensure the concentration of dissolved solids and the acidity or alkalinity is within the correct range.

ph.png

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mars Hydro FC3000 light in a Mars Hydro 1m x 1m x1.8m tent.

This was 1 Innerchi OG (Larry OG x OG Kush) plant from clone grown in a 30 gallon pot of living organic soil no-till. This was from my first run with the Mars Hydro light and harvested dry weight of just shy of 12oz.

IMG_3967.JPG

IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_3969.JPG

Last edited:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few pics from a different run with the same setup and same 30 gallon pot of soil (no-till living organic soil).

5 plants from clones: SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Ghost OG , Innerchi OG, and Sour Kush aka Headband (Sour Diesel x OG Kush). Dry weight was also right around 11-12oz.

Day 56 of 70ish

fullsizeoutput_7db.jpeg

Day 45 of 70ish

fullsizeoutput_7dc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7dd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_7de.jpeg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Few pics from a different run with the same setup and same 30 gallon pot of soil (no-till living organic soil).

5 plants from clones: SFV OG, Tahoe OG, Ghost OG , Innerchi OG, and Sour Kush aka Headband (Sour Diesel x OG Kush). Dry weight was also right around 11-12oz.

Day 56 of 70ish

View attachment 18861167

Day 45 of 70ish

View attachment 18861168
View attachment 18861169
View attachment 18861170
Looks like the end result is similar, what other lights did you use? Do you feel any difference when using different lights?

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the end result is similar, what other lights did you use? Do you feel any difference when using different lights?
The only other LED lights I have used were ones I picked out components and assembled myself. And while they also had good results as well I feel like this light has a very solid spectrum for plant growth and a great combination of even light spread and penetration. Where some of my other DIY lights either had really good even light spread but less penetration or lots of penetration and intensity but poor light spread with low head space I had available. This light is a great balance and seems to be quite efficient for what it is as well. Ive been impressed with the FC3000 and its held up great, almost two years now of continuous use without an issue.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you make a light that would suit a 2x4 space? I want to find a light for my veg thats an led, but one that runs more red light and actually encourages stretch.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The only other LED lights I have used were ones I picked out components and assembled myself. And while they also had good results as well I feel like this light has a very solid spectrum for plant growth and a great combination of even light spread and penetration. Where some of my other DIY lights either had really good even light spread but less penetration or lots of penetration and intensity but poor light spread with low head space I had available. This light is a great balance and seems to be quite efficient for what it is as well. Ive been impressed with the FC3000 and its held up great, almost two years now of continuous use without an issue.
Thank you. We have been working hard to improve the performance of our light in all aspects. If you have any other suggestions, you are welcome to put them here. We will continue to improve our products based on the suggestions we have collected. Hope to provide you guys with a better product experience in the future.😊

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you make a light that would suit a 2x4 space? I want to find a light for my veg thats an led, but one that runs more red light and actually encourages stretch.
Yes, we currently have two lights that are very suitable for 2*4, they are TSL2000 and SP3000, of course, you can also choose a combination of two lights, such as two TS1000, also suitable for 2*4 area. They are all full-spectrum white lights, and the engineers have tested the finalized ratio through customer feedback many times, which can fully meet the needs of plant growth. If you want more red light, check out our UR45, an IR and UV fill light that can be controlled separately for IR and UV.
If you are interested, you can visit our official website for more information.😊
www.mars-hydro.com/sp-3000-samsung-lm301b-greenhouse-led-grow-light
www.mars-hydro.com/tsl-2000-led-grow-light

Latest posts

Latest posts