What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 News (Promotions and giveaway)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hey Guys, the 420 big time is around the corner. :rtfo:

In this thread, i will shout out the promotion time and giveaway time so that you can get the latest promotion and giveaway informations.:geek:

Different week, the promotion product is different. If you plan to look for something lately, check out this thread, you will have a chance to save the most money. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here is the first week sale and giveaway on our official website.

Topic: The Mars Hydro 420 Newbie Sale Week

Details: If you're feeling uncertain about what to purchase and where to go, take a look at Mars Hydro's recent blog post. It contains ample information on the best indoor growing equipment for beginners, along with optional small equipment for seedlings, vegetative propagation, flowering stages, curing, and drying.
420 sale.png

Giveaway:
Furthermore, this blog post offers a giveaway to assist new growers in getting started with their initial grow. Have a joyful 420 and a pleasant growing experience with Mars Hydro.

Entry: https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/indoor-grow-supplies-recommendation-for-beginner-growers

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
What's up, guys. the 420 is around the corner. like before, we will hold a giveaway for you guys. :rtfo:

This time, we are going to hold two round giveaways.

Round 1: from 4.13- 4.19 :geek:

1: Share the best veg plant picture that you think.
2: tell us the strain name and how old it is.
3: @2 friends to join in this.
4: Add #marshydro420

Prize: The new arrival UR45 UV and IR supplemental light.

The winner will be picked up randomly within 4.20

Round 2: from 4.20- 4.26 :geek:

1: Share the best flower plant picture that you think.
2: tell us the strain name and how old it is.
3: @2 friends to join in this.
4: Add #marshydro420

Prize: The new arrival MarsHydro Ihub OR 6'' ifresh smart fan. :love:

The winner will be picked up randomly within 4.26.

Welcome to join in us and share the giveaway to your friends. Everyone has the chance to win the new arrivals.

Good luck to all. :respect:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I helped you with changing the link to display pic. P.S. you should edit and add the #, seems you have forgot about it.
Thanks, I added the # and tried to see what the code should have been, but all I can see is the picture. You'd wouldn't believe I started out in life programming, my only excuse is that was 30 years ago.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I took same link you used and inserted into the image insert tool/ image from link ..
Probably
[ img ] tags.

Reactions: GMT

ciumbia+

Figliol Prodigo
Aloha my fellows contenders,

Powered by TSW-2000 from the beginning of theyr life; GLR (12on/5off/2on/5off)

View media item 18708400
Sides of the box:
16 x Original Strawberry Diesel (preserved since 2012 by clone to clone) feeded in drip system hydro 2w of vegging after well rooted in aerocloner; 12lt tank x 4 3,5 lt peeble clay filled pots, 2 clones for each dutch pot.

Center of the box:
2x Tangerine Sorbet from seeds 6w after sprouting; Allmix soil 10lt pots

I'll like to invite

@can'tfindmyway
@Famine

#marshydro420

Last edited:

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
could I miss?
here is my 100X100X180 tent ... with its magnificent FC-E 3000 ...... a nice additional IR would be what is missing ..... dreaming does not cost
strain: jamaican dream
cookies kush
kush mintz
and a "personal "strain...thunderbird ( Ayahuasca purple x Critical Kusk)
flowering from 19/3
I’ll like to invite
@AmanteSativo
@Niknik8
#marshydro420
IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1124.jpeg

however it goes, they are still excellent lamps!!!

ciumbia+

Figliol Prodigo
could I miss?
here is my 100X100X180 tent ... with its magnificent FC-E 3000 ...... a nice additional IR would be what is missing ..... dreaming does not cost
strain: jamaican dream
cookies kush
kush mintz
and a "personal "strain...thunderbird ( Ayahuasca purple x Critical Kusk)
flowering from 19/3
I’ll like to invite
@AmanteSativo
@Niknik8
#marshydro420
View attachment 18832147
View attachment 18832148
however it goes, they are still excellent lamps!!!

Well well well..... judgeeeee!!!! he is over for prize, sended flowering and not vegging plants.
One contender less, more probability to win for me :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Can't, you know I love you but rules are rules..... prrrrrhhhhhh you are fired!!!!

BioSemiosi

Chiamato!!
Eccomi!

Box 120*60*150,lampada Marshydro SP3000.

View attachment 18832203

AK Kush exspress kalashnikov seed.
Siamo al giorno 42 dalla nascita.
#Marshydro420

Ringrazio @ciumbia per l'invito.
Invece a @can'tfindmyway gli tiro le orecchie per invitare persone che non hanno la lampada.🤣
anche chi usa altre lampade può partecipare, io ho invitato @Lucida Follia che usa HPS..puoò partecipare chiunque purchè sia in veg, secondo round pianta/e in fioritura, @can'tfindmyway sei troppo avanti ! :D

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
Chiamato!!
Eccomi!

Box 120*60*150,lampada Marshydro SP3000.

View attachment 18832203

AK Kush exspress kalashnikov seed.
Siamo al giorno 42 dalla nascita.
#Marshydro420

Ringrazio @ciumbia per l'invito.
Invece a @can'tfindmyway gli tiro le orecchie per invitare persone che non hanno la lampada.🤣
heheheh but the underlying philosophy was different....
I invited @Niknik8 first because I like them... second because I think it's the only right way to make novices grow.... so they see the right tools and become curious... and curiosity is the salt of life. I actually have high blood pressure... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't invite you because our friend Ciumbia had already done it, moreover :whistling: ....(I know I'm a bastard) who already has calluses, knows where to read, look, etc., and can look for the goodies... a newbie if you don't show him..... it takes centuries and kilometers of hackneyed questions😇:whistling:

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
anche chi usa altre lampade può partecipare, io ho invitato @Lucida Follia che usa HPS..puoò partecipare chiunque purchè sia in veg, secondo round pianta/e in fioritura, @can'tfindmyway sei troppo avanti ! :D
ecchecazzz.... vabbe speriamo che tengano fino al 2 round.... cosi vi inchiapetto... :ROFLMAO:
se non va troppo alle lunghe prevedo caschi di banane:ROFLMAO:
al limite( ma non ditelo a nessuno ) riciclo tutta la storia .... faccio un “assegno" postdatato:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: