What's new

Mars Hydro is ignoring members/winners from giveaway contest!?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hello,

@Mars Hydro Led said i won the first price in the halloween photo contest, i opened a private message with Mars Hydro but being ignored for weeks now and they are still posting here in the forum and are online almost every day.

I even invited the Admin @exploziv into the private message with Mars Hydro but Mars Hydro is even ignoring the Admin... :(

This is not correct and everybody should know what you are doing here as a official vendor.

Why can't you just be honest and say what the problem is instead of ignoring me? For myself i have no problem waiting for something but i have a problem when being ignored while i haven't done anything wrong. You even did a new giveaway and announced new winners, that's really strange. https://www.icmag.com/threads/mars-hydros-black-friday-giveaway-is-already-underway.18128924/

First prize: @Mitsuharu
Second prize: @can'tfindmyway
Third prize: @hazepadano
I wonder if the other 2 winners @hazepadano and @can'tfindmyway are being ignored too or did Mars Hydro talked to you guys and send you your price? :unsure:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
seems like the vendors are all on vacation after black weekend, I am being ignored by Seed Mafia :p

• Haha
Reactions: Rgd

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Nope @Normannen .
👇

They posted just today, it's no secret. 🤫
I know
But, I mean, (I'm no winner btw, I just want to be added to a list of contestants in the SM competition) in defense of these hard working sponsors though: as a winner, you should just rejoice in the knowledge and the fact that you were even declared a winner... of their AD campaign....................................
:p

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
fwiw, I won a smell proof bag from them in the past, as well as some led glasses, both showed up as well. and I know a couple of ppl that got lights to test as well, I'm sure there is just a mix up or something.

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
hi... @Mitsuharu ,
I haven't received anything yet, but I'm sure there was some logistical problem.
I also sent a PM @Mars Hydro Led without receiving a reply but I'm more than certain that they will show up...it has already happened that mars disappeared for some time but he ALWAYS kept what he said, also the fact that he continues to post, it doesn't mean anything, there could be more than one person on the staff writing with the name of Mars Hydro Led... so I don't have any problems, furthermore I participated for the sake of participating, the "prize" has a secondary importance, if it arrives I'm happier but if it doesn't arrive it's okay too.
I don't think a company like this is "lost" for a few dollars more or less

Last edited:

Alitolla

Ciao banda....sto a quel che dici Cant,ma tra quelli che,come dici bene,postano potrebbero mettere un povero stronzo a rispondere anche ai pvt..giustamente come dici mica si perdono via x pochi dollari,e allora diamoli anche a un poraccio x non far ste figure barbine.la gente c tiene,soprattutto se gratix😏,se lo vince poi si entra in un mood vampiresco.È MIO cazzo, l'ho meritato!SicCome il gioco più bello x un bimbo è il gioco di un altro bimbo,figurati se lo vinco!
Per dimostrare la loro serietà(che chiariamo subito NON É MESSA IN DUBBIO)basterebbero poke risposte via messaggio e la gente x lo meno non si sente presa x i fondelli,tutto qua...☮✌✌
Ciao Raghashish 🙌🙌🙌

Last edited:

can'tfindmyway

Too old Senior Member
Hi @Alitolla
I understand your point of view and in principle I have nothing to object to but..... I have worked for many years in a team with others and it happens that when one of the group is missing the others also have to take on the work of the missing person. ...at that point you have to give yourself priorities....and it could be that at the moment they have more important ones....or much more simply (as happens everywhere) there are few.....of course the prize given that they proposed it, it MUST arrive.....even just as a matter of principle, I think it's just a matter of being patient....in the end I had fun like this....I'm waiting calmly...it's in their interest don't disappoint those who participate and those who only follow, the image of a company is also made up of many small things.... my two cents

hazepadano

Padre Sereno
La foto di gozzilla era fantastica!!!!!!ahahahha top!!!!!
Io nn ho ricevuto nessuna notifica.
Credo nn si perdano per 2 spiccioli...
Parlando di marsh...7/8 anni fa avevo provato loro pannelli da 400 watt (blu e viola) pagati molto cari che promettevano magie (sappiamo che robaccia erano).
2 anni circa fa hanno letto un mio post dove parlavo malissimo dei loro vecchi pannelli (forse ancora a catalogo), invitandomi a provare i nuovi.
Onestamente forse per colpa del traduttore non mi è piaciuto il loro approccio... Mi hanno detto 'quelli fanno schifo, hai ragione, ora facciamo cose nuove ottime, fidati'. Ho pensato... Anche l'altra volta mi hai detto che le hps da 600 fanno schifo davanti al tuo led da 400 watt.... Ho declinato.
Passano mesi e mi ripropongono di provare la loro lampada, dico che nn mi fido di loro, me la regalano. Mi chiedono di postare le foto (sono quelle del concorso), gli specifico che se fa schifo lo scrivo a chiare lettere....
Bella la foto di Godzilla!
Il mio premio va in dono a famine, nn fatemi far figure che ho già speso parole

Porky82

Hello,

@Mars Hydro Led said i won the first price in the halloween photo contest, i opened a private message with Mars Hydro but being ignored for weeks now and they are still posting here in the forum and are online almost every day.

I even invited the Admin @exploziv into the private message with Mars Hydro but Mars Hydro is even ignoring the Admin... :(

This is not correct and everybody should know what you are doing here as a official vendor.

Why can't you just be honest and say what the problem is instead of ignoring me? For myself i have no problem waiting for something but i have a problem when being ignored while i haven't done anything wrong. You even did a new giveaway and announced new winners, that's really strange. https://www.icmag.com/threads/mars-hydros-black-friday-giveaway-is-already-underway.18128924/

I wonder if the other 2 winners @hazepadano and @can'tfindmyway are being ignored too or did Mars Hydro talked to you guys and send you your price? :unsure:
Sorry to Say but I'm not surprised!!
Mars are one of the worst companies in the industry!

Alitolla

Sorry to Say but I'm not surprised!!
Mars are one of the worst companies in the industry!
Hi everyone.
My experience with Marshydro was positive, I can't say anything bad...but it's my experience with them.
However, I don't find it correct to criticize in this way a company that does its best to satisfy its customers...someone will have had a negative experience but from there to saying "it's a bad company", or worse, it's stupid .there is no point in complaining publicly. there is no point in discrediting a company for, perhaps, a small mistake or oversight..
There are real charlatans out there who should be lynched...
every problem has its own reason and its own resolution.
Ciao Raghashish 🙌🙌

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Hi everyone.
My experience with Marshydro was positive, I can't say anything bad...but it's my experience with them.
However, I don't find it correct to criticize in this way a company that does its best to satisfy its customers...someone will have had a negative experience but from there to saying "it's a bad company", or worse, it's stupid .there is no point in complaining publicly. there is no point in discrediting a company for, perhaps, a small mistake or oversight..
There are real charlatans out there who should be lynched...
every problem has its own reason and its own resolution.
Ciao Raghashish 🙌🙌
but they could really just answer the poor sod and get this over with, takes two minutes.