What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro is wack

fuzzymuffin

If 100 people have a positive experience with a vendor but the 101st doesn't, maybe there was something up with that interaction. If 100,000 people have a positive experience while 1 doesn't, that 1 is an anomaly most likely brought by something the vendor can't control and should be ignored.

trixP

My first week on ic mag I came across @Mars Hydro Led , they said I Won a clip on fan. Was a huge deal to me because I’m almost ready to do my very first harvest also I have never won anything in my life! From the ages 5 to 15 I was prescribed “Ritalin, adderall, concerta etc. I was so drugged as a kid I letterally went through withdrawal and hallucinations. My anger and attention hyper deficit disorder was controlling my body until I found marijuana. Now here I am trying to grow my own medicine while @Mars Hydro Led thinks everything is a game. I really can’t wait to see y’all in person. I attached a photo for proof, for a week I was trying to figure out how to send a “private message” (keep in mind I am new go ahead and check my page) and when I finally figured it out , check the photo for what they said!! I’ve met people in need of an asswhoopin but dam these guy deserve much much more. It’s not hard to see how many people they have messed with. I warn everyone to stay away from @Mars Hydro Led
Chinese company what u expect