What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
For a novice grower, choosing a grow tent kit to purchase the necessary equipment at once is not only cost-effective but also saves time. But when choosing, A high-quality LED growth lamp not only ensures good harvest but also ensures your personal safety.

In addition, The Mars Hydro grow tent kit is paired with high-quality LED (ETL/CE and other safety certifications) and 1680d durable growth tent, as well as an inline duct fan ventilation kit, grow bags duct clamps and adjust rope hangers.

Recommended for use with iHub Smart Power Strip, monitoring plant growth and environmental conditions anytime and anywhere

Q: What do you value most when choosing a grow tent kit? :geek:

MH.png

Coupon code ‘ICMAG“ ’

25micron

For a novice grower, choosing a grow tent kit to purchase the necessary equipment at once is not only cost-effective but also saves time. But when choosing, A high-quality LED growth lamp not only ensures good harvest but also ensures your personal safety.

In addition, The Mars Hydro grow tent kit is paired with high-quality LED (ETL/CE and other safety certifications) and 1680d durable growth tent, as well as an inline duct fan ventilation kit, grow bags duct clamps and adjust rope hangers.

Recommended for use with iHub Smart Power Strip, monitoring plant growth and environmental conditions anytime and anywhere

Q: What do you value most when choosing a grow tent kit? :geek:

View attachment 18828124

Coupon code ‘ICMAG“ ’
checked it out you have a canadian mail out section so it was available.... i think the tent is mostly everything....i may be wrong bout you might need over 700K light spectrum for sativas?

i looked and that is just past bleaching i was thinking about clorofyll

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
checked it out you have a canadian mail out section so it was available.... i think the tent is mostly everything....i may be wrong bout you might need over 700K light spectrum for sativas?

i looked and that is just past bleaching i was thinking about clorofyll
yes, tent is very vital for indoor grow. without it, we cannot control the temp and humidity very well.

Smeden

that would be amazing. almost 30W/square feet. :geek:
Reminds me on how my 2xSP250 continues to marginally beat 2xSP3000 in GPW (each set in 5x5 tents).
The 2xSP250 wins with 460W vs 2xSP3000 and 600W in GPW.
My best results are 1.28GPW with 2xSP250 and 1.26GPW with 2xSP3000 till now (but with 9 different phenos in each tent).
I will always choose SP3000 or newer lights for future grows, but the 2xSP250 are doing very well and if we only consider GPW in a 5x5 tent, then the good old 2xSP250 are the winners.

It seems like a 5x5 tent without additional CO2 will max out around 500-550W lights in my indoor growing environment with 25C AC and Mars-Hydro SP lights.

I expect to be closer to or above 1.5GPW on my next grow with 9 siblings of the same plant in the 2xSP3000 tent.

Good job / Quality - towards the SP250's I guess each light has around 2500 hours of use now, but still beating the SP3000s if comparing GPW in a 5x5 tent.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Reminds me on how my 2xSP250 continues to marginally beat 2xSP3000 in GPW (each set in 5x5 tents).
The 2xSP250 wins with 460W vs 2xSP3000 and 600W in GPW.
My best results are 1.28GPW with 2xSP250 and 1.26GPW with 2xSP3000 till now (but with 9 different phenos in each tent).
I will always choose SP3000 or newer lights for future grows, but the 2xSP250 are doing very well and if we only consider GPW in a 5x5 tent, then the good old 2xSP250 are the winners.

It seems like a 5x5 tent without additional CO2 will max out around 500-550W lights in my indoor growing environment with 25C AC and Mars-Hydro SP lights.

I expect to be closer to or above 1.5GPW on my next grow with 9 siblings of the same plant in the 2xSP3000 tent.

Good job / Quality - towards the SP250's I guess each light has around 2500 hours of use now, but still beating the SP3000s if comparing GPW in a 5x5 tent.
good to hear that you are happy with the SP250. it is really a good light. hope the next round can reach 1.5gpw. :respect:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Built for high PPFD cultivation (such as highly-concentrated CO2 grows) :geek:

Mars Hydro FC-E1000W is the most powerful grow light to date with a whopping PPF of 2,766 umol/s and an average PPFD of over 1,800 μmol/m²/s. 1000w lights are easier to grow tight buds during flowering!

It also offers scalable flexibility, with 10 light bars that can be configured for 4x4 or 4x6 grow spaces to be used as 4x4 enhanced bloom grow lights, or as specific grow to stand lights for 6-ft-wide rolling tables.

The possibilities are endless for commercial growth!:love:

FC-E1000W.png

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It should come under human rights laws as freedom of expression. I'd be writing them a stern letter; asking how Britain can lecture China on human rights abuses, while denying your expression of your human right if I was you 😇

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It should come under human rights laws as freedom of expression. I'd be writing them a stern letter; asking how Britain can lecture China on human rights abuses, while denying your expression of your human right if I was you 😇
haha, that might be helpful :respect:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
[420 Mega Sale] will begin soon. Save up to 25% off. :love:

More great free gifts are waiting for you!
Spend over 420$, get a free can or T-shirt;
Spend over 800$, get a free Gift Pack;
Spend over 1200$, get a free SP-150 ( only on April 20.).
Deadline: April 23.
Shop now and take advantage of our 420 Mega sale

please visit the local websites below:
US: www.mars-hydro.com
UK: www.marshydroled.co.uk
EU: www.marshydro.eu
AU: www.marshydroau.com
CA: www.marshydroled.ca

Coupon code"ICMAG" can help you save more money. ;)

420 sale.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
【420 FLASH SALE】
Up to 50% off, daily flash sale random items on Apr. 17-23, 9:00 PM, UTC-5
Mars Hydro FC/FCE LED grow light, 6-layer Drying Rack, and Hydroline12

Visit website here:

Flash.png

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Happy 420 guys :rtfo:

What does 420 mean to you?
Write a loving sentence to express your deep love for 420! :respect:

420.png

#marshydro420 #420specialday #marijuana420 #happy420day.

Latest posts

Latest posts