What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro is wack

Solacer

My first week on ic mag I came across @Mars Hydro Led , they said I Won a clip on fan. Was a huge deal to me because I’m almost ready to do my very first harvest also I have never won anything in my life! From the ages 5 to 15 I was prescribed “Ritalin, adderall, concerta etc. I was so drugged as a kid I letterally went through withdrawal and hallucinations. My anger and attention hyper deficit disorder was controlling my body until I found marijuana. Now here I am trying to grow my own medicine while @Mars Hydro Led thinks everything is a game. I really can’t wait to see y’all in person. I attached a photo for proof, for a week I was trying to figure out how to send a “private message” (keep in mind I am new go ahead and check my page) and when I finally figured it out , check the photo for what they said!! I’ve met people in need of an asswhoopin but dam these guy deserve much much more. It’s not hard to see how many people they have messed with. I warn everyone to stay away from @Mars Hydro Led

Attachments

• 33B8CCAB-9CF3-4D69-BC78-1CD0723E13F1.png
    33B8CCAB-9CF3-4D69-BC78-1CD0723E13F1.png
    916.1 KB · Views: 159

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
While I accept 10 days for a Holliday does seem a little self indulgent for an entire company to be off work, and that the new admin isn't as efficient as the old admin (I think we all miss Joy), I do have to point out, that you were getting something for nothing. It sounds a little impatient of you to react in this way.

revegeta666

My first week on ic mag I came across @Mars Hydro Led , they said I Won a clip on fan. Was a huge deal to me because I’m almost ready to do my very first harvest also I have never won anything in my life! From the ages 5 to 15 I was prescribed “Ritalin, adderall, concerta etc. I was so drugged as a kid I letterally went through withdrawal and hallucinations. My anger and attention hyper deficit disorder was controlling my body until I found marijuana. Now here I am trying to grow my own medicine while @Mars Hydro Led thinks everything is a game. I really can’t wait to see y’all in person. I attached a photo for proof, for a week I was trying to figure out how to send a “private message” (keep in mind I am new go ahead and check my page) and when I finally figured it out , check the photo for what they said!! I’ve met people in need of an asswhoopin but dam these guy deserve much much more. It’s not hard to see how many people they have messed with. I warn everyone to stay away from @Mars Hydro Led
So you are threatening to go meet Mars Hydro people in person and beat them up, because you have to wait a few weeks to get a free clip on fan? And according to you, they deserve "much much more than an asswhopping"? What do they deserve then, to get dismembered by alligators? Go get yourself checked mate.

edit - A shitty post like this is taking away from legitimate issues some people on this forum have been having with Mars Hydro.

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude... the free fan you won is taking longer to get to you and that's why you're literally threatening people?
No matter how drugged you were as a kid, I and I think we all would appreciate it if you could take a deep breath, go back to your post for a second, think about it and then come back with whatever your thoughts about it are now and what you want to tell us.
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you are threatening to go meet Mars Hydro people in person and beat them up, because you have to wait a few weeks to get a free clip on fan? And according to you, they deserve "much much more than an asswhopping"? What do they deserve then, to get dismembered by alligators? Go get yourself checked mate.

edit - A shitty post like this is taking away from legitimate issues some people on this forum have been having with Mars Hydro.
or mental illness for that matter

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have christmas and new year's, they have their holidays and during all these shipments are delayed...not great but you can't pin it on an indivudual company...not here to defend anyone I don't personally know but that's just reality.
CC

blondie

Correct. The one thing is when did the op get notified of the win.... he said first week on ic mag, which would mean December. If he’s been waiting since December this is once again mars hydro SNAFU. Given mars track record, I wouldn’t be surprised if the op has been waiting that long.

Ca++

Far as I know, "wack" still means the same thing it did back in 1986 when the Beasties used it to say

" not cool"
In the UK, it means crazy. However it can, at it's fringe, be radical. Like the very far left, who can be lunatics, yet still get your interest.

Wacko Jacko was a wack job though. Totally wacky, with his Neverland ranch.

You just never know what the kids will do with things next though.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Correct. The one thing is when did the op get notified of the win.... he said first week on ic mag, which would mean December. If he’s been waiting since December this is once again mars hydro SNAFU. Given mars track record, I wouldn’t be surprised if the op has been waiting that long.
Takes 50 posts to be able to PM. How did he get the posts in one day unless he trashed the 4 word game thread. Without PM how did he give his shipping info?

Mars sent me a free tent and light once. No problems with shipping. The light was great for the sativa tent.

I gave the tent to a budding grower and kept the light.

X15

Keeping things respectful for all. Just thought I’d bring up a couple things…. As I’ve red Mars has been very lax with other things… but again I want to say I mean this respectfully. Just some points.
The mesg the OP posted was on a Wednesday… which at the latest would have been the Wednesday before the Chinese new year which would have been Wednesday the 7th. As far as I am aware the Chinese new year starts on the 10th. Who knows it may have even been the Wednesday before that. So with that in mind the Chinese new year hadn’t even started yet right?
I bring this up because I have read they have been kinda shady with their contests, as in… not really being prompt with things. I understand it’s a free item but the fact is… The company is using the patrons of this site to get publicity. So using the people here for their benefit. To me using the people like that and not showing integrity and prompt action (there is a prompt deadline for the contest and criteria) is kind of Wack in some ways.
Integrity seems to be lost in this world we live in and unfortunately it’s very rare in the cannabis world. So I understand the frustration. Seems there was plenty of time to have something dropped off if it was ready to go. Taking advantage of the people on this site to advertise isn’t what it should be about. Free or not.
Just some thoughts.

Edit: Read*

Latest posts

Latest posts