What's new

Mars Hydro is ignoring members/winners from giveaway contest!?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I am suprised as well at 3 lights going out for one single user, but maybe the guy has 30 of then running. I have more than 5 and single problem was 1-2 individual diodes going out on an older one. The rest work as they should.

Anyway, since I am here I will also give our official point of view.
Hopefully @Mars Hydro Led fixes this. I can't see how IcMag users and regular forum readers could continue to trust them and their contests and giveaways if they just shut up about this and press on. I do think they meant a change in their administration as the reason for the delay, as nothing we did could have delayed this giveaway or them sending the prizes. If anything changes here or you guys need any help or info I can provide tag me @exploziv or send me a pm.
@eveyone I still see questions about the “Mars hydro Halloween Photo Contest📸” and I’ve responded to questions related to “Halloween Prizes” many times under our thread.

Let me explain to you again:
Reason for delay in awarding prizes: This "Mars hydro Halloween Photo Contest📸" was held by the previous admin, which I didn't know about. I apologize to everyone here.

Shipping status of winner prizes:
1. We have confirmed shipping details to all winners
2. There are three winners in total, two of them have been shipped, and they have been received based on time.
3. One of them did not reply. We will send it to him in time after he comes back to Icmag to contact us.

That’s all the details about the “Halloween Prizes”.
In addition, if you have any questions or concerns about MarsHydro, please post them on our thread. If you post them elsewhere, we may not be able to see them in time.

Mars Hydro LED thread:
https://www.icmag.com/threads/mars-hydro-led.360912/page-157

Thank you everyone for your support of Mars Hydro!